If you submit a challenge, please make sure that the responses can be hosted on this site. First and formost, this means no requests for All Human or non-B/S stories. You can find the complete posting rules on the support page if you want to check what else you need to remember.
|After closing the hellmouth Buffy and the others head to London the rebuild the concil. Buffy is depressed over Spikes death but tries unsucessfully to hide it. Willow seeing that Buffy is in pain desides to resurect Spike- believing he is in hell.|
I know the whole Willow tearing someone out of heaven has been done, but I always wondered what it would have been like for Spike to go through that.
1) Spike/Buffy (Duh!)
3)Spike telling Giles or Andrew he was in heaven
| Buffy AU Challenge: Old One Reborn|
Summary: Buffy has been through Hell and back for her friends and her family; only to be repaid by betrayal. Fate's version of Payback is REALLY going to be a bitch.....
I've been having Idea bounce in my head for awhile, so bear with me. I would like a What If focusing on Buffy being kicked out of her own home by her own "Friends" and family.
1. Pairing is Buffy/Spike or Buffy/Spike/Angelus, with a rating or 'R' or higher.
2. Buffy aquires the Scythe and kills Caleb, but she doesn't crawling back to her betrayers. Instead She leaves the Scythe where the others can find it first before leaving. Bonus points if Buffy uses the Scythe to pin Caleb's dead body somewhere interesting within sight of the house. Please give reactions to this from the Scoobies.
3. Buffy either working as an assassin specializing in killing demons, or looking for clues to a series of Slayer Dreams she has regarding the nature of Slayers. Either one of these will give Buffy reason to understand that there is no real black/white in this world.
4. There must be a time of 1-5 years where Buffy has vanished before the Scoobies encounter her directly. There is either a Prophecy or Slayer Dreams (or both!) dealing with an Old One and Buffy, and whoever else she'll be paired with.
5. Buffy being hunted by the Scoobies, L.A. branch of W&H, and the Big Bad. Major Bonus points for Buffy resisting to the point of open warfare. Whether she's willing to do anything permanent to her one-time friends is up to you.
6. Buffy must undergo some form of demonic Ascention to defeat the Big Bad; if you not want to have Buffy gain the full power of an Old One, you can have Spike and/or Angel(us) also Ascend, dividing the Power between the three of them.
7. Happy ending for Buffy and her lover(s). Bonus points for an ending scene set in the far future showing how far they have come.
|When Angelus was trying to break Drusila before he turned her he failed and so she hated him but was subserviant to him. When she turned shy bookish William she saw her chance and claimed him as her mate. Angelus in a rage drove the two from the Scourage, but because in this world vampires hold Mated pairs as sacred he couldn't kill them. Later when Angel received a soul he traveled with the two for a while but when Spike was forced to killl his fourth slayer in the 20's to protect the three from Council experiments Angel's guilt forced him to leave.|
Skip ahead to season two where again Dru is injured when they get to sunnydale the diffrance being that mated couples are less likely to be violent and tend to brown bagg it without souls or chips. Spike recruits Buffy, and Angel to save Dru. then they leave. Unknown to the scoos Spike used the Gem of Amara and not Dulac's cross to save her.
between season's 2 and 3 an assain kills Dru and gravely injures Spike. Spike thinking that it was his grandsires unsouled counter part comes back to Sunnydale in a rage with the Gem of Amara inserted into his body. His only goal to kill Angel then die.
However the killer was Mayor Wilkins spin us a story where it is Dru's spirit and Angel's manipulations that drive season three Buffy and Spike together hoping to save them both.
If you show Buffy fighting Angelus have her wondring why he doesn't love her but Dru and Spike are so cvapable of love.
|Spike askes buffy to stay in the basement for a while after she gives him the amulet. one thing leads to another and while "it" happens, the amulet lets off a strong glow, meaning: (you can choose any of these, whether that be one or all..) |
a) Buffy is now pregnant
b)spike is now human
c)Buffy is a gains vampiric qualities (e.g. extra super human strength.. )
d) spike and buffy are transported into a strange dimension that shows the future (you could show the battle of the first and its after effects..)
|Idea taken from the next round of The Fang Fetish Awards new awards section *NEW* The Butterfly Effect - One difference can mean an entire new world. Best UNIQUE twist that spawned a new world. In the episode, "Smashed," instead of the "only thing better than killing a slayer" line, Spike wakes up thanking Buffy for showing him heaven and possibly cries. At this, Buffy can't get pissed, so she gets embarrassed saying something like "I'm not that good." After that, Buffy still tries to use Spike, but now Spike KNOWS how to make her be a bit nicer. Rewrite till the end of the season with Buffy being nicer and nicer to Spike, and defending him more and more. Maybe when Xander brings Richard to her birthday bash, Buffy gets pissed and announces then and there that she has a man, the best man she has ever known. |
1. Riley bashing
2. Xander humiliation
3. Angel dust
|Soon after Spike becomes dependant on the Scoobies' care, Giles finds an ancient text on Vampire packs. After reading it, he has the perfect solution to William the Bloody. Problem is convincing Buffy. Vampires are by nature "pack" animals, a creature like Spike needs to be in a pack, and his demon will follow the "Pack Leader." Problem? He must be dominated while not under the influence of the chip. Giles thinks this means Buffy beats the crap out of him, but Buffy's inner slayer knows the truth, sexual domination.|
1. Angel dust-age
2. Xander humiliation
3. Riley bashing
Blood Bound by DreamsofSpike (complete!)
