If you submit a challenge, please make sure that the responses can be hosted on this site. First and formost, this means no requests for All Human or non-B/S stories. You can find the complete posting rules on the support page if you want to check what else you need to remember.
|In "Entropy," instead of Spike pouring out his misery in the form of sex-with-Anya, Drusilla makes a sudden, whirlwind spin back into Sunnydale and surprises him. Whatever he does after that point is your decision.|
-Big surprise in the form of Dru
-Buffy gets jealous (whether she acts upon this jealousy or not... your choice)
-A Buffy/Spike sex scene (it can be implied.)
-Buffy has an epiphany and realizes she loves Spike (but let's be realistic... that's highly unlikely to happen. Still... it would be nice, wouldn't it?)
-Spike staking Dru (because she never really officially died).
-Buffy staking Dru (which would be cool)
-Dru falling into a tree-branch, dusting herself (which would be mui funny)
-Anya and Xander working out their problems.
-any Spike/Anya sex.
|Who's seen "Interview with a Vampire?" Who remembers Kirsten Dunst in that movie? If you haven't, here's the basics... Kirsten Dunst (as a young girl) gets turned into a vampire so she won't die. After many years, she begins to ask why she can't get older, why she can't be desireable and beautiful like other women, etc.|
So... for this challenge: Spike turns Buffy into a vampire when she's a young girl (btwn the ages 6-12) because Drusilla says she wants a spankin' new playmate. Many years pass (10 or more) and Buffy's now a woman trapped in the body of a young girl. What's more is that she's in love with Spike who still happens to be with Drusilla. What will she do?
- Buffy must leave Spike for an extended period of time to go to a witch, demon, whatever you'd like to change her.
- Spike must NOT be able to recognize her IMMEDIATELY when she returns.
- She must find a way into Spike's heart without Drusilla dying or going off to frolic with some other demon.
- This fic must include:
.... a scene that involves a room full of candals
.... Mr. Gordo
.... a drunken scene of some sort
.... a scene where Buffy sings. Be semi-realistic. Buffy DOESN'T have a good voice.
.... A birthday party for somebody.
.... an appearance by Angel or Angelus (doesn't have to be a major character)
.... A Latin phrase.
.... A scene that takes place in France.
|After the battle in "Not Fade Away",the Powers That Be sent everyone to alternate univeres(Different TV shows)until they could use them.Now an Apocalypse is happening,and the Powers restore everyone's memories and bring them back to their real universe.|
Willow is called Lily Aldrin; she's in "How I Met Your Mother";
Wes is in also in the How I Met Your Mother universe,he's Sandy Rivers,Wes/Fred romance.
Cordy is called Kendall Casablancas;she's in the Veronica Mars universe.
Buffy is in the Scooby Doo universe;she's Daphne;Buffy/Spike romance.
Angel is in the Bones universe, he's Seeley Booth; Angel/Temperance romance.
Spike,Dawn,Giles,Robin,and Xander are still watching over things in the real universe.
They remain memories from both universes.
The people in the other universes are surprised by the truth.
Spike makes fun of Buffy as Daphne.
Angel tries to talk Temperance out of using scientific and anthropological facts for this.
Angel isn't so broody or angsty anymore.
Faith is in the "Tru Calling" universe.
The people that got sent to the alternate universes are going back and forth between their real personalities and their AU personalities.
|Robin manages to dust Spike in the garage. After Buffy goes ballastic, she demands that Spike be returned by any means necessary. The challenge is how to do this.|
1. Buffy realizing how much she loves Spike now that he is gone.
2. everybody's reaction to Buffy's state.
3. Buffy's reaction to Giles' betrayal.
4. Xander putting his foot in his mouth as usual and Buffy crying because of it and then slapping him.
5. Dawn telling Giles off and then kicking him in the shin.
6. Long with lots of angst and eventually a spuffy ending with lots of smut
|Buffy tells Spike that she loves him the night before the final battle. Spike and Buffy claim each other. The battle happens the same way except for the "no you don't but thanks anyway" phrase. Now the challenge is to bring them together. |
1. Buffy mourning for Spike and then knowing immediately that he is back.
2. Angel's reaction to the claim.
3. The scoobies reaction to the claim.
4. must be long and rated R or NC-17.
5. lots of smut, comedy and angst.
