If you submit a challenge, please make sure that the responses can be hosted on this site. First and formost, this means no requests for All Human or non-B/S stories. You can find the complete posting rules on the support page if you want to check what else you need to remember.
In ‘Crush’ when Buffy tells Joyce and Willow about Spike’s (almost) declaration of love and Buffy admits “I do beat him up a lot. For Spike that's like third base.” Joyce expresses horror that Buffy would be so cruel as to beat up on someone who can’t defend himself, just because she can.
Joyce realises that what she has been sensing in Spike in the past few months when he’s been popping in to see her, is his growing regard for Buffy.
When she realises that Buffy knows exactly what she is doing (continually beating him up despite the effect she knows she is having on him, re: the third base reference) she points out to Buffy the obviousness of her own developing feelings for the vampire.
Willow (as always) follows the example of the current authority figure and supports Spike, acknowledging that he has been changing and helping them. Shows similar sympathy for him as she did in ‘Doomed’.
When Buffy goes back to the crypt to ‘talk to’ Spike she finds the ‘shrine’ and using her new insight gained from Joyce’s and Willow’s perspectives is flattered rather than disgusted. Once she comes around from being zapped, when Spike does his whole rant she can see how genuine he is and gives him his crumb.
Spike releases Buffy immediately, but then he realises just what he’s done and starts mourning Dru.
Buffy comforts him and when Harmony turns up Buffy gets rid of her (whether by chasing her off or dusting her is up to you).
Spike is accepted into the Scoobies, albeit only reluctantly by Giles & Xander, but Giles soon recalls his ‘higher purpose’ idea from the beginning of ‘the I in Team’ and becomes more enthusiastic..
Spike is therefore present at one of Ben/Glory’s presto-chango’s and this leads to Glory being defeated without Buffy (or Dawn) dying.
Snarky UST and SlowBurnSpuffy!
Buffy: Season 6
Angel: Season 3
Buffy MUST HAVES: As Buffy and Spike have been sleeping together, Buffy suddenly ends up PREGNANT, wham bam morning sickness and missed periods. Out of worry she calls Giles over in England and he discovers a prophecy referring to two children born of blood.
Angel MUST HAVES: Holtz never entered the picture, Darla died while giving birth to Connor and Angel and Cordelia are raising him.
GENERAL MUST HAVES:
- A New Big Bad Villain
- Angel being pissed off that Buffy is expecting Spikes baby even though he loves Cordy
- Buffy not coming straight round to being with Spike (typical Buffy would put up a fight)
- Xander and Anya getting married
- Buffy and Spikes baby being a girl
- Prophecy referring to the two kids ending demon life
- A Claim between Buffy and Spike
- Connor Must Stay A Baby
- The Trio (Andrew/Warren/Jonathon)
- Xander/Spike bonding
- Tara not dying/Willow not going evil
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED:
- Buffy/Spike/Angel/Cordelia/Connor or Buffy & Spikes BABY Dying =[
- Giles trying to kill anyone
- Old Villains
|During season 6, sometime before Once More with Feeling, the Trio (or some other villian) have gathered together the bones of past Slayers. They plan to raise them as zombies to defeat Buffy but end up actually resurrecting the past Slayers.|
- one or both of the Slayers Spike killed being brought back
- the Slayers remembering heaven, like Buffy, or remembering only up to their deaths(either/or)
- one or more of them not knowing English
- Buffy saving Spike from one of the Slayers he killed and the other Slayers not trusting her because of it
- character bashing or death
Other than that go wild and have fun.
|Something causes the Scoobies to relive the "My-Will-Be-Done" spell during season 7 with all the potentials present. Those not affected by the spell have to find a way to break it.|
1) A happy or fluffy Spuffy ending.
2) Angel and his team come to Sunnydale after a phone call from Dawn, to help break the spell.
3) Some angst when the spell is broken -- after all Angel is there.
1) Drusilla somehow coming to help.
2) Dawn or Andrew mentions how the relationships bewteen Buffy, Spike and Angel are kind of like the Bella/Edward/Jacob triangle from Twilight.
3) Some reference from Kennedy how Buffy's attitude is like Katy Perry's song Hot 'N Cold (could have lyrics.)
The Spuffy Halloween/Horror Challenge
Since Halloween is so near, your challenge is to write a scary spuffy story. It says season five but it can be any season you choose, stick with cannon or go completely AU, I'm not picky.
You can make it a crossover with your favorite scary movie or throw in some urban legends you like
example movies: Nightmare on Elm Street, Dawn of the Dead, Hellraiser, etc
urban legends: Bloody Mary, Hook Man, Spiders in the Hair, etc.
Fics can be long or short, scare your pants off horrifying or even campy and silly(think Gacnar the mini fear demon) so long as they're Spuffy and keep with the Halloween theme. So go crazy and have fun.
Happy Halloween and a blessed Samhain :)
|During the episode where the crazy slayer Dana is on the loose, instead of cutting Spike's hands off, Dana gets slayer memories of Spike helping The Slayer aka Buffy and asking for help. Spike wasn't helping Angel, and Andrew find Dana, so Spike and Dana are on the run from Slayers and Angel's WRH. Their eventual destination is reunion with Buffy, so we can get some Spuffy lovin'!|
|Buffy's been having nightmares of a burning Spike, coupled with a burning Angel. Sometimes Spike, sometimes Angel burning alive to save the Hellmouth. At one point she wakes and simply mutters "I wish". A vengance demon appears in he mirror, says "Done" and Buffy finds herself transported back in time.|
The time travel can happen at a few critical points:
1. Right before the Master klls Buffy
2. Before Buffy kills herself
3. As she wakes from being dead (i like this one)
4. Shortly before the final battle.
It should nclude Spike remembering everything, as well as Buffy, so when we first see Big Bad, he is already in love.
the rest is basically up to you.
I've been thinking on this story for a while, but I'm so busy and haven't time to write by myself, so...:
It would be set at the beginning of Buffy Season Eight comics, but wouldn't take into account Angel's Season Six comics. It'd start when Amy cast a spell on Buffy and she falls asleep like Sleeping Beauty.
- Romance, some Angst and some Comedy, NC-17.
