If you submit a challenge, please make sure that the responses can be hosted on this site. First and formost, this means no requests for All Human or non-B/S stories. You can find the complete posting rules on the support page if you want to check what else you need to remember.
|In the alley at the end of "Not Fade Away," Buffy and Co. (you decide which ones) show up, only to reveal that |
she has always known Spike has returned (you decide how). Spike was a spy on the inside to find out what Angel
was doing at Wolfram & Hart.
1. Bad guys defeated
2. Angel put in his place
3. Very Spuffy ending
4. Bitey either before or after Spike's return
|Take places during the episode "Gone." What would have happened in the kitchen if Xander hadn't walked in and |
interrupted Spike and Buffy?
1. Spike and Dawn friendship
2. Buffy internal debating about her relationship with Spike
3. Whatever your imagination can come up with
1. Character bashing
|I would love to see a fanfiction that Buffy becomes pregnant with Spike's child during their affair. Maybe the |
story could take place after Doublemeat Palace or Older And Far Away ? Either way, I have had this idea
floating around in my head and I'm just not a great writer, so I would greatly appreciate anyone who would be
willing to help me help this crazy idea of mine.
2. Buffy freaking out about not remembering when her last period was
3. Buffy fainting after taking the pregnancy test and find that it's positive (whether by going to the doctor
or taking a home test)
4. Buffy finding it hard to accept but loving the idea that she is carrying Spike's kid
5. Spike finding out that Buffy's pregnant by her telling him
6. Spike moving in
7. Dawn loving the idea of being an aunt
1. Buffy contemplating abortion
2. Dawn reading Buffy's diary
3. Spike being shocked and unbelieving at first
4. The Scoobies finding out by walking in on Buffy and Spike celebrating
5. Spike 'nesting'
6. Buffy not being allowed to do any physical activities
7. Buffy gorging herself on food, friends laugh at her doing so
8. Buffy finding out that she is carrying around more than one kid
1. Buffy getting rid of the baby
2. Spike not wanting it
3. Character death
|Buffy is a high ranking society girl in London. She had the life, until one fateful night she runs into |
Angelus, and is tortured and turned. Buffy escapes from his grasp, and lives in L.A. Her life in the shadows is
going great, until she runs into Spike, who is from the family line, of the monster who turned her into a
vampire. What is her life now, that she works with Spike.
1. A party where Angelus first sees Buffy
2. Buffy walking the streets home alone
3. Buffy being kidnapped and tortured by Angelus
4. Spike and Buffy mating
|Instead of Spike escaping the Initiative like he did in the original series, he is held captive and |
'experimented' on up till 'Something Blue'. In there little attempts at "behavioral modification", they royally
scramble his brain with the chip in his head so he'll have no memory of who or what he is. After the Initiative
screws with him enough, they decide to "release" back into the outside world. Professor Walsh believes so much
that Spike rigorous ordeal is a prime example of the Initiative's prime directive of controlling and harnessing
the power of the demon world for the greater good of the military
|Spike and Dru come to Sunnydale, on the prowl for Angelus and to restore Drusilla to health. But, Dru, becomes |
obsessed with having the slayer on their side. So, Spike, turns Buffy when he meets her at the Bronze...
1. A foreplay between Dru and Buffy *Slight F/F action*
2. Buffy, Dru, Spike, and Angelus reeking havoc
3. Spike and Buffy mating
1. Buffy and Angelus fighting
2. The Scooby gang finding out Buffy is dead
3. Buffy and Willow come face to face
|Much to everyone's disappointment, after a few dates with Riley, Buffy decided that he was as boring as she |
originally thought, and broke it off. Now, as the end of the season approaches and with Adam on the loose, she
finds a need for a new partner (in more ways than one). She turns to Spike before Adam does. What would a
little kindness mean to him? Spuffy love for one thing.
2. 43 boxes of thin mints (a girl-scout cookie)
3. The girl scout delivering the cookies to Spike's crypt.
4. Creative use of the cookies.
5. Buffy falling for Spike first (without more magic). He follows suit.
6. Defeat of Adam requiring both Spike and Buffy fighting
1. Riley bashing and/or death
2. Jealous Riley
3. Giles/Joyce as a side romance.
4. Anya telling Xander off about objecting to Buffy/Spike
5. Someone singing "They're Coming to Take Me Away (Ha ha, he he, ho ho)"
6. Staking Harmony with a toothpick threats
7. Parker getting what he deserves from Spike
8. Understanding Tara
1. Buffy and Riley sex in the fic.
|1. Plot based on the song 'Darling Niki' by Prince |
2. Can have any characters from the show
3. Must have Spuffy moments
4. Can have a big fight scene
5. Write whatever your imagination comes up with
|After NFA, Spike and Buffy are now married and the Scoobies have accepted their relationship. It's their |
wedding anniversary and Spike gives Buffy an anniversary gift - it's a book the Karma Sutra and they decide to
try every position. Write a Karma Sutra Spuffy fic using all the positions. Very NC-17 and bitey goodness.
|This is something I thought of a while ago, but since I'm never gonna get around to it, I hope someone else can |
give this a go.