1. Connor having the hots for Dawn and Spike having fits because of it.
2. Dru getting jealous.
3. And extra bonus points for Angel dusting
| This is basically a "What if" Challenge based on 'Seeing Red'. Let's assume that instead of Tara dying, Dawn is the one slain. Add to this that Buffy goes more than a bit crazy as a result. |
Now let's further assume that Buffy really DID come back 'Wrong', and finds she's far far more than any Slayer save perhaps the First Slayer herself. What would happen then?
1. Buffy goes Darth Buffy, tapping levels of the Slayer never touched by any Slayer save the First Slayer herself; the abilities and powers gained by her are your choice, but should make her the equal of canon Darth Willow at the very least.
2. Buffy killing Warren in such a way that it seriously disturbs Spike, and scares the hell out of the Scoobies.
3. Spike saves the day.
4. Buffy retaining her advanced powers, due to the fact she held those powers for too long. Bonus points if Buffy has to go to the Coven to recover.
Would Love to See:
1. Darth Buffy vs. Willow/Giles. Bonus points for Giles being able to pull the same trick with Buffy that he did with Willow, making her feel the pain of EVERYONE in the World. Bonus Points if Buffy decides to destroy the world.
2. Anya as Vengence Demon saying she's never felt anyone in so much pain; so much pain that it scares Anya.
3. Buffy showing some physical changes as a result of her brush with her Dark Side.
Spike getting his Soul
If your Muse perks up at this, but finds my requirements too restrictive, feel free to alter whatever is required. I mainly want to see a Darth Buffy that has been pushed too FAR by everything, and decides she's going to make someone PAY.
|okay im in a bit of a mood today so place thic fic in victorian times with torture thrown in!:)please:P|
DAWN (I HATE HER)
So this is my challange
Around season 5 before Riley leaves, Spikes chip goes kablooy (think season 7) and it makes him sick (with feaver, or whatever)
The scoobies kinda take pity on him when Buffy brings him back from patrol and not knowing what to do, they call Angel and his gang. Rating: PG13 or NC17
-Lots and lots of Spuffy
-Joyce still alive
-Angel worried about sick Spike
-Angel kicking Rileys ass, cause it's so damn funny when he does that
-Riley bound and gaged on a very uncomfy chair
-Riley getting dumpt in the basement
-Faith getting releasd from prisson and comming to Sunnydale
-The scoobies and the AI-team giving Faith a second chance
-Bring Doyle back from the dead somehow (as worker for the powers that be or something)
-Gunn and/or Wesley kicking Rileys ass, when they discover that he goes to the vamp-whores
-Fred kicking Riley in the balls
-The scoobies acepting Spike and Spuffy relationship
-Faith begging about Riley:"Can i please kick his ass? the guy is giving me a migraine" and Buffy actualy saying: "Please do, he is getting very annoying."
-Angel discovering that Riley staked Spike with a plastic stake, and of course kicking his ass again :-) (you see the kicking-Rileys-ass theme?)
-Gunn making a comment about The Powers that sit on their Behinds
-Angel getting rid of that stupid curse so he can have lots of happyniss with Faith
-Faith and Buffy getting pragnant at the same time (think slayer hormones! find a way arround the Vamps-can't-have-kids rule, maby someting magic or the fact that our vamps are from a special vamp-familly)
-Darla showing up pragnant (She does have to stake herself for the baby)
-At least 15 chapters or more
-Lorne taking everybody to Caritas for free drinks and songs (the Scoobies and AI-team singing karaoke)
-The dead of Riley (i really don't like him)
-Xander/Anya getting married
-Buffy hating Spike, dislike is okey at first, but think: a Spuffy(+Fangel) happy ending
My e-mail isn't working at the moment, but if you have MSN you can always add me(the same e-mail)and than ask me your questions.
Hugs and kisses
|Inaapropriate song fic song fic challenge|
rewrite any episode of season 5 onward as Spuffy, but with the characters hearing inapropriate theme music.
For instance post Wrecked everytime Buffy enters a room that Spike is in the gang all here AC/DC's she shook me all night long. :P Anya get's hit with the oldie "American Woman" lol
Oh yeah and if ya hit Spike with "Back in Black" that would be soooooo kool :P
|Instead of splitting the scoobies up before the fight with Adam, Spike for his own reasons help the scoobs take the jerk down. That night instead on the weird First Slayer Dreams the scoobs see Sinyea, Nikki Wood and the Slayer Spike killed in 1900 attack and then drain our Vampire hero then drag him away. At first Buffy thinks it poetic justice but her slayer dreams convince her otherwise as she has nightmares every night of Spike's humiliating torture. |
At first she and the scoobs convince themselves they are only saving Spike because of the fact that it was their spell that got Spike caught, but as the dreams take a suprisingly erotic turn Buffy begins to doubt her reasons.