|I'd really like to see a pre-chip piece where Buffy is turned, but doesn't keep her soul.|
2. Not turned by Spike.
3. Riley/Angel bashing
2. Joyce (at least not as a key figure, she can flitter around in the background.)
|When Buffy and the Scoobies go to the old mansion looking for Angelus, and Spike sits in the shadows listening to their conversation, unlike in the show, Buffy's "Slayer sense" kicks in and she knows he's there. Because of his wheelchair-bound status, he's basically helpless and she takes him back to her house to question him about Angelus' and Dru's plan, over the course of several days. |
She plans on finding out what she needs to know and then staking him, but as he reluctantly begins to talk to her, she pieces together the similarities in the way Dru has hurt him and the way Angel has hurt her, and they find some common ground...in more ways than one. ;) By the time all is said and done, he voluntarily agrees to help her take Angelus down.
Beyond this take the story pretty much wherever you want...just the beginnings of an idea that started in my head...:) Go where the muse leads you...
1. At least one *realistic* Drusilla-rant in which she has a vision about "her dark knight" and the Slayer...have her and Angelus figure out as little or as much as you want from it.
2. Buffy and Spike lovin' in the library!!...just because :)
3. Bitey-ness of course...Slayer blood could help finish Spike's healing
4. Have Joyce find out early about her daughter's Slayer-ness and vampires and such...but she still doesn't like Buffy's holding Spike prisoner and treats him like a guest during the first few days while Buffy's trying to "interrogate" him
1. Xander/Willow...just because I always liked that match :)
2. Giles/Joyce...always loved that too :)
3. Much Angel-bashing...kill him don't re-ensoul him please.)
|A fic set between "Surprise" and "Innocence" in season 2. Only, Angel goes *Angelus* at the beginning of sex with Buffy instead of at the end of it, and Buffy's first time turns into rape. She is injured and bloody and for whatever reason, cannot escape as Angelus intends to return and *play* some more. Angelus leaves and goes to Spike and Dru to gloat. A shag-fest with Dru begins right away. A disgusted Spike (in wheelchair) goes to Angel's apartment to free the Slayer. He licks her wounds to help her heal....many wounds...*all over*. Buffy can enjoy this but remember she has just been raped. Trust is established and a relationship develops. Buffy repays Spike with allowing him to drink from her repeatedly. Buffy eventually gets over the rape by having sex with Spike. Much graphic smutty goodness all the way through this fic please.|
|Spike is taken by a government facility that experiments on vampires. The scientists there are working on turning vampires into mindless killing machines to let loose in enemy countries and such. They implant a chip like the one the Initiative used but it has the ability to be turned on and off. Of course, with Spike being Spike, things don't go exactly as planned . During a fighting session, Spike manages to escape because the chip is turned off. Before Spike can get out of range of the facility, the chip gets turned back on. He gets to the woods outside of Sunnydale and meets up with Buffy. Buffy somehow gets hurt by a demon she's fighting and Spike takes care of her. If you can find a way for them not to be found for while that would be lovely.|
1. Bitey and claiming
2. Rating: R or NC-17
3. Spike hunting food for Buffy
1. Dawn. (After the Scoobies find them ,of course.)
2. Pregnant Buffy
1. Character death
|Cordy really did become a Higher Power at the end of season 3. Middle of Season 7 (AU/AR) Spike is in the Summers' basement, no longer triggered but unsure of his place in the battle and Buffy's life. Angel is cut off from the Powers and Conner is a loose cannon. The First Evil is ready to strike and Wolfram and Hart want to take advantage of Angel's isolation. Things become quite complicated when Spike starts having terrible visions.|
Not sure what to do Buffy calls Angel after a pretty nasty vision comes true. Turns out Spike is Angel's new seer. Where does that leave Buffy and her fight and how do they keep Wolfram and Hart away from the Hellmouth and Spike?
Please no character bashing and the longer the story, the better. ^_^
|BTVS/Firefly (Serenity) Crossover. I'd love to see a Spuffy fic set in the future, about 500 years from tomorrow. |
Like... A reunion fic where Buffy and Spike finally find each other after so long, with a bit of help from the crew of Serenity... A fic where Buffy and Spike help the crew to rescue the kids left at the academy. Or... Spike gets the crew to help him save his mate, Buffy, who somehow has been kidnapped by the Academy.