- The only way to wake up Buffy is when someone that she loves (in a romantic way) kisses her.
- Spike never resurrected in Angel Season V.
- After Spike's and Cordelia's deaths, Buffy and Angel become real friends (they don't love each other anymore) and share their own love losses.
- Dawn is the only who knows about the new relationship between Angel and Buffy; the others still think they love each other.
- The guy who Dawn lost her virginity with, was Connor (giggles).
- After Angel knows about sleeping Buffy's state, he mails to the Scoobies something that the Slayer asked him to find, Spike's Medallion. (How Angel gets the medallion from Sunnydale's crater depends on you)
- Of course, the medallion brings back Spike (you choose how and when).
- A happy Spuffy ending, with Scoobies's acceptance and Angel's blessing.
- When Spike comes back, he doesn't remember anything or he's a ghost.
- Cordy's resurrection.
- Dawn can still be giant.
- Angel and Buffy don't know anything about Dawn and Connor's relationship (you choose how they find out).
- Willow has broken up with Kennedy and she realizes she is in love with Xander or Giles. (LOL)
|Also post Angel. Since it's post Angel, means that Fred and Wes are dead. But Gunn, Angel and Spike survived, obviously. |
Everyone knows that Willow is a goddess. Also know that Greek mythology comes into play when it comes to those spells that they do.
So what if the gods of Mt. Olympus decides to intervene and help Spike and Buffy reunite?
Here it is: some gods or goddesses are unhappy with how spuffy ended, so they send down their "assistants" to help the couple along, but it's harder than they thought, cause Xander and Giles are against them. Angel, Willow and Dawn totally support wanting to reunite the couple.
Has to end with Buffy being immortal but still a slayer.
Add in some Kennedy's death (don't like her), some Spuffy sparring and smut (if possible)
| This concept was first imagined when a friend and I were discussing the the flaws and lost potential (no pun intended) of the Seventh season of Buffy. While we both adore Nathan Fillion, we feel that Caleb was somehow a dud and not worthy of Nathan's charisma. So we made up a scenario where Caleb comes into play a lot earlier. He's not southern this time, or at least he has no crappy accent. Spike doesn't trust him from day 1, but everyone else does so he shuts his mouth, as much as Spike is capable of doing so anyway. There must be a lot of juicy Buffy/Spike/Caleb drama before it's finally revealed that Caleb has been an agent of The First all along. The details not mentioned are up to author as long as the results are pro-Spuffy. Hopefully this is specific enough to work with. Thank you!|
|In the episode 'Angel', it isn't the Three that the Master sends after Buffy, but the Slayer of Slayers himself. Spike comes to Sunnydale before Angel and Buffy really get it together. With or without Dru, you decide. Must become Spuffy eventually, but not at first; at first, he just wants to kill her.|
Not the hero
Lately I have been getting sick of these stories where chipped and/or souled Spike is the romantic hero of the story and tells Buffy how deeply he loves her all the time (and especially during sex). I don’t want to see the happy end coming by the time they first get into bed with each other. Am I the only one thinking that love needs some time to grow and to be noticed?
So I want something deeper and more exciting, I want the characters to really work to get to that happy end - and I don’t mean they only have to fight some terrible evil, with real work I mean actual character growth that might go off canon. Make me cry and laugh in only one story.
I won’t suggest a special plot-line - that’s up to you.
I would like something in season 2-5.
- Spuffy in the end
- DEMON-Spike. He is still a demon, falling in love doesn’t change that.
- A happy end. And I mean END. I don’t want chapters-long happiness that makes me scroll forward to the actual end, because it bores me. I would also accept an end that leaves a few little questions.
- Actual character growth. Make them face new things, new emotions, new situations that scare them deeply. I want desperation, emotional pain, doubts, hopelessness, sadness, fear and all that other stuff that’s terrible to go through.
- Some new and exciting evil. Something that hasn’t been there before and stands an actual challenge to them. Surprise me here.
- Most importantly: Stay in-character. If a character changes in any way, there needs to be a reason for that.
- Romantic-Hero-Spike. I think I covered that point, but I want to be sure. If I read him getting all emotional “God, I love you so much” more than once – or maybe twice if it fits - in the whole story, I am going to get sick.
- Vamp!Buffy, Dark!Buffy. That’s just too easy.
- A chipped/souled Spike. You can think about some other way to make him nicer, but be creative here. If you still want him to be changed by the initiative, think about some other way, or make the chip work differently.
- All human AU
- Another Dimension (Cordelia’s wishverse for example)
- Other side pairings, even with Buffy or spike, as long as there is Spuffy in the end
- A spell, side-effects of that spell, some ritual, curse etc.
- Mystical pregnancy (I like that one!)
- Anything else you can think of
So, take out your pencils, papers, plotbunnies, whatever else you need and start writing!
What if the last fight against the ultimate Evil was just the first battle in a long war?
I think, the First wouldn't have been defeated that easily. There's more to come. I can't write it myself, so I want you to do it for me.
After being defeated by a bunch of Slayers, the First tries a different strategy. Not being able to win against more than two Slayers, it decides to go back in time and prevent them from calling the potentials by trying to kill either Buffy, Willow (or Giles, so the potentials don't show up at all) in advance. And the potentials are getting killed by the bringers. So we're talking end of season 6 here.
Now how to do that?
Pick one (or two if it works) of these strategies:
Resurrecting all the (relatively) big bads they had killed over the years (Glory, Adam, the Master, the Mayor, Caleb, the Beast and last but not least Angelus – turning Faith or Willow evil again is a possibility too.)and throwing them at the Scoobies (And yes, I got this Idea from “Charmed”.)
Using one of the old demons; one of Illyria's kind. There were hundreds of demons dead in those sarcophaguses in the Deeper Well. Why not resurrecting one of those? It worked with Illyria and Drogyn is not there anymore to guard them.
Creating a whole new evil, stronger than all of the former evils combined. But be creative here. I want something that's never been there before.