When Bufy fights her way through to a grove filled with Slayers Sinyea asks her just one question. "Why?" Buffy answers "Because I love him, he's my mate."
Instead of a fight Sinyea leads her to Spike who is playing chess with a slayer and they all live happily ever after, well after Buffy punches Spike a few times for scaring her to death.
1. Dream Spike is fair game, but no torturing real spike :P
Life On Earth by FetchingMadScientist (wip)
|My challenge is to put the entire group of Scoobies, including Spike, Dawn and Giles, into intensive group therapy. Everything comes to a head and someone in the inner circle realizes it is life or death to get mental health care for all of these soldiers of light.|
1. Xander gets called to task over the hyena episode, issues with his parents and vampire issues...specifically his issues concerning Spike.
2. Confrontation of Willow concerning use of magics and the reasons behind it.
3. Buffy deals with abandonment isses, the trauma of dying twice and being ripped from Heaven by her friends, and her relationship with Spike.
4. Spike shares about his life with both his real family, his vampire family and his feelings of rejection.
Can possibly have:
1. A Buffy/Dawn private session.
2. Couples therapy for the couples.
3. Buffy/Giles private session.
4. Giles/Spike private session.
5. Spike and Xander find common ground.
6.Use of therapist with some connection to the supernatural and therefore knowledge of demons and slayers.
7. A forgetting spell, or some other type of spell, done by one of the Scoobies on a regular therapist.
8. A therapy retreat of some sort, to get them away from demonic activity, to facilitate the amount of therapy needed.
9. A cameo appearance by a character no longer on the show during season 6. (For example, Buffy's mom, Cordelia, Angel, Oz, etc...)
|Vampire Steering Committee|
Characters of the 'verse try to 'Jiminy Cricket' Spike through past events. They want to change the way their lives went, but have do it through proxy, and for some reason, Spike gets tapped.
1. Spike is the only one who can see or hear the members of the 'Steering Committee'. They can see each other though.
2. At least one scene (or snippets of multiple scenes) from the POV of someone around Spike while he has a lively conversation of some kind with one of his phantoms.
3. Spike gets drunk and makes a fool of himself.
4. Different committee members have different opinions/styles on influencing Spike.
6. At least one committee member doesn't like Spike very much, but is involved anyway.
7. Required Committee Members: Faith, Wesley, Willie. All other characters present in S3 are optional.
8. Spuffy interaction, and hopefully romance (or the beginnings of one). Spike's life is changed too, whether or not that was part of the plan.
|Season Five. Buffy feels trapped in her relationship with Riley, and her dreams of Spike aren't helping her mood much. So when Riley announces that his family is coming to Sunnydale to meet her, she is determined that the worst is going to come. Riley's little sister, who is convinced that Buffy is to good for her brother, sees Spike and Buffy giving each other looks that neither sees, and enlists the help of Dawn to get the vampire and the slayer together. |
1.Joyce is not sick
2.Riley's parents finding out about Sunnydale's nightlife in an unusual way.
3.Riley finding Buffy and Spike together in bed.
1.Glory still being a problem.
2.Buffy and Spike dancing in the rain.
3.Spike and Buffy cleaning out the Desoto.
4.Drusilla coming to Sunnydale.
5.Spike singing in the shower.
|In season six, Spike's chip stopped working on Buffy. What if it never had? If the chip worked not by detecting human/not-human, but instead it detected natural/supernatural, who does it work on, and who does it not? How does it affect the progression of events and relationships?|
1. Spike and Buffy fighting, and loving every bit of it (though Buffy may try to deny it).
2. Spuffy banter.
3. Acknowledgement of Spike's capabilities as a fighter by Buffy and/or Giles. Whether they let Spike in on that is optional.
4. Buffy and Willow talk about Spike. Girl talk!
5. Spike and Giles seriously talk about Spike's place in life and his future.
1. Extreme fluff or darkness.
2. Answers coming too easily. They don't know how the chip works, or what it'll mean, and it takes time (and preferably a few mistakes) to figure things out.
3. No (graphic) Buffy/Riley or Buffy/Other.
1. Spike's chip works on Willow and other magic users, but only while they're using magic.
2. Spike/Other is fair game, so long as Spuffy is a major part of the story.
3. Exploration of the origins of the Slayer, but preferably nothing conclusive.
4. Faith. Good, bad, naughty, or all of the above.
5. Spike surprising everyong (including himself) when he saves the life of a Scooby.
6. Spike going back for whatever remains of the Treasure of Amara. He can get some loot, but not enough to make him more well off than the other Scoobies.