Anything, really. Please appease my need to mesh Spuffy and Serenity.
|Really season 5 or 6. B/S/B. As Buffy is fighting her loathing/animal attraction to Spike after the events in the episode "Crush," a second Buffy appears one from a universe where Spike truly died in "Chosen" and this Buffy wants the Bleached-Blond Menace; she wants him now and she wants him often. Rewrite the last few episodes of the season with a second Buffy, a Bot!Buffy and the normal Buffy. By the end, have Buffy 1 and Buffy 2 possibly sharing time with Spike. |
1. Riley bashing
2. Xander humiliation
3. Angel dust-age
|When Spike and Anya are talking pre-sex in "Seeing Red," Spike wishes that Xander and Buffy could understand how it is. With very interesting results as Anya is now the Slayer and Xander is the hapless Big Bad in love with her. (Please keep Xander clueless, ineffectual, and as stupid as he normally is.) Spike/William is now the former Vengeance Demon shopkeeper and Buffy the construction grunt that left him at the alter. |
1. Xander or Angel stake-age
2. Riley abuse
|Why is Buffy really hanging around the Immortal in Rome? And how did the Immortal get his moniker? |
The Immortal has the ability to make humans and demons truly immortal, and Buffy is tired of losing people she
loves. She is trying to manipulate the Immortal to make her and Dawn immortal without truly giving anything
back to him. The Immortal has other plans and sees Buffy as his bride and is trying to seduce her before he
performs his magicks.
Enter Spike after NFA... ready to fight for what is his. Is he too late? Did the Immortal seduce Buffy?
|Spike is kidnapped from Sunnydale and as Buffy and the Scoobies reluctantly search for him, he is doing slave |
labor at the North Pole. It seems the elves are on strike and Santa needs toys. Can Buffy save Spike from Santa
and save Christmas from the evil of corporate lawyers and labor unions? Only YOU can tell us.
1. Xander Bashing
2. Riley castration
3. Angel dust-age
|What if the monks made a mistake? What if there was a mix up and the wrong blood was used? What if Spike came |
back to his crypt and found his sister, Dawn, who had disappeared when she was fifteen? How does a vampire
handle human relatives cast more then 120 years into the future? How does the Scoobies anti-demon propaganda
hold up against such things? And how does a slayer keep from falling in love when she sees the caring poet
hidden away? No real must or can haves here. Answer these questions however you want to.
|I've been toying with this idea since I saw Pirates of the Caribbean but never got around to it. We all |
remember the Halloween Buffy became a noble woman named Elizabeth. How about that same day Spike gets his own
costume? What happens when William Turner and Elizabeth Swan are reunited for one
Hellmouth of a night?
1.Appearance by or reference to Captain Jack Sparrow.
3.Will and Elizabeth don't have to disappear when the spell
ends. (If you decide to end it right away)
|Name:||Bloody Tears of Life, Ariel Dawn, & Opal|
|BTL, AD & I came up with a Spuffy Challenge... so to you all we challenge you to do this: Go to the website |
www.vampirecondoms.com. Ok. Now that you're done having a hell of a laugh, write a spuffy based comedy/smut
1. Must use slogan from www.vampirecondoms.com, "Because Vampires Always Get Invited In"
2. Bitey, Bitey, Bitey
3. Smut, Smut, Smut
4. May be either Season 2 or Season 5 Buffy/Spike setting or Season
5. Goth Buffy
6. Buffy wearing a spiked dog collar
7. The random appearance of cheesewiz
8. Spike gets tied up ??? with a phone cord
Invite Me In by Spikez_tart (complete!)
Always Invited In by Ariel and BTL (complete!)
|Sometime during their relationship in season 6, Buffy should 'happen' to find Spike's journal. Please include |
in the journal, entries about:
1. Spike catching Dawn stealing something.
2. Xander doing something mean to Spike that Spike doesn't tell her about because it would hurt her feelings.
3. Two or more things that happen to Spike (good or bad) that are not from the show.
4. An entry written while Spike has had too much to drink.
5. How Spike feels when Buffy leaves after sex.
6. Also please have: Spike getting frantic when he can't find his journal.
7. A short poem (original).
8. The seven dwarves, only Sleepy's real name is Snoozy. Extra points for having the short poem about the seven
9. Spike finding something really interesting (to him) while looking for the diary.
|Spike leaves before "As You Were" to improve himself, for himself, on kind of a quest to find out in his own |
heart if he was changing and then he returns around the finale, either soul having or just chipless but KNOWING
he was a good man. Joint challenge Corinna and Redwulfe.
|Post Chosen, but AU/AR after that. Buffy/Dresden Files crossover.|
When the Powers bring Spike back, they have a job for him. Spike along with Harry Blackstone Copperfield
Dresden must get the AI crew away from Wolfram and Hart and back to working with the Watchers Council. Easier
said than done since neither side trusts the other. But with the Senior Partners secretly playing "divide and
conquer" the fate of the world rests on getting everyone back together. It's up to Spike and Harry to get the
Please no Buffy whipped Spike. I know he loves her but I like my Spike with a back bone.