The First finds a different way to become corporeal and attacks all by itself
Sending the Scoobies to a different dimension (Wishverse, Doppelgangland, Quor-toth,...), so they won't be there at all to protect the world while the First opens the Hellmouth again
Sending only Buffy or Willow of the past to a different dimension (maybe season2-time) and changing the future all together
A whiny, crazy, romantic-hero Spike
Spike and Buffy immediately falling into bed with each other
Joyce not dying. But she is supposed to be alive if you go back to an early season, of course
Riley. The Initiative is possible though. Just leave him out of the picture!
- Spike and Buffy getting drunk
Drusilla showing up at some point
Buffy or Spike in another relationship (temporary of course). Maybe Spike tried to move on because he can't have Buffy, maybe Dru wanted him back and he is love's bitch again
the Gem of Amara still intact
Xander, Faith, Giles or Willow dying. But think about the consequences!
You see, there are lots and lots of ideas that I have, they don't even fit into one fanfiction. So if you are interested, do me a favor and response to this challenge, so this plotbunny leaves me alone.
|Okay, its season 2, School Hard, and Spike is just about to come out of the shadows clapping, and tell our Buffy, the Slayer that he plans on killing her on Saturday. BUT, when he tries to speak, nothing happnes. He has no voices. Buffy heard his clapping, but doesn't know why he isn't speaking, just moving his mouth. So she tries to say something, but finds she can't speak either!! That's rigth people, the Gentlemen came round to Sunnydale a few years earlier.|
1) Spuffy... eventually, not right away
other than that... just do whatever comes to mind!
|I always wondered how the Buffy show would be different if it were Xander, not Jesse, that was turned by Darla and killed, and therefore Jesse, not Xander, who became good friends with Buffy. Think about it, Jesse likes Cordelia, not Buffy. Willow had a major crush on Xander, not Jesse. Already cuts out a lot of drama! And I was thinking, perhaps Jesse would be more accepting of demons and vampires. I could even see him as becoming good friends with Spike. Somehow, the story must be made Spuffy. Don't know how, that's for you to play around with.|
| Something involving Buffy being turned (why is your choice), and Spike becoming the only one she can run to (reluctantly?). As loveable as Spike is in 'Chosen', I was thinking along a darker, more evil, redemption-less route. This can be set whenever, and wherever you'd like. Be imaginative.|
- Buffy as a non-human, 100% vampire.
- exploration of Buffy's relationship with the Scoobies; whether they accept or reject her is up to you.
- Spike as the one to turn Buffy.
The more dark and exotic, the better.
Xander just left Anya at the altar and feels guilty about it. He wants to fix things. He gets a chance except he has to go back in time and help Buffy and Spike to get together. Of course, that's not a pleasant task for Xander because he doesn't like Spike and he "thinks" that Buffy feels the same way, too. But his love for Anya is greater than everything and he agrees.
- Some of Xander's tries fail and he ends up making Buffy and Spike further apart.
- Xander discovering that Spike is worth being loved and that he'll be a good man for Buffy which makes him relieved that he had done the right thing going back in time to get them together.
- Xander succeeds in the end and Buffy and Spike become together.
- Being too busy trying to get Buffy and Spike together, Xander unknowingly starts to neglect Anya.
- Anya ends up with someone other than Xander. Not Giles.
- Xander ends up alone.
- Reasonable writing of Xander and Willow, I find these two always getting bashed in Spuffy fics.
- Character bashing.
- Which season Xander ends up with when he goes back in time is up to you.
|During "Smashed" Spike ends up cornering a woman in an alley, believing his chip isn't working anymore. He talks to her, to himself, builds himself up to bite her, switches faces, goes for it!-- and is thrown back from pain when the chip fires. I want a fic when all this happens, but the chip really doesn't work anymore. No pain. Buffy can be as different or same as you want her to be; Spike's chip can have stopped because of magic, an enemy, a higher power, or plain-old technology. I'm leaving a lot of leeway for creative license, but everything that passed earlier in season six should be the same, and it should be in that scene that Spike learns the chip no longer works. How would that change what happens between Spike and Buffy?|
Notice; Spike cannot go evil just because the chip stops working and he can not vamp Buffy!
I came up with the idea because I was considering everything that happened and Buffy's treatment of him and her calling him an evil, disgusting thing so many times and how Spike was driven into a corner. The point of this challenge is that he isn't trapped between not being a vampire and not being a human by the chip. Instead, he'd making choices because of his feelings and thoughts and without the chip as an excuse for everyone to use.
Also, I don't like Angel being Buffy's great love, so if he somehow gets involved in any replies to this challenge, make sure he knows just how inferior to Spike he really is, in any way you want! Thanks!
|What if the Initiative captured all the Scoobies because Walsh knew they would be a threat to her projects. The Initiative should be using magic and science to alter them. The Scoobies are set free from the Initiative (or escape), because Walsh knows the new "powers" will be their downfall. |
When I get ideas for stories, I always write a description (for fanfiction). So here's mine :D
The initiative captures the Scoobies & Spike, altering them in horrible ways that slowly drive them apart- and insane. Can they work through their problems and come back together to defeat a greater evil- or give in to the powers of darkness?
I don't know what the 'give in to the powers of darkness' bit of it means... so whatever. Use it if you want to.
Angst with some comedy. (From Xander bursting out crying and Spike :))
- Drusilla has been captured by the Initiative and is the one telling Walsh about how the Scoobies would ruin her plans.
- Willow should be given a power boost, or something that gives her an early addiction to magic- she has to go completely insane, but not evil Willow insane.
- Willow kills Oz. (Or he dies some other way- I like him, but he needs to die for Willow to be even more insane.)
- Xander should be given empathic powers, so he feels whatever anyone in a one mile radius is feeling. He bursts out crying alot. :)
- Giles: I thought of Giles being telekinetic- so that if he even thinks too hard he can send someone flying across the room. But you can do whatever you want with him.
- Buffy: can be changed in appearance (more demon-like)- But MUST be made so that she has less compunction about killing humans, if none at all. But she can't be all evil.
- Spike: Still chipped, but something else is done to him as well. (I thought he might be given something where he can travel throughout time, but has no control over it. If you choose to do this- he should see Buffy's death in season 5 and realize his love for her sooner)
- TONS OF RILEY BASHING :) He has to be tortured for information
- A hat rack being used as a weapon
You can change a few things from above, but keep it pretty close.