7. Riley and Spike throw down. I leave the circumstances to you.
8. Finally, you can set this in S5 if you like. Paint in the S4 part with flashbacks or however you want, if you do.
|During "New Moon Rising" Spike and Oz talk. Spike leaves with Oz at the end of the episode but does not tell anyone. Dawn gets worried and convinces the Scoobies to look for him. They hear he's in LA and up to trouble. They find him in a small club playing in a band with Oz. They decide to stay for the set and at the end go see him. Spike makes a comment before beginning the last song about how the song is sort of like a relationship he had with a girl in the last town he was in. The comment is obviously about Buffy. The song in called "Strange and Beautiful" by Aqualung.|
3. Tight friendship between Oz and Spike
2. La gang
3. Anya making comments about Spike that make everyone very uncomfortable
|During season 6, a "darker" Buffy from an alternate universe shows up, one that is an uber scientist instead of Slayer and more than a bit crazy. She is the American Dictator and is looking for Spike to impregnate her with the perfect heir to her throne. How far will our Buffy and the Scoobs go to save Spike and the alternate World?|
2. Not have much angst :P
|What if at the end of "Out Of My Mind" it was Buffy who admitted she was in love with Spike and she was the one who woke up from the dream? |
1. Dru coming to Sunnydale to get get Spike
2. Riley death (don't care how)
3. Buffy and/or Xander have to say "bloody hell"
1. Joyce's illness and death
And the Dream Will Set You Free by randi (wip)
|Set during or after "Tabula Rasa." Giles is sent back in time about 9 months before Spike is born. Giles realizing that Spike really is his son after he gets back.|
1. Fluffy Spuffy
2. Giles and Spike bonding as father and son
3. Giles playing matchmaker for Spike and Buffy
4. Giles saying "Oh Dear Lord" at least 10 times
1. Joyce still alive, romance with Giles, she can help with the matchmaking
2. A spell going wrong and turning Xander into a girl for a short time and Anya saying Willow did it on purpose
Family Ties by benslilbug (wip)
|Riley and Sam come to Sunnydale with several surprises-When they were chipping the vampires and demons,one night the Iniative took the Scoobies and Fang Gang. They took genetic material from them and conceived magical children.For the pregnancies,they used surrogate mothers.Riley and Sam bring the two years olds to their real parents.Buffy and Spike have a two year old daughter who brings them together EDITED BY THE BLOODSHEDVERSE, REQUIREMENTS TOO SPECIFIC AS SUBMITTED.|
|So this Challenge is set after NFA. Instead of team Angel facing the battle all alone Buffy comes in with her team and a whole bunch of Slayers. After this, all the main characters from Buffy and Angel are given the gift of being able to have a one weekend reunion together in a huge mansion where all their loved ones that have passed away jion them. Smut, Spuffy and wackiness must ensue, but the rest is up to you! |
|I want to write this myself but i dont think i'll ever get around to it. No harm in letting someone else try.|
Premise is simple: What if Joyce didn't die?
I figure the rest of season 5 carries out pretty similar to canon, except Joyce is alive during it- you can elaborate more on this or just say everything went the same as the show.
The fic should be set in season 6 (with a bit of season 5 if you do want to go from before she dies in the show). Buffy still died and the gang still bought her back (with Spike and Dawn still not knowing they were going to - your choice if Joyce knows but I figure she wouldn't).
See i think season 6 may be quite a bit different if Joyce was around. Buffy will still struggle to adjust to being back, but she won't have the extra worries. I'd like to see how the Buffy/Spike relationship would have altered if Buffy wasn't *so* depressed- hopefully it be a bit more healthier, or if not then Buffy being called on how unhealthy it is (such as say, Joyce noticing Buffy and Spike's matching bruises and cuts, or Spike's bruises after 'Dead Things').
Apart from that, run with it.
Things i'd like to (but dont have to) be included:
- Spike/Dawn friendship and maybe Spike/Joyce friendship.
- A mixture of angst, drama and fluff. I dont think just because Joyce is alive everything would be perfect but there would be more chance for some happiness admist the lows.
- Make it a long fic, include everyone and everything.
- A happy ending.
- Lots of Spuffy interaction and Spuffy lovin'.
