If you submit a challenge, please make sure that the responses can be hosted on this site. First and formost, this means no requests for All Human or non-B/S stories. You can find the complete posting rules on the support page if you want to check what else you need to remember.
|My challenge - I would like to see Buffy and Spike get married. This should be post "Chosen," post Angel S5, |
and canon up till then. I would like to see:
1. Spike getting into a brawl at the bucks night.
2. Buffy drunk at the end of her hens night, crying to whoever will listen how sweet Spike is and his prowess,
3. An ex partner (or two) showing up and trying to stop the wedding.
4. Dawn getting caught in a compromising situation.
1. How Buffy and Spike get together, unless it is in SHORT flashbacks.
2. Kennedy, unless its Kennedy-bashing. What? I'm allowed to have Kennedy-bashing in my challenges!
Thats all. Have fun!
|Season Eight Challenge (has no connection with Angel season five please) |
1. Buffy, Dawn, Xander, Willow, Andrew, Anya, Spike
2. Buffy/Spike (whether or not they start off together or not doesn't matter)
3. Follow the Buffy tempo (start at the end of summer with only brief mentions of what actually happened during
3. Move to L.A
4. Buffy/Immortal pairing
1. Giles, Robin, Faith, New Slayers, Oz, and OC's
2. Pairings outside of B/S
The gang can move anywhere other than L.A. the plot is your choice and you can do what you want with the new
slayers. It should be fairly long considering that its a season. Besides that though, have fun
Actually anytime after the Something Blue episode, PWP between Spike/Buffy. The only must have is that Anya and
Xander walk in at the end. Anya bet Xander that Spike and Buffy were having sex and now that Xander lost, he
has to get DEMON BUTT MONKEY tattooed to his forehead.
|Two days after "Not Fade Away" occurs, Spike, Illyria, and Angel are the only survivors. The Scoobies came and |
helped them out. Buffy wants Spike back, but he's being stubborn. Spike has shanshued and everything from the
past eight years (from when he met Buffy) suddenly hits Angel at once, and Cordy has to help him out of his
1. Buffy says the line, "I drive the men I love away"
2. Xander never dating anyone else besides Anya
3. Anya's a ghost and has been hanging out with Xander for the past year
4. Andrew/Dawn romance
5. Oz/Willow romance
6. Cordy/Angel romance
7. Ghost Anya/Xander romance
8. Buffy's been stuck in a depression since Spike's death
9. A teenage Slayer who hates Spike and Angel, despite the fact that Spike's not a vamp
10. Faith and Robin are married; Faith's pregnant
11. No Buffy pregnancy
12. A Spuffy marriage in which Giles gives Buffy away
13. Connor falling for the teenager Slayer who hates Spike & Angel
14. Nina showing up and a cat fight ensues between her and Cordy
15. A four year old Slayer named Elizabeth, who calls everyone weird nicknames
16. Buffy knew Spike was back the whole time; she dated the Immortal to make him jealous
Ghost Anya being resurrected as a human; Giles being head of the Council; Buffy saying Spike's speech in
"Touched" to him; A hormonal, pregnant Faith cries at the drop of the hat; One of the Slayers mentioning they'd
like to slay Faith's hormones
|A cross-over between BtVS season 4 and Smallville season 2. Buffy, Dawn (who is somehow already in it and no |
longer the key ??? but she used to be. You can explain this however you want) and a reluctant Spike travel to
Smallville, Kansas to stop a big-bad. Buffy/Spike and Dawn/Clark are the preferred pairings anything else is up
to you. Buffy/Spike must, of course contain bloodshed and the fic should be fairly fluffy
|Name:||Elizabeth Anne Summers|
|This would be pre-BTVS but can take you into first season and so on, depending on far you choose to take it and |
how you work it. Use the premise of the movie (so this is for those of you that have seen it or you can go rent
it, obviously) and take out Pike, using Spike in his place.
1.A connection between Spike and/or the Aurelian line and Lothos
2. The other Aurelians
3. Merrick not dying (Maybe Spike saves him)
4. Maybe her slayer dream visions that she gets before Merrick finds her, that at least one or two have Spike
1. Pike, obviously
|Name:||Elizabeth Anne Summers|
|You can pick whichever season you want or if its an AR setting, but Buffy and Spike make a bet based on Buffy's |
assertion that she could resist Spike even if they were naked. Even for a week or a month or something. So,
they must remain undressed and see if Buffy really can resist Spike. Feel free to have Spike use some dirty
tactics, because his ability or lack thereof to resist her is not part of the bet. :P (Idea based on the same
bet that occurs in the second chapter of Dark Shadows, so feel free to read up on that if you think you feel
the need.) This challenge will probably occur in a PWP or something, or if you can turn it into a chaptered fic
then go for it!
|I like long stories. I like a good plot that has to be developed and nurtured so that the author has time to |
introduce and incorporate some new character(s). I'd like to see more good future-fics, based on canon that
explore, and answer in their own way, some of those gazillion loose ends we were left with at the end of both
This challenge is probably overly optimistic, but if someone wants to make an old lady happy...