- The big bad of season four doesn't have to be Adam.
- Buffy kills Walsh. :D
- Riley: Sticks with the Initiative. Is thrown across the room 'accidentally' by Giles.
- In the end Drusilla can have been helping the Scoobyies (if she helped Walsh- she would've been dusted) But she still hates them for stealing Spike.
Have fun :D
(And if you change some stuff to make it easier to write- I'm okay with it. But I absolutely want Willow insane.)
|Buffy and Dawn come to LA fleeing from an abusive father. There she meets two rival vampire gangs; the leaders are Spike and vamped Riley.|
- Bad ass Spike
- Buffy and Dawn's father finding them and trying to make them go back with him
- Harmony and Spike to start off with but then something happens to make her leave and join with Riley
- Angelus on Spike's side and second in command
- Willow and Tara witches on Spike's side
- Bashing of Riley and/or Xander (I really don't like them)
- Buffy getting into lots of fights and kicking ass
- Wimpy Spike
- Dawn over 16
|Name:||Claudia n |
|Post NFA . Buffy , Spike and Angel had just stopped another impeding apocalypse together, they won and Angel Shansu'ed. |
1. Buffy telling Angel that he deserves a normal life now. Something that she never can offer him.
2. Buffy and Spike agreeing to be just friends, good friends...but Spike can't resist the jealously for the Immortal.
3. Willow revealing Spike's past fantasy after the episode "The Initiative", something about that "fuzzy pink number"
4. Spike seducing Buffy like he used to do it in 6th season; in this case has to finish in biting and claiming.
5. Smut, smut, and more smut
We have seen the mysterious Cheese-man in some of the weirdest and most important dreams, but no one ever actually accepts the offer. In this story someone has to eat one slice of this dream-cheese. As a result there will come a revelation of any sort, good or bad is not important, but it has to be something grand.
Other than that you may play as you like, story may be full of angst, humor or adventure. It may be a one-shot, or a long story with this challenge filling only a small part of the work. Only thing that is not aloud is universe without magic, anything else is a fair game.
|Season 4 episode number 13, "The I In Team".|
So... what if Spike was maybe just a little less dismissive of Giles when he starts rambling about 'higher purposes'? What if Spike and Giles maybe talk a little; what if they maybe actually start to get along?
Spike and Giles are actually getting along pretty well, and Spike's helping with the whole 'lonely poor old mid-life crisis me' Giles.
That's really all I want. But it has to start with Spike actually talking to Giles in that bit near the beginning of the episode, and not getting all, 'our business is through, got it?'
And from there... Spuffiness! It would be awesome if you managed to do it so Spike achieves the respect, etc. of her friends first, without making him too fluffy. As realistic as possible, please.
|This takes place in the summer in-between season 7 of BTVS and season 5 of Angel, right before Spike shows up in Angels office...|
Its been 3 months since the fall of Sunnydale. Buffy, having driven miles away from L.A. where the other Scoobies are temporarily holding up, sits down in front of the crater that was Sunnydale and thinks. All of a sudden, a shadow floats towards her and it happens to be...Drusilla! What happens when they talk about their(and our) bleach-blond vamp? You decide.
~Drusilla in all her nutty glory.
~Buffy somehow is able to tell what Dru is trying to say.
~Buffy finds out from Dru that Spike is alive(que Spike materializing in Angels office).
~Bitey, Spuffy goodness!!!
~Dru seeing Spike, and giving her blessing.
~Angel and Spike banter. And lots of it!
~Buffy and Dru trying to kill each other.
~No Bangel(cause that's just gross!!).
~The Scoobies hating the idea of Spuffy(except for Dawn).
~Angel, with the help of Giles, tries(and fails) to keep our blond duo apart.
~Riley comes back to try and capture Spike(why is up to you).
~Much Angel and Riley bashing!
Anything else is up to you!
I know, I'm not really good with the explainy-ness of this challenge, but I hope it comes out right. Have fun!
Much is made of the fact that at the outset Buffy didn't have the instinctive Slayer sense for vampires that she should have had, and it never worked all that well.
What if she did have an acute vamp sense when she arrived in Sunnydale?
Imagine that first night... Angel is stalking her as she walks to the Bronze... She immediately knows he's a vampire... ergo a quick businesslike fight in that alley with a vamp trying to warn her of the Harvest while unprepared for battle and not wanting to kill the Slayer he was supposed to help. Result... instant Angel dustiness and puzzled Buffy! All his own fault of course... what a stupid (and sneaky) way to introduce himself!
How would things have gone differently?
Sticking as closely as possible to canon (same monster of the week etc where appropriate) but needn't be a 'season rewrite'. (After all the good stuff doesn't start until School Hard!)
Buffy dying at the hands of the Master and being resuscitated as per canon to trigger Kendra's calling, before finishing the Master off.
Spike & Dru arriving as scheduled... but of course no Angel to 'fix' Dru so she quickly wastes away completely to dust.
Joyce comforting a drunken mourning Spike with the hot chocolate with little marshmallows.
Joyce refusing to believe Buffy when she tells her that Spike is dangerous. 'He's my friend'.
Darla is the season 2 Big Bad as Angel wasn't there to dust her. Spike resents her and ends up teaming up with Buffy to defeat her.
An eventual Spuffy outcome... of course....
Angel becoming re-undusty... unless the PTB decide that although he failed in his mission with Buffy he is given a second chance in LA and we only hear of it by chance.
An instant Spuffy sexual relationship. Buffy's only 16 at this point for heavens sake and Spike is still evil and in love with or mourning Dru!
Faith. (No Dru to kill Kendra in Sunnydale. If she gets killed it will be in a different timeframe and another potential will be called rather than Faith. Sorry, I just didn't like the character. Here's an opportunity for an OC if you like!)
Whistler popping in with a pronouncement from the PTB.
Events unfolding as they would have been remembered in season 5 after Dawn has arrived (ie include young Dawn in plot).
Spike helping Buffy at the Cruciamentum (if you get that far).