Have fun and do let me know if you take up this challenge.
Borrowed Time by msclawdia (complete!)
|What if Spike go mind sucked by Glory instead of Tara? The gang takes pity on him after finding out he protected Dawn and tries protect him from himself. Glory convinced him he was very bad and he tries to be good and/or kill himsef. |
-Spike eventully regaining his sanity with the help of Willow and Tara
-Spike being instrumental with defeating Glory and saving Dawn
-A surprising friendship between Gile, Xander and crazy Spike
-No Scoobies die
|Instead of Buffy and Spike going the violent sex way and keeping Dawn and the other scoobies apart from Spike, try this. You remember how in the Dracula episode buffy could sense more strongly when she drank his blood, what if when buffy tastes Spike's blood (however that may happen, preferrably non-sexual at first) she is able to feel his emotions, thus slowly opening herself up to her own emotions. |
|The World Cup starts today, and I get to go see the Edmonton Eskimos(CFL Football)tonight. (June 9,06) So in honor of this I want a fun, light hearted story about the chaos this brings.|
Obviously Spike, Wesley, and Giles are for England. Angel is all for Ireland. I want rivalry, bickering, shouting at the TV, and near heart attacks when someone???s team is close to winning. Hell, throw in Ethan for all I care. Any sports fan knows what I'm talking about. Have fun, go crazy, and most of all, enjoy yourself.
|In the episode 'Spiral' I'm sure we all remember the Winnebago. Well, I'd like a story about the car trip.|
1. Glory and the knights have somehow been slowed down so they wont reach Buffy for 5-7 days
2. No stopping for sleeping. There are sleeping arrangments for the Winnebago and Spike/Buffy must be together.
3. Buffy being attracted to Spike
4. Must include/end fight
5. Buffy doesn't die at the end of the fight
6. Funny and light-hearted
1. Buffy trying to think she doesnt have feelings for Spike
|1. take The First and chuck it out of existence.|
2. think of a new big bad(how about a slayer-kid principal?)
3. bring Andrew and Jonathan into town and into the scooby-gang.
4. get spike out of his insanity spell and into his crypt.(don't want him to be in casa summers yet and don't ant him to be a weeping Nancy boy either but do want the post-soul guilt thing.)
Now Willow Dawn Andrew and Jonathan win 2 tickets for a month long holiday to---(u decide)
to decide which 2 will go they split into 2 teams(Willow-Dawn, Willow-Jonathan,Willow-Andrew, Dawn-Jonathan,Dawn-Andrew,Andrew-Jonathan.. have ur pick)and have a competition. each team gets a couple-spike/buffy Xander/Anya.whichever team gets their couple hooked up first get the tickets. not an easy task cos Anya is still mad and Giles is being all anti-vamp boyfriend, then there's the big bad to beat and of course all of spike and anya's ex's and buffy and xander's potential lovers have decided to hop into Sunny D.
1. no angel or Dru
3. some adventure and demon bashing
Angel's curse should be gone, or irrelevant, but there must be an explanation (it can be brief).
Plot or lack thereof is up to the writer.
|In this AU Buffy didn't make her mistake with Parker till after Spike was chipped. After much teasing by Spike Buffy decides relationships aren't worth it soooooo she decides to use Spike for sex. The problem??? Well mostly that after while she falls for the guy and finds out she is preggers with his child. Soooo when Spike finds out how does Buffy know if he loves her or just their unborn child.|
Challenge is cooooooommmmmpletely Tam's fault.
|Alright write a long fic where Spike and Buffy were already together at the begining of the show. There should be a telepathic link between them so they can read eachothers minds literaly (this can be from a claim or another reason). Keep it as close to cannon as possible, it should be funny and have brain!smutt (like phone sex but in thier minds). Have Spike and/or Buffy reveal thier relationship during or after 'School Hard' try coming up with a reason that Spike is acting like a bad!vamp that isn't completly stupid. |
Much Angel bashing
Otherwise have fun!!!!
|Remember Wes's father being a robot in ATS5? Well, what if it wasn't just him? What if BTVS7's Giles was a robot, too? And the Travers that blew up? Robot. This is a far reaching plot but of whose? That's up to you. I am leaving this challenge pretty open to do with as you like. I just want it Spuffy with the all of the Scoobies accepting of the relationship. No Spike torture unless it's consensual, sexual, and with Buffy.|
I don't mind angst, but not between Spike and Buffy. Let them be happy, darn it.