Set in season 6, around the time of Dawn's wish to Halfrek.
Dawn wishes that the Scoobies wouldn't lie anymore and that they'd tell the truth or be more honest, etc.
Straight away the guys find themselves unable to lie, and as time goes on they find they are less able to keep
things to themselves either. The more they try to not tell their secrets, the more they end up blurting them
out at an inopportune time. To start with this really divides the Scoobies, but eventually it might help them
be closer then before. This could be done as a drama or as a comedy.
Please include, if you are able:
1. Buffy announcing, at a bad time, that she would like Spike to bite her.
2. Tara being really truthful and letting off some steam.
3. All the guys, at some time, saying something Anya would normally say, and, if Anya is there, she then says
'I was going to say that'.
4. Dawn must say, several times, that she wishes she hadn't been told (or heard) that.
Careful What You Wish For by spike_spetslayer (complete!)
Be Careful What You Wish For by spike_spetslayer (complete!)
|I want something completely focused on Spuffy without moving off into other plot areas. I want a season 2 fic |
with no Angel. Buffy alone and depressed for some reason or another sees a man (our fav vamp) in the Bronze and
that's all she can think about for the next few weeks little does she know that the man she's slowly falling
for (without him even being there) is planning her demise...that is until he finds out about her
....attraction. I know a little vague but it give you lots of space to work.
|After Spike kills his second slayer, and before Prague, he, for any reason you want that isn't a soul, decides |
to fight the good fight. Have him turn up in Sunnydale anytime you choose between the start of the series and
his season 2 entrance.
1. Angel instantly tries to turn them against Spike going on and on about how he can't be
trusted (Ignoring the irony of wanting them to trust him)
2. Spike is still just as much of a badass as always
3. Spike is more helpful, not just dropping by with vague warnings but telling them
what's going on and helping stop it
4. Angel bashing
1. Spike and Giles bonding over alcohol and good (Rock) music
2. Xander bashing
|Apocalypse time! When the PTB find *themselves* suddenly under attack (by what exactly is up to you), they send |
Buffy back to earth as their only hope, so that she might be able to stop this newest big bad (whether she
comes back as the Slayer or something else is entirely up to you).
1. Spuffy lovin'
2. Bitey/claimy goodness
3. Include Drusilla, Angel and Oz in some way
4. What or who the big bad is, is up to you but it should be at least Glory scale badness
1. LA crew
2. You can chose whether or not Buffy stays on earth or whether she returns to heaven once the threat is over
3. Angel being overly jealous of the Spuffyness
4. Set in either LA or Sunnydale
5. Any past characters of either series (eg. Doyle, Joyce)
Sever bashing of any of the Scoobies
|What happens when Joyce meets a nice young man at her gallery and decides to invite him for dinner...and maybe play matchmaker with her young, single daughter Buffy? How does the slayer react to a mother that doesn't know about slayers and vamps and a vampire determined to encourage her mother's efforts? |
1. Buffy trying desperately to keep her mom from finding out about her chosen status
2. Spike discovering his feelings for Buffy earlier than in canon. (Set maybe season 2-3)
3. Buffy finally giving in and agreeing to a date (much to Spike's surprise)
1. Angel jealous that Joyce likes Spike
2. Buffy plotting fun little ways to stake Spike without Joyce seeing, but her daydreaming keeps turning naughty
3. Angel starting a fight and Buffy defending Spike
Electric Barbarella by Bloodshedbaby
|After Spike dies in Chosen he somehow ends up in Gotham City. Write a fic were he joins the Bat Brigade in some |
way, shape, or form as a new superhero, The Wraith, and somehow he and Buffy find each other again.
1. Spike DOESN'T get a colorful spandex costume. He designs his own costume
2. Buffy not caring about the objections from Giles, Xander, or Willow and doing what she wants, namely being
3. Spike makes some secret identity for his non-costume hours, legitimately employed
1. Buffy becoming a superhero
2. Spike joining a super hero team (Besides the JLA or JSA)
3. Spike making friends in the superhero community (as well as having more than one female superheroes come
Blood Knights in Gotham
by Wayward Childe (wip)
Blood Knights in Gotham by WayWard Childe (complete!)
|After becoming corporeal and beating Angel, Spike decides to hell with the Shanshu and that he was fine the way |
he was. After leaving to find Buffy (Beginning of "Harm's Way" I think) Angel has him captured and imprisoned
in the Wolfram & Hart basement without telling the rest of the Fang Gang. A week or more later Wesley mentions
Spike in a conversation with Giles. After all locater spells point to LA but no exact local, a certain slayer
stomps into Angel's office and demands they form a search party.