I look forward to seeing how Buffy deals with her relationships (particulary with Spike) without Angel's biased influence and the pain of Angelus. Also how Giles and the Scoobies react to a potential Spuffy relationship without having to suffer through the Angelus business.
I've been thinking about how different the demon gods in the Buffyverse are portrayed, and I'd love to see a fic of Spike during/after Angel season 5 travel back in time...taking Illyria with him into BTVS season 5. Illyria considers Spike her pet, and seems to care for him a bit, so maybe she'd join the good fight against Glory...and how funny would that be? Buffy finding out Spike has a soul and his time-travel to help her would also change the response she has to his feelings for her. Hopefully a story with a happy ending to season 5, a living Joyce, and a less annoying Dawn. This is a loose challenge~I love Spike and Buffy together, and I think a god fight between two massively different characters that are both demon gods with heavy superiority complexes would be amusing. Being an Illyria fan tho', Glory must not win obviously, and Illyria and Buffy should not hate each other. Hope someone responds!
In The Space Between by DreamFlight (wip)
|When William turns his mother, instead of the demon having full control, Anne is very much like her son is: a stronger, more confident version of her human self. |
120 some odd years later, Spike and Anne arrive at the Hellmouth, and the lives of the Scoobies will never be the same.
-Anne and Spike having a good, non-creepy relationship (IE, no incest thoughts or Spike being a big momma's boy...he's grown up in the last 120 years and now has a mature relationship wth his mom)
-Anne has also achieved the rank of Master Vampire (up to you how). Thus, while she isn't Angelus evil, she should show a similar level of determination and baddness as Spike. Also, she should have a 'the ___" nickname, given by the Watchers, like Dru the Mad and William the Bloody.
-Anne having adapted like Spike, and not wearing her old victorian dresses ala Dru (in fact, don't make Anne a Dru replacement). What style she wears is up to you.
-Joyce taking an interest in Anne and becoming friends with her, much to Buffy's annoyance.
-Spike and Anne having abandoned Angelus and the Scourge early on
-Anne and Spike tag team fighting Buffy.
-Anne conspiring with someone else to get her son and Buffy together
-Anne (wow, alot about Anne in this challenge) while getting Buffy and Spike together, telling Buffy all about the joys of being a vampire, in hopes of convincing her to allow Spike to turn her and join Anne and Spike.
|About: What if Buffy was more understanding when Spike gets chipped?|
Timeline: S4 After Spike gets chipped and goes to the Scoobies for help.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Post Ats/Time Travel optional
What would have happened if Spike, finding himself unable to be a proper vampire anymore, cast out from the demon community, and thus allowing his human side to resurface after so many years, would have gotten more understanding and acceptance from Buffy?
I think the whole change he went through in 2 years would have been quicker and less painful.
So, starting when Spike comes to Giles' house, I want Buffy to see beyond the fact that he's an annoying and vicious vamp, see beyond the demon ? and the mask he puts on, and understand that he has feelings too, that he's not just an animal, and so? react consequently.? Spike, not feeling the usual? contempt from Buffy, but understanding of how it feels to suddenly finding himself helpless, warms up to her until he falls in love with her.
There are, I think, two ways of having Buffy see Spike this way, choose which one you like best:
- Buffy displays a? more mature behaviour and deeper? ? insight into? Spike's nature, thus being? able to overcome the? "soulless vampire= evil" way of thinking caused by the Angel/us trauma and the Council's teachings.? Even better if you include Buffy meeting other not evil demons.? ? The starting point of her change of mind can be her realizing the parallels with her experience during the Cruciamentum.
- Time Travel: a post-series Buffy, who is very much in love with Spike, ends up in S4? (you choose why/how) just before Spike comes to Giles' house, so, of course she knows Spike? can be? more than he lets on, BUT she knows that at this stage telling him of the future and her undying love would only make him laugh at her, so she chooses to be subtle and? just be there for him... much to Spike's bafflement ;)
- If you choose Time Travel: Buffy can't/won't tell anybody she's from the future (you find the reason) until it's revealed (much) later. The same applies towards Spike.
- Some of/all the others not understanding/agreeing with Buffy on her treating Spike "like a human being" even after Buffy explains her reasons.
- Buffy putting Xander down when his taunts become too hateful.
- Spuffy happy ending
- Buffy seducing Spike or Spike Buffy and them jumping straight in bed! I mean, there HAS TO BE some character growth first!!!
- Let's not forget that Spike's a demon too, so don't make him a sensitive romantic hero - that's just a tiny part of him ;)
- Seeing as Giles doesn't understand Buffy's new and improved way of thinking, them? having a discussion on the nature of evil and demons, and maybe Giles changing some of his world- view
***I? hope this is a good starting point for a? fanfiction. Please let me know even if you only want to write something similar to what I posted: I'd like to read it!
| Spike's been fighting alongside the scoobies since the Initiative but execpt for Dawn and Tara (who is alive because of Spike), no one knows he's in love with Buffy. During one of the First's chats with Buffy she tells Buffy that Spike is in love with her, thinking it will confuse things at worst and end up with Spike dead at best. Buffy is shocked to say the least, especially when the First also tells her that Spike's chip doesn't work.|
-Buffy never died.
-She considers Spike a friend.
-Spike is training the potentials.
-The First visits Angel and tells him about Spike's feelings.
|Funny little piece. We are all told that Buffy can't cook for chickens in the later seasons, so in an AU Pangs, when Buffy decides to cook Thanksgiving dinner for the Scoobies, things get kinda crazy, sometimes kinda non-edible. None of the Scoobies can cook either. So when Spike swings by asking for help, Buffy asks, 'can you cook?' and accepts him in for that very reason that he can. Lots of funny kitchen Spuffiness, can or cannot include the Native American attacks from the series. Just was working in the kitchen and thought 'Hmmm... Spike and Buffy in the kitchen.... mmmmmmmmmmm...' =D Have fun!|
|I really want to read something where Buffy is the one who chases Spike. It shouldn't be too angsty, but not only fluff. |
Maybe post-Something Blue?
Buffy chasing an unwilling Spike.
Anya approving, and threatening to withhold orgasms if Xander tries to stop her.
Buffy standing up to the gang.