|Buffy has been told by Giles that Slayers cannot have babies. She finds out differently, that Slayers can only be impregnated by master vampires. With the help of Willow, she does a spell to bring loads of vampires to Sunnydale. Guess who the spell drags to Sunnydale looking for the Slayer?|
1. Big cover-up by the Watchers Council. (Basically the Watchers Council are our bad guys.)
2. Spuffy with a bite.
3. Spike, like when he first popped up on our tv. Cocky and evil to everyone, except this time, not to his Buffy.
4. Spike being older than the master, and rich.
5. Spike discovering what the Slayer wants and can't wait to get started.
6. Willow like she was in season six. (The only thing is she's not homicidal, just really protective of Buffy.)
7. Keep them together.
8. NC-17 (Lots of smut)
1. Willow and Tara
2. Xander and Anya
3. Xander being an ass and helping the Council try to make Buffy lose the baby. (Abortion pills, drugs, etc.)
4. Giles believing in the Council but changing his way by the end.
5. Spike being very possessive and growly to Buffy. (Is growly a word?)
3. The baby dying/miscarriage
|In Season 4's episode "Something Blue" Willow's spell works on Buffy but not on Spike write us a fic of Buffy chasing around a terrorified Spike demanding he marry her. To the point that che claims him only seconds before the spell ends :P|
1. Poor Spike is sooooo not interested :P
Something Blue-ish by Lenore (complete!)
|I was thinking about writing this, but I'll never have time. |
A dark fic, set after Empty Places. The First uses Buffy's absence to bring out the darkness in Giles, Anya, Faith and Willow. After using her friends to defeat her, The First tells Buffy that if she will consent to join it, it will send Dawn away to another dimension where she can be happy, otherwise it will torture their souls for eternity. Buffy reluctantly agrees, and she is made Queen or Ruler Over the Hellmouth, with Spike as her King/Mate.
The story should start a year after this. Sunnydale looks like a hell dimension, Buffy and Spike???s reach extends throughout most of North America. Spike is just returning, with the AI team in chains, after having been gone for months hunting them.
The story should be about even in the darkest places true love can survive and triumph. Buffy and Spike rely on each other and take comfort in each other, the perfect team, but it shouldn???t be too saccharine.
All of the Scoobies are out to destroy Buffy and Spike???s relationship for one reason or another. The actions of the Scoobies should be very twisted and sick. It should be noted that they go to excesses that Spike never even dreamt of when he was the Big Bad.
Giles, back to being Ripper, torturing, dominating or brain washing the SIT's so they become obedient Slaves.
Willow is slightly mad from her power addiction.
Anya is a Vengeance Demon again and she turned Xander into a demon, but keeps him as her pet on a leash.
Faith desperately trying to seduce Spike. She was on the mission with Spike to capture Angel and she tries to get Buffy to think something happened between them.
While both Buffy and Spike are bad, they aren???t completely evil, their love protects them from that.
Illyria is with the AI team, so season 5 Angel happened without Spike???s reappearance there.
Hot reunion sex between Spike and Buffy (bitey, of course)
Ethan working with Giles.
Amy as Willow???s manic disciple (think Renfield).
Riley???s head hung on a pike as a warning to others who try and stop Spike and Buffy. Maybe other Initiative soldiers hanging with him.
Angel being turned into Angelus.
Faith being turned by Angelus.
Illyria helping Buffy and Spike escape to be with Dawn, where they can be happy.
Buffy giving up or losing her soul when she joins with the first.
Spike asking for his soul to be taken away as well.
Giles ???breaking??? Kennedy.
|Can start from "Something Blue"|
When a chaos demon hears Buffy complaining about how her life is so unbelievable, it decides that maybe she should see just how wrong she is. One quick soul-swapping spell, and Buffy, Spike and the Scoobies find themselves in our world, at Comic-Con, in the bodies of the actors that portray them on tv. Stripped of their powers, will the gang be able to get home? And will this little ???vacation??? be just the thing the doctor ordered to get her into a more Spuffy mood?
1. Spike + Buffy goodness
2. The gang meeting actors and reacting badly (IE, meeting Seth Green, or the actress that plays Glory)
3. Fan girls and boys.
4. The gang finding this website
5. The gang arguing about what movies ???they??? have been in (IE, Buffy horrified to learn she was in Scooby Doo, or that ???Faith??? was in Bring it On and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)
1. Bitey goodness
2. The gang finding some fake nudey sites with Sarah Michelle Geller and the other actresses on them
3. Spike watching "Bones" and making fun of Angel.
4. Spike getting made that he plays Brainiac on Smallville
5. The scoobies looking at their merchandise from the show.
6. The gang watching the DVDs of the show.
7. Joss Wheldon helping them get home
8. Each member of the Scoobies trying to go to ???their??? respective shows (IE, Willow trying to act on ???How I Met Your Mother???)