1. Angel trying to convince them to give up on Spike
2. Buffy breaking Angel's nose at some point
3. A Spuffy ever after
1. One dead Kennedy
2. One watcher-y Dawn
3. One Ripper-like Giles
4. Many appearances of bloody pulps once called Angel
|Post NFA, Angel is gone (Shanshu, dust, living it up with the Werewolf girl, whatever). Spike decides to start |
a new life. Illyria has nothing better to do so tags along with what she would call a friend, if she wasn't,
well, her. Gunn is sick of LA and the three go to New York. A year later they have an established a routine of
demon asskicking. After Buffy breaks up with the immortal (preferably with no emotional baggage and with many
of his bones broken) she decides to go back to the States and gets a job at the NYPD. Our favorite couple is
reunited, how do things go from there?
1. Gunn is back to his original character, badass demon hunter, though he still has the lawyer knowledge
2. Illyria uses her shape shifting to make some human identity (Not Fred) to avoid attracting the attention of
the 'simple pests'
1. Conner joining the team
2. Dawn coming with Buffy
3. Other members of the team that haven't been mentioned (maybe Oz?), can include original characters
|Buffy's confused about her conflicting feelings for Spike, she knows she hates him because his a souless |
monster who went out of his way to protect her sister and confessed his undying love to her. Buffy sees she has
some kind of feelings for him, but she knows she loves Angel. At her birthday party she wishes she could meet
someone who's going through the same problem. Some kind of way both Buffy and Spike get sucked in Xena's
1. Spike and Aries (god of war) getting drunk at a local bar going on about Hercules and Angel
2. Buffy giving advice to Xena on loving Aries but not realizing her advice relates to her as well.
3. Don't care who but two people bathing either in a bathe house or outdoors in lake, etc. with the other two
spying on them.
4. Buffy and Xena agreeing that Spike and Aries both look good in tight black leather/denim pants
5. Last but the most important biting or claiming you pick, can be done before or after they return home. (Rating PG13- NC17)
1. Spike and Aries making fun of Angel and Hercules' hair
2. Willow using magic to help with Buffy's wish
3. Xander actually accepting their relationship
4. The comparisons between Xena's love triangle (ie Aries and Hercules are brothers and hate each other but are
in love with her, and Aries will do anything in his power to win her love) and Buffy's
|Name:||Seven Deadly Sins|
|Father Gabriel's (from "Pangs") brother comes to Sunnydale seeking vengeance for his brother's murder. He |
secretly curses each of the Scoobies with one of the seven deadly sins. Can they overcome their weaknesses
before they are consumed by them?
Choose your season, but must be Spuffy & Bitey. Don't remember your seven deadly sins? I'll help...
1. Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, also known as Vanity.
2. Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation.
3. Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.
4. Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.
5. Anger is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury.
6. Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, also called Avarice.
7. Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual)
Seven Deadly Sins by BuffyMeetsSpike (complete!)
|Post "Prophecy Girl." What if Spike saw Buffy in LA after she killed the master? He is intrigued by her and |
follows her for awhile. Buffy catches him and fighting ensures. One of two things can happen then: 1) When the
master killed her Buffy's slayer side is more apparent hence the reason for bitchiness. So Buffy's "primal
side" is somehow attracted to Spike's demon and they get together (Dru can be involved as well) 2) Buffy knows
he is a demon and doesn't care ... they get together anyway. Either way have them and Dru in Sunnydale at the
beginning of season 2. Rest of plot is up to author.
1. Bitey, including claiming.
2. Dru in fic .... if not as S/B/D then as Dru/Angel & B/S
3. Buffy does not stay a bitch the entire fic...she deals with her issues
1. Spike and Joyce bonding over marshmallows and the badness of Angel
2. Spike, Dru and Buffy taking over the Hellmouth
3. Angel becoming angelus when he sees Buffy/Spike couple, however they just dust him.
4. Similar to Buffyverse however Mrs. Calendar doesn't die and there is no Acathla
5. Faith is called instead of Kendra (and she stays good and alive)
1. Any kind of Buffy/Angel relationship
2. No Dawn/Glory
3. Tara dying
|Name:||Caught in the act|
|Buffy and Spike can't fight their love for each other any longer. Making up for lost time they can't keep their |
paws (and other body parts) to themselves.