The gang fighting some big bad, and Buffy and Spike either getting trapped somewhere together, or defeating him/her/it together.
Joyce being overjoyed.
The female scoobies trying to help Buffy get Spike.
A spell making Buffy like Spike
|Could be placed in Something Blue, but actually could take place in any of the seasons at any time. Anyways, I was looking through a cookbook and came across a recipe called: "Better Than Sex" Cake. I think it would be funny to have Spike and Buffy come across the same recipe and decide to make it. And maybe decide they have to test its claim. Thought a cute and realistic setting could be that Spike and Buffy under Willow's 'Will Be Done' spell could go off to Buffy's house to tell Joyce about the big wedding plans and when she isn't home they decide to look at recipes or something. Anyways, have fun, include much funny Spuffiness, and go wild.|
Bake Me a Bloody Cake by Abby (complete!)
|Can anyone write a very dark and gothic epic style romanctic Spuffy fic? That's it, I just want to have my heart ripped out. And I don't mean another "horrible mean Buffy stomps all over poor Spike's undead widdle heart" fic. Spare me. I want them both to go through equal amounts of pain and angst.|
Think of scenes/episodes like the end of Beneath You, Spike's death in Chosen, all of Dead Things for the kind of mood I'm looking for. Except write them as even more melodramatic than they were on the show. I want Shakespearean tragedy, Spuffy style. Get it?
|In 'The Gift', Buffy says that if Dawn dies she's quitting slaying.|
What if that really happened? What if Dawn jumped instead of Buffy?
- Spuffy, off course
- Willow and Xander going all judgemental on B&S's relationship
- Whipped cream
- Buffy crying in Spike's arms
- Joyce alive
- Riley coming back after he heard Dawn died
- Buffy getting raped/attempted rape
- Joyce not liking the Spuffy relationship
- Evil Willow
- Dead Tara
- Giles leaving
|So, basically, I want a fic where Spike and Buffy gets sucked back in time together. The time is your own choice.|
- Before Crush, and B&S realizing their love when they???re away
- A blue stuffed elephant
- The line ???Love???s a bitch and so am I???
- Buffy telling Spike he???s a pig atleast 20 times
- The gang trying to get them back by doing dark magic
- Jealous Riley
- Too fluffy
- Too dark
- Rape of any kind
- Season 7 Spike, I want him bad :)
All the rest is up to you.
|Okay, you know when Spike goes to Buffy to strike that deal to take down Angelus? You know how Joyce finds them talking and the two of them make up the pathetic 'we're in a band' excuse? Well... my challenge is, somehow Joyce thinks they are a couple. Either she asks, 'Is this your boyfriend?' or instead of the band excuse Buffy ( or Spike ) says they're going on a date or something... Your choice. Have fun with it. Do whatever else you what. Somehow this sham relationship they have in Joyce's eyes leads to Joyce/Spike friendship, Joyce more accepting of Buffy's Slayer status, and - of course - major Spuffiness! Go crazy!|
|This can be any season, actually - as an AU/AR, but it'd probably work better as a post-chosen story. Or even a series of stories... So... the challenge...|
Buffy finds out Spike's alive.
Must haves -
Angel hopelessly, and rather desperately in love with Spike (why or how or how long is up to you; i.e., he's under a love spell, he's mated with him, etc.)
Harmony and/or Drusilla with a soul (why or how she has one is up to you)
Connor who has somehow gotten addicted to magick
Cordelia in love with Fred
Fred in love with Gunn
Buffy in love with Spike and in LA for him (whether she's angry at him or not is up to you)
Buffy must catch Angel and Spike in a compromising situation the first time she sees both of them.
A plot OTHER than romantic
Can have/can be
Dawn and the rest of the Scoobies
Can be Spuffy-ish or Spangel-ish.... or even Spuffangel (Spike/Buffy/Angel - what? It's good for a laugh...) the pairing is really up to you - you can make it anything BUT Spander or Spillow... sorry - don't understand those ships
Anya in one way or another
Interesting twists I would like to see
Illyria infecting Spike instead of Fred
Spike falling in love with Glory the Hell-God (of course, you'd have to figure out a way to make her come back)
I think this could make up for an interesting story (or stories). It would be interesting to see it as a dark story rather than a parody. I suppose it could possibly work as something other than a parody... but yes...
It's really all up to you.
To be posted on this site, the pairing would have to be B/S of course. ~ Dia
Web by TwilightChild (wip)
|Buffy cheating on Riley with Spike. This is all I ask. |
Apart from that, I leave you to your own devices.
Sometime after Buffy and Spike get physical, Anya decides that she wants Xander's baby. She casts a spell without telling anyone and, par for the course for Sunnydale, the spell goes wonky, affecting the entire group and both Spike and Xander end up knocked up.
- the spell also affecting Angel after his tryst with Darla (I don't know if this adds up right but when has that ever stopped us? grin)
- Buffy and Spike having sex and Buffy freaking when she feels the baby move
- the boys experiencing the full spectrum of pregnancy issues; the morning sickness, the odd cravings, the mood swings, etc. and the girls not knowing how to deal with it
- "Xander/Anya/Buffy/Spike is feeling a little odd about being a daddy ... mommy ... whatever." being said several times
- Willow and/or Tara becoming pregnant as well
- Giles (if he's around or if he comes back) cleaning his glasses and saying "Dear, Lord," at least ten times (or over the phone)
- the baby bringing Buffy out of her post-heaven funk
- Mature!Dawn being the only one able to calm/soothe the boys when they get in a mood
- funny, funny, funny, I want to laugh until I cry
- and, of course, a very Spuffy ending
- Spike staking himself to have the baby (a la Darla) must be happy (can use a spell to deliver)
- Anyone wanting to get rid of the pregnancies, they can be freaked but still wanting to go through with them
- Riley, unless Buffy and Spike flaunt their happiness in his face
|Post "Life Serial", a bad thunderstorm pounds California, especially Sunnydale. The roads are flooded,and all the Scoobies and Spike are stranded at the Summers house. Spike and Buffy keep sneaking off together to talk, and Buffy ends up realizing she's in love with him.|
Dawn, Anya, Willow and Tara notice that Spuffy keep sneaking off.