Also please no character bashing. I don't mind someone getting told off when they deserve it but please no
bashing. Anything else is up to you, so have fun!
|Too many plots and not enough time!!! Remember the movie "Groundhog's Day" where Bill Murray repeated the same |
day over and over till he got it right? I want to see Spike and Buffy repeat a day over and over till they fall
in love, so I want this challenge to be set before "Out of My Mind". It can be at anytime prior to that
episode. This was caused by any plot device you can come up with.
1. Happy, fluffy ending, but it's okay to have some angst before hand (like them blaming the other for the
2. Buffy has to figure out Angel and/or Riley is not good for her.
3. The movie Groundhog's Day
4. Spuffy having sex in an unusual location and being caught by someone.
2. Ethan Rayne
3. Gem of Amara
|My challenge - I would like to see Buffy and Spike get married. This should be post "Chosen," post Angel S5, |
and canon up till then. I would like to see:
1. Spike getting into a brawl at the bucks night.
2. Buffy drunk at the end of her hens night, crying to whoever will listen how sweet Spike is and his prowess,
3. An ex partner (or two) showing up and trying to stop the wedding.
4. Dawn getting caught in a compromising situation.
1. How Buffy and Spike get together, unless it is in SHORT flashbacks.
2. Kennedy, unless its Kennedy-bashing. What? I'm allowed to have Kennedy-bashing in my challenges!
Thats all. Have fun!
|Season Eight Challenge (has no connection with Angel season five please) |
1. Buffy, Dawn, Xander, Willow, Andrew, Anya, Spike
2. Buffy/Spike (whether or not they start off together or not doesn't matter)
3. Follow the Buffy tempo (start at the end of summer with only brief mentions of what actually happened during
3. Move to L.A
4. Buffy/Immortal pairing
1. Giles, Robin, Faith, New Slayers, Oz, and OC's
2. Pairings outside of B/S
The gang can move anywhere other than L.A. the plot is your choice and you can do what you want with the new
slayers. It should be fairly long considering that its a season. Besides that though, have fun
Actually anytime after the Something Blue episode, PWP between Spike/Buffy. The only must have is that Anya and
Xander walk in at the end. Anya bet Xander that Spike and Buffy were having sex and now that Xander lost, he
has to get DEMON BUTT MONKEY tattooed to his forehead.
|Two days after "Not Fade Away" occurs, Spike, Illyria, and Angel are the only survivors. The Scoobies came and |
helped them out. Buffy wants Spike back, but he's being stubborn. Spike has shanshued and everything from the
past eight years (from when he met Buffy) suddenly hits Angel at once, and Cordy has to help him out of his
1. Buffy says the line, "I drive the men I love away"
2. Xander never dating anyone else besides Anya
3. Anya's a ghost and has been hanging out with Xander for the past year
4. Andrew/Dawn romance
5. Oz/Willow romance
6. Cordy/Angel romance
7. Ghost Anya/Xander romance
8. Buffy's been stuck in a depression since Spike's death
9. A teenage Slayer who hates Spike and Angel, despite the fact that Spike's not a vamp
10. Faith and Robin are married; Faith's pregnant
11. No Buffy pregnancy
12. A Spuffy marriage in which Giles gives Buffy away
13. Connor falling for the teenager Slayer who hates Spike & Angel
14. Nina showing up and a cat fight ensues between her and Cordy
15. A four year old Slayer named Elizabeth, who calls everyone weird nicknames
16. Buffy knew Spike was back the whole time; she dated the Immortal to make him jealous
Ghost Anya being resurrected as a human; Giles being head of the Council; Buffy saying Spike's speech in
"Touched" to him; A hormonal, pregnant Faith cries at the drop of the hat; One of the Slayers mentioning they'd
like to slay Faith's hormones
|A cross-over between BtVS season 4 and Smallville season 2. Buffy, Dawn (who is somehow already in it and no |
longer the key ??? but she used to be. You can explain this however you want) and a reluctant Spike travel to
Smallville, Kansas to stop a big-bad. Buffy/Spike and Dawn/Clark are the preferred pairings anything else is up
to you. Buffy/Spike must, of course contain bloodshed and the fic should be fairly fluffy
|Name:||Elizabeth Anne Summers|
|This would be pre-BTVS but can take you into first season and so on, depending on far you choose to take it and |
how you work it. Use the premise of the movie (so this is for those of you that have seen it or you can go rent
it, obviously) and take out Pike, using Spike in his place.