2. The Potentials are in the house
3. At least one of the Scoobies being happy for Buffy + Spike
4. Buffy + Spike not being able to have quiet sex
5. Various people in the house catching them in the act
1. The AI team making an appearance (if they make a showing please some Cordy +/or Angel bashing)
2. The scene or a scene like the end of 'Empty Places'
3. Kennedy getting maimed
|Willow makes a slight error in bringing Buffy back from the dead: she brings back an alternative reality Buffy. |
A Buffy that is nicer towards Spike. What she is exactly, that's up to you. Slayer, vampire, ordinary girl,
whatever, I don't care. Just no angst, purely bitey, fluffy Spuffy.
|Basically it going to go down like this. Like originally in the Buffy and Angel television series, Angelus does |
kill the favorite daughter of some gypsy clan, in Romania, in 1898, and pisses them off! But instead of
ensouling just Angelus, they also ensoul Spike, in a way to get back at Darla by destroying the happy family of
psycho killing vampires she's made for herself, which also leads to Drusilla committing suicide (because she
has lost her precious 'Daddy' and William)! Anyway you fast-forward about a century where they're both
champions for the PTB and end up meeting in Los Angeles together to retrieve a few related prophecies from the
Scrolls of the Nyazian Prophecies. The LA branch of Wolfram & Hart and the Watchers' Council are waging a
secret war, even to the demon underworld, to claim these prophecies since they will determine the major players
in 'The Apocalypse (The Cosmic battle over this dimension and the resurrection of some of the Old Ones)'.
It's safe to say that Spike and Angel, after beating the crap out of each other and the rest of the bad guys,
get the prophecies with somewhat ease. After a painstaking amount of research and translating these prophecies,
they're shocked by what they find. Not only do they find out that their future actions may bring or stop the
Apocalypse, but they soon [learn ] something new will be coming. Two Slayers that will bring balance to the
slayer line in someway. One who will be the last guardian of the Californian Hellmouth; and a Slayer that will
be a champion that will bear a miracle child that will play a major roll in the 'Days of Darkness'! And that
the four of them are intertwined by a destiny of some kind or another. And these slayers happen to be named
Buffy and Faith. But the problem is that they don't know which one is meant for which prophesied destiny!
With this shocking realization, every power on Earth is going to make the West Coast become a free-for-all
battle in the preverbal war of Good vs. Evil!!! And of course, this will begin in LA and end up in
1. No true moment of happiness clause
2. Angel keeps the name Angelus
3. Darla comes to LA to get revenge for being disgraced
4. Spike hires Fyarl demons to help fight Wolfram & Hart/Council
5. Include villains from BtVS/AtS shows
6. Pairings: B/S, A/F, W/X, G/J
1. Use other characters from the show
2. Send the gang to Pylea
1. Can't kill any of the 4 pairings
2. No weird stuff with sex (not counting claiming)
**** See challenger for explanations on that last one ~ SpikesKat
|Name:||Elizabeth Anne Summers|
|What if in Chosen Buffy decided to change her mind and not let Spike wear the amulet. She wears it herself |
instead. Does Spike stay with her... does she appear in Angel's office all ghosty then months later... or is
she revived somewhere/somehow else by the Powers?
1. Spuffy bitey smut
2. The other Scoobies, whether they come to LA when she appears ghosty or if they are the ones who receive the
amulet instead or any other idea you may come up with
3. If she goes to LA, the Halloween party ep... that was very good and needs to be in it
4. Cordelia returning (not just as an apparition when her body dies... maybe she wakes up finally... or if she
dies she is revived or comes back as a messenger from the Powers... etc)
1. The Immortal (seen a lot of good fics where he wasn't just after Buffy's bod... so maybe he's involved
2. Andrew coming for "watcher business"
3. The return of Connor
1. Bangel yuckiness
2. Immature Dawnness
**** The challenger has started a fic similar to the challenge. You may want to read it first before attempting
a response. ~ SpikesKat
|Set in Season 7 and after Buffy tells Spike that she wants Snarky Spike back, write a fic in which it is |
revealed that Kennedy's last name is Hornhouser, which Spike immediately makes fun of and starts calling her
'Pornhouser,' only days before Kennedy's birthday, inspiring themed present goodness.
1. Kennedy bashing
2. Kennedy's comedic death (cause she should die and we should laugh about how she died, possibly a nomination
for a Darwin award?), -Buffy and Spike basement porn, which gets filmed by Andrew (you decide if the Scoobies
see the video or not)
3. Cause it's random, partial lyrics of Patricia the Stripper, by Chris Deburg or Sweet Transvestite, from
Rocky Horror Show or some other similar song that seems appropriate
4. Bitey, cause well, why wouldn't you?
5. A Mr Gordo Scene
6. A total of 17 "dear lords," from Giles
7. Implied smut between 2 other couples (but not Kennedy/Willow, cause I don't like Kennedy)
1. Weepy Willow over Kennedy's death
2. Wood, cause I don't like him either
3. A moral or lesson learned
4. Demons = bad moralizing from Xander or Giles
5. Please don't make this a song fic
|In Season 2, we meet Spike, the Big Bad, the Slayer of Slayers, the most successful thief in modern history?? I |
wanna see a Spike who gave up on the whole murder and mayhem thing in the sixties the same time he gave up on
Dru. Now he robs banks and armored cars. He is showy, he's flashy, he owns the Gem of Amara. Wanna see at least
one scene where Spike and his gang rob something worth millions with no fatalities and lots of explosions and
theme music :P Spike uses Sunnydale as his base and therefore doesn't like anything strange happening. He
doesn't allow his gang to feed and has been known to throw in with the good guys to save the world. When Buffy
meets him in "School Hard" he is there to warn her about the Anointed one, whom he kills soon after. A still
unliving Darla and Dru try to get him to avenge the Master but he blows them off. When Angelus returns he is as
much after his errant grandchilde as he is after Buffy, but with less result. Spike only recruits badasses.