Buffy and Spike sleep together during one of their "talks".
Everyone in the house hears them.
Buffy realizes she's in love with Spike after they get caught.
Xander's okay with the relationship.
Dawn tells Spike and Buffy she is traumatized because the "noises" won't go away.
Xander convinces Buffy to admit her feelings to Spike.
Everyone is stuck in the house for three days.
Warren, Jonathan and Andrew try to attack while Buffy's guard is down, but Warren and Jonathan drown.
Flood Of Emotion by ya_lublyu_tebya (complete!)
|Seven years post NFA, Buffy and Spike are getting married. Things aren't turning out the way they want them to.|
Giles walks Buffy down the aisle.
Hank Summers shows up with his third wife and is vocal about his hatred of Spike.
Buffy's dress rips two days before the wedding.
A vampire tries to get invited to the wedding so he can kill Buffy.
A nine months pregnant Dawn goes into labor in the middle of the ceremony.
Buffy and Spike do their own vows.
Willow/Oz romance; their two month old baby starts crying in the middle of the vows.
Buffy and Spike do end up getting married despite all the things going wrong.
Dawn doesn't make it to the hospital and ends up giving birth in the church lobby because she insists on watching Spuffy get married.
Angel scares Hank away.
Drusilla, Riley and Harmony show up.
Bridesmaid Faith's cell phone rings just as the priest announces that Spike and Buffy are husband and wife.
The ring-bearer, three year old Nicolas Lehane-Wood refuses to walk down the aisle because Buffy makes him mad.
The flower girl, five year old Keely Chase(daughter of the resurrected Cordy and Angel)trips and falls while walking down the aisle.
Buffy or Spike trying to back out of the wedding because of things going wrong.
|I always like to watch and read many things and i like to read *good* crossovers. Since i can't do them i would like to read one like this.|
Buffy the Vampire Slayer with Harry Potter!
==== READ IF YOU KNOW HARRY POTTER BOOKS ====
The deal is i want it to be Spuffy obviously and want Harry to be with Hermione!!! but i want Hermione to be claimed by a vampire, namely Spike! It can happen to give her the protection from vampires and other magical creatures because she will be seen as a property or as beeing under protection of The Clan of Aurelius...Which means dementors, warewolves *the bad ones* etc, or for any other reason you can think of!
Why she knows Spike? Its up to you, i thought about Him saving her life from a dementor after her 4th year because Voldemort learned about her from Skeeter articles and saw her as harry's weeknes and since she could not use magic to defend herself Spike helped her. But that is just a background story that is not relevant.
What is relevant: I would like to see two moments in the story:
1: a; Hermione telling Harry she loves him and him telling her he loves ginny, it will be temporary, it can be a love potion i do not really care the point is Hermione is heart broken but she tells harry she can now give her whole heart to someone else and stop living on false hope.
this lets her to the conclution that she can go through with the Claiming, which means she gives herself to Spike both in blood and body, but the last part is negotaible.
b: Spike must claim hermione afer Dru broke up with him but before the chip, he must do it to protect her or because she reminds him of someone from his past, up to you! Buffy must not know about it till later on the story!
and my other moment:
2: hermione is sitting in class i would like to see it as a potions class but with Snape, if it's happening in book sixth it may be DADA, the point is hermione is CLAIMED by Spike and for those taht do not know that means she can always sense him. But suddenly she feels empty, and starts to cry histericly and mumble about it. like *i cant feel him* or *im empty* etc. she must look at draco and through the teers almopst see Spike but when she reaches him the feels it's not her mate so she pushes malfoy quite hard and he falls, can have broken bones...few coments like *get your filthy hand of me you mudblood* can be a plus. and then hermione colapses and snape anoyed come to her, she should touch his cheek and call him william before passing out.(this may happen at the moment Spike dies or he claims another person *cough*buffy*cough*)
3: buffy finds out about Spakes "Mate" and is worried that he may acctualy love the other girl... she is jelous but lives in denial land!
Ok that is what i would like to see, bonus info:
1: Hermione can be one of the Potentials. (optional)
2: Snape has been bitten by a vampire and has a signature in him that Hermione senses. And it is ovrheard by Harry when Snape is explaining it to someone (optional)
3: After Harry tells hermione he does not love her, she starts to treat him more like she does Ron. Less hugs and less touchy feely. the contact is missed by harry and he starts to think more about his true feelings for hermione! (a must)
5: After she is claimed, Hermione cuts her hair or changes her apperance. (optional)
6: After the claim Hermione touches al males with more reserve.
7: the claim gave Spike got half of hermione's soul and she got strenght and speed and vampire senses
So any takers??
I would write it myself but i just do not have time!
|A short comedy piece set in a slightly AU mid season four (around the time of Hush/Doomed) in that Oz is still around, there???s no Riley and Spike has already started to have feelings for Buffy. |
Basically I want Fred and Velma from the Scooby-Doo 2 movie somehow transported into the show.
1.Fred thinks Buffy is Daphne.
2.There must be lots of flirting between Fred and Buffy, to which Spike gets very jealous.
3.Velma and Willow getting on well. Until??¦
4.Velma meets Oz and thinks he???s Patrick (the museum guy in the movie).
-Daphne, Shaggy and Scooby arriving.
-Daphne being jealous of Buffy and Fred so flirts with Spike.
-Shaggy and Xander becoming good friends.
-The two 'scooby gangs' teaming up to fight a lame villain/monster.
|Blame the fact that I have been watching the entire series on DVD and need something to read as well.|
Challenge: In "Yoko Factor" When the Scoobys have their falling out Buffy storms off saying "Now I see why there is no ancient prophecy about a Slayer...and her friends."
Well I want there to be such a prophecy. Can be anytime after season 4, even be the thing with Adam.
1) Spuffy obviously.
2) The prophecy has to be old, like First Slayer old.
3) The council doesn't have to be involved but there should be explanation as to the isolation of Slayers.