9. Andrew (if included) getting made that everyone thinks he???s gay (with the rest of the scoobies shocked that he isn???t)
10. Angel Crossover
11. Members of the scoobies not wanting to leave.
|Takes place after Buffy's Bday in Season 6 but before "As you were" Some reason Buffy and Spike have very heated argument over their relationship, they fight (mainly Spike blocking her hits)during fight Buffy starts to break down, her hits to his chest less and less powerful and her crying becomes sobs..somewhere in there she confesses she's in love with him has been for a while.Spike of course is shocked by this but not as happy as he thought he'd be, cuz obviously her loving him is tearing her apart. |
Story must deal w/ Buffy being afriad of being deserted by yet another man she loves (dad,angel,riley,giles)
Buffy must say, "I do love you, God forgive me I do" playing on her fears loving him might cause her never to see heaven again.
Spike swears he'll be a good man for her till the end of time,no more killing ever and he'll try to even get a soul if that's what she wants. Buffy makes Spike swear that he'll never leave her no matter what..ever! Then they go back to her house (for some reason they have house to themselvs) and happy spuffy smut ensues.
|Spike and Drusilla never make it to Sunnydale together Season 2.|
Drusilla and Spike obviously had a falling out when Angelus puts out a familial call after he losses his soul.
Years go by, and Spike - after years of not having his Ripe Wicket Plum at his side - go to Sunnyhell and see what's up. (gem of amarra? - subplot!)
How will this Change the volatile Slayer/Vampire relationship?
-Clem is a friend of Buffy's BEFORE Spike is even in the picture.
-Some sort of Friendly Demon Coalition that Buffy works with during apocalpyses.
-Tara/Spike friendship somehow.
|Buffy has decided to flee Sunnydale with the Schoobies(Preferably before Tara gets attacked) but doesn't know were to go. Thats when Spike decides to contact his only living relative for help. His late siblings great-great-grandchild, Warren Worthington the Third. Also known as Archangel from X-men. Just a crossover idea I had a while back.|
Spuffy, of course.
|In Season 5, "Buffy vs. Dracula," Spike is real flippant about ol' Drac. Maybe he can do all that creepy stuff too, just really dosen't like to; he did after all say they were rivals. Means he must be down with the mo jo too. Why not have a nice fun showdown between Drac and Spike - maybe over Buffy?|
And of course have fun-hot biting and some major Riley-bashage, and Riley feeling insignificant.
1. Gummy bears
2. Buffy in Stilletos
3. Pretty green gowns
6. Have fun.
|Set after Buffy left and went to LA. She is depressed and lonely when Spike appears in her life again. They start out as enemies, but something happens and things change. It has been done before but maybe sopmeone can put some originality into it... |
Can Have if you want:
- appearance of Faith/Angel
- Scoobies looking for/finding Buffy
|For some reason Spike has decided to keep a diary. It is season 5 (but feel free to make it any season you want). The diary is extremely Bridget Jones-esque. Note the "extremely." It'll just show the events of the season through Spike's PoV, except making it Spuffy, of course. Must be similar to Bridget Jones. |
|Two years post NFA, Buffy and Spike hate each other thanks to their talk-first-think-later nature during the LA battle. But they are forced to work as matchmakers-in-arms when Buffy finds that Dawn is in love with Connor and Spike finds out that though Connor is marrying Kennedy (Willow dumped her and you do what you feel like with her) but is in love with Dawn. Can they fight their own attraction as they help the kids get together?|
1. Willow and Xander helping at some point
2. Angel determined nothing shall crash the wedding
3. Spike, Connor, Dawn, Andrew, Rona, and Clem guarding the Cleveland hellmouth.
4. A Dawn/Connor and Spike/Buffy double wedding
|The troika land all the Scoobies including Dawn, Spike and themselves in an alternate world where human aren't just human but witches and warlocks. |
1. Spike has stake and holy water and cross allergy but no sun allergy
2. The trio the Scoobs(including Giles and Dawn) are 17
3. Xander's the best at magic ( except maybe Spike, if you choose)
4. They have their memories intact but not the people in the A.A.
5. Troika + magic = evil
6. They have other people's parents (eg. Buffy may have Andrew's parents and Andrew Willow's parents. Giles and Spike can be brothers)
7. They go to magic school.
|Post AtS Dawn is in love with Connor and he loves her too but doesn't realize it (common he's Angel's son and thus has to be a little daft)and is marrying Keneddy. Spike obiously can't see his'Bit in pain and convinces the scoobies to help him crash the wedding. Meanwhile Angel is determined that the wedding be perfect. So basically it's the Scoobies against AI.|
Angel Spike and Illyria somehow killed those demons from NFA and the PTB rewarded them by resurrecting all dead members of AI.