Buffy begins to fall for Spike as they battle Angelus, then runs off with him after Acathla. You choose the
time and place for the bitey claimy goodness.
|The only Rock station within a hundred miles of Sunnydale has changed formats and now plays Talk Radio. Write |
us a fic where Spike goes on a rampage about it, as the
Scoobies try to talk him out of pulling there tower down with his Desoto, burning down there studio Buffy
realizes she totally wants this bad boy :P
1. Lines that must be used: Spike saying, "Its the only bloody station that plays the Ramones." Giles saying
about the whole thing. "I think this is proof positive that even a demon as evil as William the Bloody can be
1. The other guys secretly hoping he gets away with it and Giles openly asking how is what Spike is doing
I Want my K-Rock! by Jerzeyanjel (complete!)
|I couldn't have been the only who was holding my breath, hoping and praying that the end of "Out of My Mind" |
wasn't really a dream. Not that I didn't enjoy Buffy and Spike's tumultuous affair in season six, but I think
it would have been better if they had given into their mutual UST during season five instead. That's why I want
someone to write a fic where OOMM turned out to be real. You can write it as a standalone, but I would prefer
if you would tell about the aftermath too.
Please don't woobify Spike or portray Buffy as a cold unfeeling bitch without reason. All I ask is that you
just make their character voices ring true.
Once Upon A Dream by Hollydb (complete!)
|Basically, I want you to kill off Angel shortly after Connor is born. (Can be Holtz, can be something else). |
Knowing that Connor is going to be a target because of what he is, Angel leaves a will saying that Buffy (and
Spike, maybe) get Connor to take care of, in case Angel dies. Get Buffy out of her heaven-depression and get
her together with Spike, over Connor. (Baby bonding, yippee)
1. Spike/Connor awkward fun. Make us laugh and make Buffy laugh
2. Dawn goodness, don't make her a brat
3. Bitey Spuffy Happiness
1. Spike and Buffy both feeling a bond with Connor through Angel's blood. Family claims, etc. You know the
whole nine yards of vampire-family-whatever.
2. Scooby bitchiness would be appreciated
Ties That Bind by Dark Dreamluver (wip))
|Right after the bathroom scene happens, Buffy has some sort of epiphany and takes off after Spike. I would like |
to see Xander left stuttering in the hall. She gets to Spike's crypt as he is throwing his stuff together into
his bag. I want Buffy to completely fall apart, crying and begging him not to leave her too. Transitioning into
complete hysteria and the only way he can calm her down is to bite her (you figure out how he comes to that
conclusion). What happens after that is completely up to you other than Spike cannot leave.
|Dawn closed the portal instead of Buffy. Everyone forgets about Dawn, they just|
think of her as the key. Giles goes back to England, Willow and Tara are busy with each other and school.
Xander and Anya are on their honeymoon. Buffy and Spike become closer as he helps her deal with the death of
her mother. With all her friends living their
lives, she decides to leave Sunnydale taking Spike with her.
1. Buffy finds out about Angel's baby
2. Buffy no longer sees Angel as the love of her life
3. Angel still thinks of Buffy as his even if he seeing someone else
4. Buffy must not say sorry for dating Spike to anyone
5. It must be pointed out to Angel that he left her and he give up on them, she must not say sorry for that
6. The chip must come out
7. Buffy must never live in Sunnydale again
8. Buffy kept the ring and give it to Spike so they can go out in the sun together
|Someone casts a spell on Buffy on purpose or accident it's your choice - Buffy is then turned super sensitive, |
the lightest touch affecting her in certain ways. *wink wink* And Spike just happen to be around when a lot of
touching is going on, *more winks*
3. Happy ending
1. No other plot.
|Waaaay post "Chosen," have Buffy become cookies seemingly to late as Spike seems to have moved on. Let us see |
Buffy having to prove herself to Spike for a change.
|In the episode where Spike goes to the Magic Box and winds up screwing Anya, instead have him wish vengeance |
like this. "Just once I wish Buffy could see the truth behind ALL the men in her life." Give us a fic where
Buffy has to face the fact that Xander is in lust with his own image of her, that Giles still thinks of her as
"his" Slayer/weapon, that Angel never loved her only his vision of her. And that Riley was a manipulative
bastard. In the end, have her truly know all about these men and Spike... a little to late as Spike has already
left for Africa.