1.A connection between Spike and/or the Aurelian line and Lothos
2. The other Aurelians
3. Merrick not dying (Maybe Spike saves him)
4. Maybe her slayer dream visions that she gets before Merrick finds her, that at least one or two have Spike
1. Pike, obviously
|Name:||Elizabeth Anne Summers|
|You can pick whichever season you want or if its an AR setting, but Buffy and Spike make a bet based on Buffy's |
assertion that she could resist Spike even if they were naked. Even for a week or a month or something. So,
they must remain undressed and see if Buffy really can resist Spike. Feel free to have Spike use some dirty
tactics, because his ability or lack thereof to resist her is not part of the bet. :P (Idea based on the same
bet that occurs in the second chapter of Dark Shadows, so feel free to read up on that if you think you feel
the need.) This challenge will probably occur in a PWP or something, or if you can turn it into a chaptered fic
then go for it!
|I like long stories. I like a good plot that has to be developed and nurtured so that the author has time to |
introduce and incorporate some new character(s). I'd like to see more good future-fics, based on canon that
explore, and answer in their own way, some of those gazillion loose ends we were left with at the end of both
This challenge is probably overly optimistic, but if someone wants to make an old lady happy...
1. A far older Buffy who still slays, ages really slowly.
2. A New Scoobies team who are the successors to Giles, Xander and Willow.
3. Some serious threat with angst, fear, blood. So probably NC17
4. Spike Spuffy ending (not necessarily fluffy)
1. Giles, Xander, Willow or any of the AtS crew that might have survived
|Sixteen years ago, Drusilla die giving birth to a little girl named Dawn, with Spike. The only problem with two |
vampires having a child in their plain of existence is that such a birth is impossible, unless something is
mystical is behind it. Which also, when it come to any mystical pregnancy and/or birth, some kind of minor or
major disaster will occur because of the child. For Dawn, she was created by the minions of Glory, a Hell God,
as 'The Key of the Beast'. that will help her bring will bring the armies from her Hell dimension, to Earth, to
start her campaign to conquer all of the lower planes of existence.
Because of this, Spike is forced to make a pack with 'The Powers That Be' to save his daughter. The Pack is
that he has to win back his soul and help a slayer save the world from the Hellmouth if he want his daughter
life. Being the idiot Spike is, he excepts the pack not releasing that the Powers are screwing him over by
leaving it up to him keep his daughter away from Glory and every other power on Earth that wants her dead or
alive! And when it comes time to do what he is "destined" to do; he finds that he's going to have deal with The
Slayer, Buffy Summers, near homicidal opinion of him, his ensouled grandsire's century old vendetta against him
for stealing Dru from him, magic-addicted witches like Willow, Tara, and Amy, a racist demon hating watcher
named Rupert Giles, a jackass like Alexander Harris and a demon hunter by the Charles Gunn, who's the only one
who isn't out to kill him for no reason at all! But with allies like these, Spike is going to need all the luck
he has to survive the major problems of the Hellmouth, when he has to face off with the Scourge, the Circle of
the Black Thorn, The Master, Wolfram and Hart, Darla, Sahjhan, and the Immortal.
And things get really complicated when in the mist of all this chaos Spike and Buffy Fall in love with each
1. Angel has to hit on Dawn so Spike has a reason to beat the crap out of him.
2. Buffy and Spike must gradually come love each other.
3. The Hellmouth must be in LA and not in Sunnydale.
4. Spike doesn't tell anyone about having a soul right away.
5. Xander has to make a smart ass comment of why the rest of the Scooby Gang trusts Angel and not Spike just on
the basis of a soul (when the Scoobies still don't know that he doesn't have a soul).
6. Dawn and Spike beats some sense into Buffy and forces her help Tara, Willow, and Amy with their magic
'problems'. Which causes to start respecting them.
7. Angel can't lose his soul but his still a psycho-asshole anyway.
8. Tara, Willow, and Amy are involved with each other
|Living in a world where robots are real, Buffy's human and trying to get over her last relationship with an |
abusive Riley.....every night since, she dreams about a vampire 'Spike', who always leaves her a tiny bit
scared and a lot turned on. Willow suggests going to a this company that specializes in specially made robots (i.e. to make Buffy's, 'Spike the Vampire Robot'). And she loves the outcome even though he seems to be missing
something. But what happens when the real Spike the Vampire shows up.
1. Riley coming back trying to get Buffy to forgive him, and Spike kicking his butt.
2. Must have a reason why Buffy was dreaming about Spike.
1. You decide if Spike!bot has vampire weakness)
|"Something Blue" What if Willow couldn't reverse the spell without some ingredients that she couldn't get until |
the next day. We all know that Buffy and Spike were engaged, and there were snuggles, so there had to be sweet
naughty things whispered into ears...what we they? Also we didn't get nearly enough Spuffy out of that
episode...expand on the "engagement" at least long enough for an engagement party and a call to the poof to let
him know about Buffy's upcoming wedding. PWP or if you can expand it please do so. *grin*
1. Lots of naughty thoughts/actions/promises/events
2. Riley getting a eye full of B/S in 'action'
3. An understanding Willow
4. Alone time for Buffy/Spike
5. The rest of the Scoobies knowing what happened but pretending to not know.
1. Xander being smacked by Anya for being an ass
2. Joyce being supportive
3. "Tub fun" with or without chains
4. Anya blurting out something sexual about S/B (witnessed or heard)
5. Giles begging to be allowed to remain in denial
6. Angel fainting
|Buffy and Spike magically get sent into an alternate dimension. When they awake they realize everyone they have |
ever known has disappeared with the exception of a few select Buffy/Angel verse characters. Slowly the
characters start disappearing (or dying).