Some light-hearted Buffy-Spike banter.
If you decide to use the Sanshu have it shared among Angel and Spike.
|Back story: The Council retreives Buffy after she burns down the Hemery school gym. They kill Hank and Joyce and abuse Buffy in the name of training.(Not sexually) The Council try to recreate the First Slayer causing Buffy to go feral. They control her with an electric collar. They keep her in a cage, enchanted so she can't break it and blessed so vamps can't get her while she's in it.|
Challenge: Spike sees a Watcher prodding the feral Slayer to slay and shocking her when she attacks him. After several nights of seeing this and similar incidences Spike kills the Watcher.
Buffy disappears until she goes into her first Heat, at which time she encounters Spike.
Note: Spike is still killing, he is not a white hat. While, unless you have him turn white hat during the story.
|Buffy hears about another big bad and goes to fight. The other scoobies follow along to try and help. She meets up with Spike and the other survivers of the fight at WRaH.|
Must haves: Spuffy!, Dawn in watcher training, and India Cohen(Slayer before buffy) coming in to help with the fight somehow.
|post life-serial Spike, Clem and some demon buddies are taking a road trip and a drunk buffy stows away in their car. Now Buffy is good with sticking people with pointy stuff but not much for street smarts. Also we know that she is not a demon encyclopedia and doesn't know to kill every demon without research and there are gonna be many nasties on this trip.we know that not every demon is souless and evil but how will buffy react to meeting some of this category?and ofcourse not all of spike's demon buddies can be trusted. so what's this trip about and will buffy survive it? well u tell me.|
|the nerd-trio send everyone(buffy,spike,willow,tara,xander,anya,giles,dawn,the trio) to hogwarts/Drumstrang/beauxbatons(you decide)|
The result:they are ALL seventeen and magical. Buffy's slayer powers are reduced and spike has vamp sense sans sun allergy and a obsession with food.
How do they get back when they have:
1. lessons and teachers but haven't hot the hang of spell-casting
2.magic addicted willow surrounded by magic
3. watcher unused to teenage hormones
5. dawn enjoying being same age as buffy and getting all the guys
6. the nerd-trio redefining magic abuse and wrecking havoc
1. save school from the trio and xander's demons
2. keep from falling in love with spike now that you are equals and keep other witches and Andrew away from him while you are at it.
3. get giles out of the library and boys away from dawn
4. pass your tests and help tara control willow
5. get spike to stop eating and Anya from turning everyone into toads.
6. go back home
|In ENTROPHY, what if Spike and Anya instead of doing the table top thing, remain sober enough and team up to teach their respected ex-lovers a lesson in love and appreciation. Include lots of Anya wit and Spike-Dawn friendship is optional.|
|4 yrs. post NFA Dawn is in a school of Film and media arts, training to be a script-writer. She is paired with a cute half-demon Indian boy called Shlok, but they never manage to stop fighting to do the assignment. Faced with their teacher, a panic mode Dawn blurts out Buffy and Spike's love story. Unfortunately the teacher , a friend of spike's,knows where the script came from. He tells them that if they can get Spike and Buffy married by end of term, he'll give them top scores or else they fail. Can they stop bickering long enough to get a retired Slayer and a busy-fighting-evil vamp to break up with their boyfriend/girlfriend, come to Paris and get married in 3 months when Giles, Angel and the Immortal have them convinced that they are not meant to be?|
1. Wiilow, Xander and Buffy bonding. Will and Xand know part of Buffy's soul will always love Spike and vice versa.
give me a rom-com
|In "Lovers Walk" Buffy says, "I can fool Giles and I can fool my friends, but I can't fool myself. Or Spike, for some reason." Write a fanfiction based on that.|
2. Buffy trying to keep an embarrassing secret and Spike is the only one that can tell.
1. Be in any season
1. Any Scoobie aside from Spike knowing the secret.