1. Post Africa bitey buck nekked nasty sex
|I want you to make Spike be the one cursed with a soul. Not Angelus/Angel! It has to be in Romania, during the |
year 1898, like before. But this time, the girl that Spike is going to kill isn't just going to be a slayer,
but a gypsy. She'll be the second second slayer Spike kills, since he will have already killed one in China.
Instead of having him moping around for a century trying to come to terms with what he's done, have him start
being a champion by the time he's reached 'The New World (America)' by 1902. Have Whistler help put him on his
path. And when he reaches Sunnydale, have some of the villains from both series of Buffy The Vampire Slayer and
Angel show up for an Apocalyptic free-for-all for power over the Hellmouth and the fate of the world!
I would also really like if you could have at least a Darla/Angelus/Drusilla pairing in this story and make the
Spike/Buffy as realistic as possible. Without any loopholes in the curse. And if you can work in a
Xander/Willow pairing that would be really great.
|Name:||Elizabeth Anne Summers|
|What if Buffy had been the one to go to LA to get the rogue slayer instead of Andrew. She usually is a hands on |
sorta girl and probably wanted to see it was done properly, hehe. Anyways, what happens when she arrives at
Wolfram and Hart where there is a man wondering about who she thought was dead?
1. Angel trying to keep them both in the dark about the other one being there (for example -doesn't need to be
the idea used, but could use this- Buffy actually sets up a meeting for Angel's cooperation and Angel
purposefully makes sure Spike is busy with something far from W&H and that no one mentions him to Buffy... etc)
2. The Immortal at some point at least, or can be an integral character
3. Much Spike/Angel bickering hilarity
4. Spuffyness and Bitey Smuttiness as per rules of the site
1. Calling the other Scoobies in for back up?
2. Connor coming back for some reason?
3. Lorne having them all sing to help resolve some "issues"
4. A kid Spike didn't know about
1. Any Buffy/Angel kissing or sex, whatever... that's icky icky icky
2. If you bring the other Scoobies in, no continuing to be asses to Spike (except maybe a little uneasiness
from Xander), I mean, he gave his life for them and all!
3. If you bring her in, Dawn immature brat-iness... have her at least mature a little
Secrets and Lies by angelic_amy (wip)
Secrets and Lies by angelic_amy (complete!)
|During the "cookie dough" speech, Buffy said to Angel that she didn't see fat grandchildren with Spike in her |
future. Well, what if????? Create a story that makes it happen. Could be great if it is a series. **** modified
for clarity ~ SpikesKat
|Set at the end of Lovers Walk. Spike singing in the Desoto as he heads out of town. Buuuut with a pressie for |
Dru. Buffy is tied up in the backseat (amongst the rubbish) mouth taped shut and practically mummified with
ropes. He'd grabbed her before leaving Sunnyhell- after she and Angel had the talk in the mansion.
1. Slow build of friendship as they drive to South America - Spike gradually realizing that she is more than
just a Slayer and Angel's ex.
2. Her discovering that he'd packed bags for her and Mr Gordo is there for the trip as well. Weepy Buffy
because of this.
3. Spuffy bitey of course - maybe a forced claim to protect her from something or someone. Or to subdue her,
then slowly Spike's and her feelings shift.
4. The Scoobies think Angel has done something to Buffy as he was last to see her and maybe they either force
him out of town or dust him.
5. Spuffy of course - before they get to South America - maybe car breaks down and they are forced to wait for
parts in a small town on coast and the relationship progresses.
1. Dru being dusted by Chaos demon for being a bit weird.
2. Joyce and Giles getting together - mutual worry for lost Buffy leads to comfort.
3. Buffy contacting her Mum (after she and Spike get together) and tells her what has happened and she is not
coming back as she wants to live and not die defending the Hellmouth. Joyce gives her blessing.
|Think of when Willow brought Buffy back from the dead. Well, what if she bought back Buffy from an alternate |
dimension? A Buffy that is smarter and nicer about matters that concern Spike. You can chose which dimension
she comes from but angst is not allowed, purely fluffy Spuffy with bite.
|I was ready Future child, the scene where Dru doesn't like the flowers for her birthday, and I thought to |
myself how hard it must be to deal long-term with a person with mental problems. So, my challenge is to write a
fic where Buffy becomes mentally diseased, like Tara was at the end of Season Five. Maybe have Buffy
brain-sucked instead of dying - you decide.
1. Some angst, Some Humor
2. Spike (of course) being her main caregiver
3. Buffy having small periods of lucidity
4. Spike, on occasion, not being able to cope
5. Spike having to deal with slayer strength
6. Buffy getting better, eventually
7. Spike biting Buffy to help her get better (you never know, it could happen!)
1. Buffy not wanting to have a bath
2. Buffy trying to hurt one of the Scoobies, (not Dawn)
|Season 6 by two time travel fic. The trio, instead of building an invisible ray, accidentally build a time |
travel ray. They experiment with it one night and shoot Buffy and Spike as they are patrolling, sending the two
back in time to season two, or right before it.