Some kind of action needs to be taken before Buffy and Spike can return to their universe. (Something that
forces them to work together and finally admit their love).
Idea somewhat borrowed from A Christopher Pike book I read ten years ago.)
|AR Fic where Buffy isn't a slayer and has no idea vampires exist. Spike is, of course, a vampire though. Basic |
storyline: A recently dumped Spike (by Drusilla? Your choice) gets seriously injured, and a 16-18 yr old Buffy
saves his life by taking him back to her house. Well, once the sun comes up Spike gets stuck there all day but
for some reason he just can't seem to kill the girl.
1. Buffy being either turned of mated with (by Spike :P). If it's the second try come up with some original
2. Buffy meeting Spikes vampire family.
1. Other characters
2. Buffy living in LA or Sunnydale
3. Angelus (only if he's not a bastard - go by how he acted in all the flashbacks, not season 2 of Buffy)
|There have been a few stories where Spike ends up taking care of a kid, this challenge is for stories like |
that. Somehow he ends up with a baby in early season five. Who does he turn to for help? Joyce and Dawn.
Somehow use all this to bring our favorite pair together.
1. Spike being very serious about taking care of the kid himself.
2. The Scoobies don't know about it right away.
3. Riley being a bastard. (What else is new?)
4. If the fake stake makes an appearance it must become known by all three of the Summers women.
5. Joyce living.
6. Riley bashing. Give him what he deserves. (And I'd really like for him to get beaten up by Joyce.)
|In Schehrezade's Tempus de Muto story (which is totally excellent and if you haven't read you really |
should!!!!), she has Buffy say that if she found the prophecy that Wesley found that she would kidnap Conner
herself and have Spike be the getaway driver.
So what if Buffy did find the prophecy and enlisted Spike, Dawn, Tara and Wesley to go on a cross country trek?
Buffy receives a note and prophecy in the mail. For whatever reason, you make it up, she calls Wesley to help
her with the translation. He comes to Sunnydale, and when the translation is done he spills the beans about
Angel, Darla and Connor. They enlist the others to help them kidnap Conner. Off to LA they go where Wesley
kidnaps Conner, hands him off to Buffy, makes plans to meet later and goes on to a confrontation with Holtz
where he tells Holtz the baby is safe. (Oh please write this even if I put it in the challenge, I would love to
see this part, too.
1. Definitely Spuffy, with bitey because can't post here if you don't. Would prefer claiming/mating but can
just be bitey
2. The others with Spike and Buffy accepting them.
3. A fun, terror-filled trip just one step ahead of both Holtz and Angel
4. Oz, Ms Calendar (I know she is dead, but this is BTVS after all), Riley (may have bashing I hate, hate, hate
Riley), Doyle (ya he is dead, too) joining the groups along the way. Dead people can be ghosts, reincarnated,
resurrected or whatever takes your fancy.
5. The rest of the Scoobies/AI team, including Giles, starting their own trip to find the missing Scoobies.
6. Happy ending for everyone except Holtz and Riley
1. Holtz getting Conner, so no dimension hopping just to have a teenager show up later.
2. Angel challenging claim or killing
**** The author has given permission for this challenge. ~ SpikesKat)
|In the series, Spike goes to get his soul after attempting to rape Buffy. What if he had gone much earlier, and |
left on a hopeful note? Rewrite the finish of season 6 as if Spike left after he saw Buffy at the wedding in
"Hells Bells." He managed to make Buffy jealous, and they were able to talk together in a friendly way. This
made Spike believe that maybe if he could prove how much he loved her, once and for all, by getting a soul, she
would admit to herself that she loved him back.
1. Spike leaves Clem in his crypt. He also leaves sealed letters, one for Buffy and one for Dawn promising to
come back and telling them he loves them.
2. As Buffy goes through the events that lead up to the season finale, have her discover how much she misses
and does in fact love Spike.
3. Spike returns to Sunnydale during the summer and is found by Buffy in any way you choose.
4. Spike went intentionally for his soul. Chip can also have been removed, but it cannot have been his primary
1. Dawn reading Buffy's letter secretly and discovering from it about the Buffy/Spike relationship.
2. Buffy and Dawn discussing what they loved about Spike as they console each other over his absence.
3. Spike returning either insane or in bad condition, where Buffy must care for him.
4. Tara survives.
5. Willow may or may not attempt to destroy the world.
6. Buffy resists attempts by her friends to turn her against ensouled Spike.
7. Spike leaving his duster to the girls as a memento and pledge.
8. Angel or Riley arriving and distrusting Spike.
9. Council interest in another ensouled vampire.
10. Buffy finding another job (please, oh please. I hate the Doublemeat Palace)
1. The First Evil or potentials (Does not apply to any sequels to the original challenge response.)
|Spike convinces Buffy to slip away for a weekend. They go to...you choose big city of your choice. While there, |
they head out for a night of shopping and bar hopping. While shopping, they end up at an adult toy store. After
the store, they head out for a night on the town.