Other than that have fun!
|This is one I would like to write, but I don't think I'll have the time. Anyways, instead of the monks going through a very complicated process of inserting a teenager into the life of a Slayer and changing the memories of a bazillion people, they insert the Key into the life of the Slayer in a more literal, even more personal way- by creating human life from her blood in the shape of a fetus and having it grow inside the Slayer. In other words- Buffy's pregnant.|
- Riley thinks it's his but when Willow does a magical test for her worried friend in front of him and the test results says 'no way' he totally flips out on Buffy.
- Buffy being totally upset at first and unsure if she can go to Joyce or Giles or even Xander in fear of their reaction.
- Must start at the very beginning of Season 5 or maybe even the summer before .
- Giles decides not to go to England not because of the whole Dracula business (can or cannot still happen) but because of her pregnancy.
- Buffy crying and Willow and her having a girls' night and watching chick flicks but then somehow teen pregnancy is mentioned and Buffy starts crying again.
- Everyone in the gang relaxing after they find out the baby is merely Buffy-DNA (aka, no father) but Buffy still freaking cause she still has to have the baby.
- Research like crazy to what could have happened- don't find out until the monk-thing that happens in the show during 'No Place Like Home'.
- The events of the episode "The Replacement" happens to either Xander, Spike, Buffy, or Giles but focuses on the two copies different reactions towards Buffy's pregnancy.
- Riley and Buffy splitting up soon after Riley can't handle her pregnancy news.
- Spike's idea to cover patrol so she won't have to- weeks before necessary.
- The events of "Fool for Love" still happen but both more worried about Buffy's well-being and her asking just because of the baby, not because she is almost killed.
- Spike and Buffy's conversation about Slayers he killed in the past really does lead to their first kiss.
- Spike and Buffy's relationship develop slowly the whole time she's pregnant and after lil Dawnie is born.
- The birth of lil Dawnie and Spike being totally sweet with the 'lil nibblet'.
- Buffy's moving back into her house.
- Buffy fighting and saying that her opponent made their first mistake by messing with a very hormonal Slayer.
CAN NOT HAVES:
- Buffy seriously considering getting an apportion.
- Joyce getting sick.
- Harmony (she conveniently decides to visit ol' Cordy earlier than in the shows).
- Everyone/Buffy suspecting/finding out she was pregnant because she faints or has morning sickness (sooooo over-dramatic and actually not as typical as they are made out to be).
|I was thinking that it would be neat, if someone wrote a story where - upon their new relationship - Xander changes for Anya instead of the other way around. Because of Xander's willingness to change for this woman he thinks he may just be able to love, he is willing to put behind past grievances, and maybe, just maybe, accept the good side of the demon world. Because of this, HE is the most understanding when Spike goes a-knocking with a chip in his head. |
- Anya being of great use to the gang after Xander's encouragement.
- Xander/Anya relationship not just based on sex.
- Tara if she is included - coming clean about her 'demon-ness' sooner because she sees how accepting they (Xander, Anya, Spike, and Joyce at least by that point) are.
- Joyce approving of Xander's new attitude .
- The rest of the gang not understanding.
- Willow to come to terms with Xander first, before introduction of Tara.
- Spike still locked up at Giles.
- Xander and Anya and Joyce having a conversation about how Spike may be a good match for Buffy.
- Xander suggesting Spike and him being roomies in their own apartment and both getting a job (could happen, could not- i like the idea of Xander also deciding he had to be a tad bit more responsible now that he's with Anya).
- Spike and Buffy eventually hooking up (dur!).
- Willow's will-be-done spell.
- During the spell, Xander says to Spike "See, I knew you'd come around some time".
- Anya fawning over Buffy and Spike's
- Xander NOT trusting Riley.
- Xander and Anya going to a demon bar and having a good time meeting some of Anya's old demon friends.
- Spike and Xander eventually becoming good friends.
MUST NOT HAVES:
- Riley and Buffy doing anything more than a very minimal amount of kissage (if any).
- Xander being ashamed of Anya's demon heritage.
- Anybody but Joyce immediately agreeing with Xander's new views.
- Xander and Spike being such good friends that they don't tease each other any more - need the funny insults!
|An idea just popped into my head while I was reading and I can't help but submit it as a challenge. Anyways, after all the events of Buffy through Chosen, Buffy wakes up. Seasons 6 and 7 never happened- they were the nightmares of Buffy's version of Hell after she died in The Gift. Her friends just resurrected her, but everything went smoothly and she came back above ground. They knew she had been in a Hell dimension because of some research they had found concerning the closing of the portal that Glory had been trying to open. Everyone agreed they had to bring her back, since they went 'bringing her back from the dead' but merely restoring her spirit back into her body. This guess of theirs is strengthened when they dig up her coffin and find her body looking exactly the same (no decay). Buffy is therefore glad to be back and extremely upset and worried about her nightmares coming true.|
1) Major Spuffy relationship after she comes back
2) Buffy also tells Spike about their relationship and everyone about all the events of her 'dream'
have fun, be creative, do whatever you want for the rest of the plot
CAN NOT HAVE:
2) Buffy being depressed about her 'death'
3) Further character death
|Whilst reading the fabulous 'Dreams and Desotos' I read the lines 'If only it had been Oz who had befriended Buffy on that first day of school rather than Xander.... Events most likely would have taken a much different course entirely, he thought wryly'. Now can anyone please expand on this and show how different it could be |
*Buffy was turned by the Master in the season finale.
*Buffy does not feel guilty about killing humans for food, although she would never kill if she didn't need them.
*Buffy's roamntic relationship with Spike must evolve over the course of the story, starting with them just being friends at first.
*Cannot have Buffy, Spike, and/or Willow bashing.
*Other character bashing (preferably that of Xander or Giles)
*Willow also being turned, although if that happens Willow realizes her lesbianism and starts a romantic relationship with Drusilla.
I hope I get some responses!! If my challenge goes against anything in this site, please let me know.
|Willow did the ressurection alone with Xander instead because Anya and Tara didnt want to. Anya and Tara find out and call Giles. Willow going to England so does Xander. Two months later the spell works.|
-Anya and Xander breaking up
-Willow and Tara breaking up
-Angel bashing(by Dawn/Buffy or both)
-Tara getting over shyness
-Willow, Xander, giles returning
-Buffy doesnt let Willow live in house anymore