1. Angst. Hardcore. Make the readers weep and gnash their teeth angst.
2. Senior Buffy slowly, s-l-o-w-l-y figuring out that Angel is an over bearing sanctimonious self righteous
3. Senior Spike having adjusted slightly, he is now chipless and has all the benefits of the Gem of Amara. Plus
possibly take the horde of money and invest it in stocks he knows will do well (after all he is still kind of
4. Junior Buffy and the Scoobies actually being more accepting of Spike than the season six ones.
1. Either Spike beating Angel or Angelus to death, literally.
|I challenge YOU to complete Killer Instinct , a response to Challenge 42. Continue my take and continue it with |
the Council coming after Buffy. Use my Killer Instinct as a set up for what is to come: Angelus Returns.
1. Spuffy romance
2. Same characters; same canon characteristics i.e. don't make Willow uber-Witch
3. Buffy and Spike leaving Sunnydale
4. Angelus shows up
5. Dru is sympathetic to Buffy & Spike relationship
6. The council comes after Buffy (& Spike)
1. Joyce, Rupert, Buffy, Spike, Angel(us), Drusilla, Willow and Xander plus anyone that didn't die in Killer
2. Explain why Drusilla thinks Buffy is special (i.e. does she have a new power?)
3. Angelus testing the "boundaries" of Buffy/Spike relationship
4. Buffy kicking Angelus' ass
1. Angelus/Buffy... no rape, no domination BS
2. Buffy killing Joyce)
|I love the stories of Spuffy where Buffy's a geek so I had an idea for a new geeky |
1. Buffy is the geek in high school, she has NO friends except for her cat: (name him/her yourself) which goes
everywhere with her (even school).
2. Spike sees Buffy and his inner William comes out to play
3. Spike sees Buffy get humiliated in the Bronze and sticks up for her...
4. Buffy's dad steps in the way of her relationship
1. Buffy and Spike dancing in the Bronze and all the other girls watching in jealousy
2. Spike getting covered in chocolate sauce... (you figure out how)
3. Buffy getting into a bitch-fight with Cordy over Spike
|Drusilla takes Buffy when she's a child (say ~4 y.o.) and brings her to Spike who is upset at something Dru did (you pick)!!! Spike decides to piss Dru off by letting Buffy-the-kid go and actually takes her back to her |
home. She weeds her way into William's (not the demon) heart by hugging him or something utterly cute like
that. Years later- Buffy is called to be a Slayer. Will Spike remember the 4y.o. sparkling green eyes as she
fights him for her life?
1. No Angel/us stalking Buffy
2. Spike and Drusilla on the outs
3. Spike biting (claiming or turning) Buffy in a sensual way
1. Set before Sunnydale
2. PG13 - NC17
3. Spike checking up on Buffy as she grows up
|Spike S6 and Spike S2 get swapped and the Spike in love with the slayer must put up with a slayer in love with |
Angel and the Scoobies get to remember what a nasty, vicious, Dru loving vampire Spike once was. Maybe this
should be two challenges. Anyway...
No must have, can haves; oh, ok, one - S2 Spike must know or find out about the S6
Spuffy loving. Other then that, just let your imagination guide you.
|Since my own prom is coming up, I thought of this wacky idea. So Buffy's senior prom. Angel brushed her off and |
so some reason Spike's in town. The two meet up and Buffy decided that going with Spike would be the perfect
revenge. No strict rules, but you have to have Spike in a tux and have Angel still show up and create chaos and
have Buffy choosing to dance with Spike instead of Angel. And of course, to be on BSV, have some bitey
One Perfect Night by Spikeslovebite (complete!))
|It is only Kinda Au. At the end of 'Chosen' when Spike denied her love Buffy was having none of it. She Grabbed |
him and screamed that she did. They kiss and The light from the amulet surrounds them and transports them into
a room. Just a white room with nothing in it. Buffy is fine but Spike seems to be slowly dieing. Buffy offers
her blood to him and he claims her. She returns the claim. shortly after a 'representation' of the Powers that
Be shows up. They tell Spike and Buffy that things didn't turn out right. That Buffy and Spike were supposed to
realize their love a lot sooner. That Willow's spell that made them want to get married was engineered by the
powers (Willows spell said that they should get married NOT that they should fall in love) The Powers have
decided to give them a second chance and they will be sent back to the first time that they were ever truly
happy (aka during the spell).
1. They go back 'as they are' meaning that spike's chip is gone and he has a soul, that Buffy has died and gone
to heaven, They have all their memories and all their strength.