1. Purchasing a few different toys, be specific.
2. One of the toys MUST be a wireless butterfly.
3. Spike makes Buffy wear butterfly to the bars, BUT, he has the remote.
4. Much liquor consumed
5. A very kinky Spuffy ending
1. Buffy getting pissy (like usual) and hitting on other guys.
2. Spike getting back at her by USING the remote.
3. Flavored oils or lotions
5. Toys for Spike too
1. Please don't overdue the slurring speech, some is fine, but not every other word.
2. No passing out
P.S.- I have been to and hosted many "toy parties", so do your research, I know my stuff!!
|Post "Chosen," possibly even Post "NFA," Buffy somehow, (you decide how) is sent back in time to the episode|
"Tabula Rasa" in her younger body. She gets there just as Spike is doing the "Randy Giles" rant about why not
just name me 'Desperate for a shag' Giles. Without thinking Future Buffy replies, "You don't have to be
desperate, I'll shag you anytime." then go from there. PWP. ^_^
Past Perfect by SpikesKat (complete!)
What A Girl Wants by spike_spetslayer (wip)
What A Girl Wants by spike_spetslayer (wip)
Past Perfect by spikeskat (complete!)
|Anyone watch Forever Knight? How about a crossover? Nick and Natalie come to Sunnydale during Season 6 tracking |
a vampire, possibly LaCroix (sp?). They meet up with Spike, Buffy and the Scoobies.
Have Buffy and the Scoobies understand the redemption that Nick is trying for....BUT Spike still goes to Africa
for the soul and Season 7 happens the same way. After Chosen, have Dawn and Buffy break away from the Scoobies
for still maligning Spike even though he had the soul and sacrificed himself. They go to Toronto to visit Nick
and Natalie. Spike reappears, recorporealizes, and for whatever reason (you decide) he goes to Toronto, also.
Spike and Buffy meet up and Spuffiness ensues ending with mating, marriage and monkey-sex.
|First take your copy of "As You Were" and throw it out the window into a busy street. The countdown to Xander |
and Anya's wedding is now at around one week and the Spuffy sexcapades are still in full swing. Anya hears
it's bad luck for the bride and groom to sleep together in the week before the wedding. So what does she do?
Has a spell cast so Xander can't be involved in any form of sex until after the wedding. Well, you know how it
is with Scoobies and spells, and now SPIKE can't have sex until Xander and Anya have said "I do". How will our
favorite couple deal with the growing frustration with no form of release? And what revelations will this
"break" cause Buffy to reach?
1. Buffy and Spike being very upset over this.
2. Buffy, Spike, or both convincing Xander to go through with the wedding, without revealing their own selfish
3. The moment the spell ends the two go to the first private place available (bedroom, bathroom, broom closet,
anything) to let out the week's worth of tension.
4. One to three hours later, a Scooby search party finds them in a very compromising position, and that being
how the Scoobies learn about them (No revelations before then).
1. Major bonus points for comedy. Lots of laughs and funny situations.
Wedding Bell Blues by Spike_spetslayer (wip)
'Til Undeath Do Us Part by spikeslovebite (complete)
Wedding Bell Blues by spike_spetslayer (complete!)
|One of our heroes (Spike or Buffy) is captured, sold as a slave and bought by??¦ the other one of our heroes. |
What is the new owner going to do? To free his/her slave, to cuddle and hold him/her as a pet, or to treat
him/her cruelly? Later, slave and master (or mistress) end up in bed together. But will it happen after a sweet
and irresistible seduction or through the assertion of the owner's mere right on what belongs to him/her? And
does the slave willingly submit or does he/she fight (in vain) to protect his/her dignity?
The story can be set in an alternate universe in which slavery is normal or in our world. In case you choose
the second, you should make the slave traffic credible in our democratic age. (It could be vampires secretly
dealing in humans or vice versa, unleash your creativity!)
1. It must be NC-17; consensual, semi-consensual or non-con sex are equally welcome
2. The main pairing must be Spuffy, while any secondary pairing can deal with whoever you want
Can haves (bonus points):
1. A slave auction (It can be described while it's taking place, it can be recalled by one of the characters or
through any other expedient your fantasy suggests you)
2. Hurt/comfort: the slave is hurt (emotionally or physically or both) and the master (or the mistress)
3. A happy ending
FYI: This person runs Bloody Twilight (Italian Spuffy site) and will be contacting any authors that respond to
this challenge to see about having the fic translated into Italian and placed on her site. ***SpikesKat
Belonging by jl1980 (wip)
Belonging by DreamsofSpike (complete!)
Possession by icemink (complete!)