2. They are the ultimate champions for the powers and are therefore both immortal (Buffy must still be human,
as in warm/heart beat etc.)
3. I want Xander to 'freak' and be completely put in his place.
4. Dawn and Tara eventually important to the story.
5. Lots of Bitey goodness.
1. Riley getting beat up
2. Angel getting beat up
3. Faith good or bad. (if the body switch happens Spike can tell)
1. Spike/Buffy dying
2. Dawn or Tara dying
3. Giles leaving
|Yes, my first challenge. Figured since I update this page, I could finally break down and add one. And, it just |
came to me as I was sitting here adding the last challenge requests. So...here goes. ^_^
Canon up to "Normal Again" then diverting into my challenge. Buffy still slips into the "alternate universe"
courtesy of the Trio, but instead of the institution, she's "teleported" to the scene from "Dead Things" with
Tara and her discussing Buffy's "wrongness". Tara, in her objective wisdom-y way proceeds to show Buffy how
not-wrong the slayer is, showing Buffy her forgiving nature. Make mention of: (You can do this in a "Christmas
1. Xander's hyena-ness and bad behavior, Angel!bashing-ness - including the not telling of the
2. Buffy's birthday party when she comes back in season 3, and the Scoobies shitty, holier-than-thou attitude.
3. Giles' betrayal. (Cruciamentum)
4. Willow's slip into the dark magicks and hurting Dawn.
5. Xander, Willow, Anya, and even Tara (and she feels guilty as she says this) bring Buffy back from the dead.
6. Also, make mention of Spike's good deeds. (Punching Tara [at which "Tara" laughs and makes some kind of
funny comment], beating at the hands of Glory, his lack of involvement in her resurrection, watching Dawn all
summer, liking Joyce.)
1. Bring Buffy back a little wiser, a little less with the pleasing of her friends. (Sometime before "As You
Were." Either, right after the "talk" plays out, or sometime afterwards.)
2. A tentative friendship between her and Spike, where she treats him decently, and defends her budding
relationship with him to the others.
3. On routine patrol, they swing by Spike's crypt so he could grab a few things to take back to the basement
and are confronted by Riley, who wigs naturally, blaming Spike for harboring eggs (They were planted by someone
[Scoobies, Riley, whoever] because Spike has been secretly sleeping in Buffy's basement) in his crypt. Buffy's
reaction to whoever it is is up to you. ^_^
4. Spike helps Buffy to destroy them, but gets hurt. He's unable to keep any blood down, and slowly
deteriorates. Buffy decides to feed him herself.
5. Cuddly bloodplay.
6. Relationship slowly builds to sex.
1. Spike making a wish for Anya, nothing too harsh though. Be creative! (Which also means that Spike/Anya don't
get it on.) *wink*
2. Ending season 6 differently. (Tara's death.)
|Challenge "Becoming Redo" AU starting with Becoming Part 2: |
1. Instead of Spike just shrugging his shoulders and leaving Angel to kill Buffy as he exits with Dru, he
instead hesitates and decides to lend a hand.
2. As the fight progresses, Angel gets re-souled and Spike ends up going through the Portal, closing it down (a
logical reason would be nice).
3. Life goes on over the Hellmouth with Buffy and Angel trying to work through everything, but having
difficulties. Such as Buffy not being able to comprehend the differences between Angel and Spike.
4. Neither Buffy nor Angel leave Sunnydale.
5. What happens to Dru is a variable. Kill her, have her run away only to return later and muck things up. Your
6. Have Buffy start dreaming of Spike in a similar fashion as to the dreams she had on the show of Angel (But
perhaps, not quite so fluffy). 7. Have Spike come back from Hell all feral, bonus for showing (either directly
or in flashbacks) exactly where it was he went.
8. Have Spike come back from Hell all feral, bonus for showing (either directly or in flashbacks) exactly where
it was he went.
9. Slow building Buffy/Spike trust. She feels responsible for what happened and wants to make amends. I want
them to be friends first.
10. Angel getting jealous and broody, possibly even violent. But all within character.
11. Buffy trying to decide what she wants (isn't she always?).
12. In the end Buffy chooses Spike. ;-)
1. Spike reading Buffy one of his poems (Her reaction is up to you).
2. A confrontation between Spike and Giles involving scotch, London Theatre, and Passions.
3. Joyce and Spike having Hot Cocoa ala "Lover's Walk"
4. Angel admitting to being wrong. Don't care what he was wrong about. Just want him to do it.
1. Angel bashing.
2. Scooby bashing.
3. Anything resembling song!fic.
Becoming Spike by Peyton (wip)
Becoming Undone by Spikeslovebite (wip))
Becoming Spike by Peyton (wip)
|Take the following to pic manips and write a fic either from both or separately. :P |
Pic One .
Pic Two .
**You know you owe me, right, Wulfie??? ~ SpikesKat