Slayer For Sale by spike_spetslayer (wip)
2. Buffy must have unexpected pregnancy by Spike
3. Must have Xander and Spike in a 'interesting' situation (you decide what sort)
4. Can have Giles/Anya relationship
5. Must have funny game face scene
6. Can have clown suit (on Spike?)
7. Can rub it in Riley's face
|During Crush . After the first scene at the Bronze goes story goes AU. Out on patrol Spike gets stung by a |
glarghk guhl kashma'nik demon (the one in Normal Again - I got the spelling from Buffy and Angel episode guide)
and gets caught remembering his worst memories both as a human and demon. Not knowing what happened to him,
Willow suggests going into his mind to find the answer. Buffy is the one that goes in to find him reliving his
worst moments which is in direct contrast to what he described to her in Fool for Love.
(Suggestions - use any or all that you what or your own ideas)
1. Cecily's rejection and how he got vamped.
2. Buffy rejecting him at the end of Fool for Love.
3. Angelus' treatment of him pre-soul and after losing the soul.
4. Staking by Riley with plastic stake.
5. Dru's statement about him being covered in the slayer and dumping him.
6. Some of his captivity in the Initiative. While Buffy is trying to help Spike the Scoobies discover that
Drusilla is back in town looking for Spike. How will this change Buffy and Spike's relationship and what will
Spike decide when Dru says she wants him back.
1. Buffy stating "Always been bad, huh?"
2. Dru helping the Scoobies get the antidote for Spike.
3. A Spuffy ending of course...anything else is totally up to you
Sympathy for the Devil by ComedyofErrors
The Spotless Mind by wall_flower (wip)
|In season 4 of "Angel", there was an episode called "Spin the Bottle". In it, the AI team (except for Lorne) |
reverted to their teenaged personas. I want that to happen to the Scoobies, and Spike.
1. Buffy's persona pre-slayer
2. William writing poetry for Buffy
3. No Riley! Takes place after he leaves.
4. Dawn stays the same. She's already a teenager.
5. Willow and Tara not knowing about their relationship- Dawn has to explain at some point.
6. Lots of use of the word "effulgent" and other words like that.
7. Spuffy (duh!) Bitey (duh! To be on this site) but claiming is optional.
1. Joyce alive
2. Anya hitting on all the guys, including William (show his response)
3. If alive, Joyce also acting like a teen
4. Willow and/or Tara not accepting their relationship. (Willow was quite straight back then, right?)
5. Dawn figuring out by herself how to fix the problem and saves the day
6. Be placed in any season (5 and up). Riley obviously must be gone.
7. Commenting on their appearances ("Look at this clothing! Look at my hair!" etc.)
1. William accepting flirting from Anya. Have him repulsed :)
2. Giles hitting on any of the girls, other than Joyce (though it can be the other way around)
3. William acting like Spike. They are too different. Accent must be more refined, as well.
Check Point by Xela (complete!)
|Story Starts off in Harsh Light Of Day (Season 4), where Buffy & Spike run into each other at the Frat Party. |
1. Buffy & Spike sparing as soon as they see each other.
2. Spike grabbing Buffy & kissing in front of Harmony & Parker.
3. Harmony slapping Buffy & calling her a name & then Buffy punching her in the face.
4. Spike telling Parker & Harmony to sod off.
5. Confessing their feeling to each other at the frat party.
6. Buffy & Spike dancing & making love to Bif Naked's song Lucky.
7. Buffy & Spike claiming each other during their love making. (Bitey Smut)
1. Parker spreads rumors that Buffy's a slut.
2. Spike beating up Parker.
3. Buffy telling the Scoobies she & Spike have deep feelings for each other & claimed each other.
4. Buffy & Spike making love at the beach in during the sunset. (Spike has the Gem Of Amara.)
|Actually, this challenge is for the summer between Seasons 4 and 5. We all love holiday fics, right? Well |
there's one holiday that vampires hate: July 4th! Independence Day, on which everyone is armed with fireworks.
Write a story in which Spike and Buffy come together while fighting monsters around July 4th.
1. A trip to a fireworks stand for weapons (keep in mind smoke screens, noise makers, things that explode)
2. Spike + Roman Candles = fun
3. Riley breakup (send him back to Iowa where he belongs, either before or during the fic)
4. A fair/carnival/picnic featuring lots of cotton candy, funnel cakes, etc.
5. Spuffy love with bitey.
2. Buffy and Spike being overheard while they are...um...together.
3. Buffy confessing that she's always wondered what it would be like with Spike
4. Xander fainting
5. Giles lecturing someone
6. Spike being adopted by Joyce and the Scoobies, and given his own key chain
2. Dawn (not that I don't like her)
3. Buffy hiding her romance with Spike from her friends
|Post NFA . Buffy , Spike and Angel had just impeding another apocalypse together, they won and Angel Shansu'ed. |
1. Buffy telling Angel that he deserve a normal life now. Something that she never can offer him.
2. Buffy and Spike according in be just friends, good friend...but Spike can resist the jealously for the
3. Willow revealing Spike's past fantasy after the episode "the initiative", something about that "fuzzy pink
4. Spike seducing Buffy like he use to do it in 6th season, in this case have to finish in biting and claiming.
5. Smut, smut, and more smut