1. A far older Buffy who still slays, ages really slowly.
2. A New Scoobies team who are the successors to Giles, Xander and Willow.
3. Some serious threat with angst, fear, blood. So probably NC17
4. Spike Spuffy ending (not necessarily fluffy)
1. Giles, Xander, Willow or any of the AtS crew that might have survived
|Sixteen years ago, Drusilla die giving birth to a little girl named Dawn, with Spike. The only problem with two |
vampires having a child in their plain of existence is that such a birth is impossible, unless something is
mystical is behind it. Which also, when it come to any mystical pregnancy and/or birth, some kind of minor or
major disaster will occur because of the child. For Dawn, she was created by the minions of Glory, a Hell God,
as 'The Key of the Beast'. that will help her bring will bring the armies from her Hell dimension, to Earth, to
start her campaign to conquer all of the lower planes of existence.
Because of this, Spike is forced to make a pack with 'The Powers That Be' to save his daughter. The Pack is
that he has to win back his soul and help a slayer save the world from the Hellmouth if he want his daughter
life. Being the idiot Spike is, he excepts the pack not releasing that the Powers are screwing him over by
leaving it up to him keep his daughter away from Glory and every other power on Earth that wants her dead or
alive! And when it comes time to do what he is "destined" to do; he finds that he's going to have deal with The
Slayer, Buffy Summers, near homicidal opinion of him, his ensouled grandsire's century old vendetta against him
for stealing Dru from him, magic-addicted witches like Willow, Tara, and Amy, a racist demon hating watcher
named Rupert Giles, a jackass like Alexander Harris and a demon hunter by the Charles Gunn, who's the only one
who isn't out to kill him for no reason at all! But with allies like these, Spike is going to need all the luck
he has to survive the major problems of the Hellmouth, when he has to face off with the Scourge, the Circle of
the Black Thorn, The Master, Wolfram and Hart, Darla, Sahjhan, and the Immortal.
And things get really complicated when in the mist of all this chaos Spike and Buffy Fall in love with each
1. Angel has to hit on Dawn so Spike has a reason to beat the crap out of him.
2. Buffy and Spike must gradually come love each other.
3. The Hellmouth must be in LA and not in Sunnydale.
4. Spike doesn't tell anyone about having a soul right away.
5. Xander has to make a smart ass comment of why the rest of the Scooby Gang trusts Angel and not Spike just on
the basis of a soul (when the Scoobies still don't know that he doesn't have a soul).
6. Dawn and Spike beats some sense into Buffy and forces her help Tara, Willow, and Amy with their magic
'problems'. Which causes to start respecting them.
7. Angel can't lose his soul but his still a psycho-asshole anyway.
8. Tara, Willow, and Amy are involved with each other
|Living in a world where robots are real, Buffy's human and trying to get over her last relationship with an |
abusive Riley.....every night since, she dreams about a vampire 'Spike', who always leaves her a tiny bit
scared and a lot turned on. Willow suggests going to a this company that specializes in specially made robots (i.e. to make Buffy's, 'Spike the Vampire Robot'). And she loves the outcome even though he seems to be missing
something. But what happens when the real Spike the Vampire shows up.
1. Riley coming back trying to get Buffy to forgive him, and Spike kicking his butt.
2. Must have a reason why Buffy was dreaming about Spike.
1. You decide if Spike!bot has vampire weakness)
|"Something Blue" What if Willow couldn't reverse the spell without some ingredients that she couldn't get until |
the next day. We all know that Buffy and Spike were engaged, and there were snuggles, so there had to be sweet
naughty things whispered into ears...what we they? Also we didn't get nearly enough Spuffy out of that
episode...expand on the "engagement" at least long enough for an engagement party and a call to the poof to let
him know about Buffy's upcoming wedding. PWP or if you can expand it please do so. *grin*
1. Lots of naughty thoughts/actions/promises/events
2. Riley getting a eye full of B/S in 'action'
3. An understanding Willow
4. Alone time for Buffy/Spike
5. The rest of the Scoobies knowing what happened but pretending to not know.
1. Xander being smacked by Anya for being an ass
2. Joyce being supportive
3. "Tub fun" with or without chains
4. Anya blurting out something sexual about S/B (witnessed or heard)
5. Giles begging to be allowed to remain in denial
6. Angel fainting
|Buffy and Spike magically get sent into an alternate dimension. When they awake they realize everyone they have |
ever known has disappeared with the exception of a few select Buffy/Angel verse characters. Slowly the
characters start disappearing (or dying).
Some kind of action needs to be taken before Buffy and Spike can return to their universe. (Something that
forces them to work together and finally admit their love).
Idea somewhat borrowed from A Christopher Pike book I read ten years ago.)
|AR Fic where Buffy isn't a slayer and has no idea vampires exist. Spike is, of course, a vampire though. Basic |
storyline: A recently dumped Spike (by Drusilla? Your choice) gets seriously injured, and a 16-18 yr old Buffy
saves his life by taking him back to her house. Well, once the sun comes up Spike gets stuck there all day but
for some reason he just can't seem to kill the girl.
1. Buffy being either turned of mated with (by Spike :P). If it's the second try come up with some original
2. Buffy meeting Spikes vampire family.
1. Other characters
2. Buffy living in LA or Sunnydale
3. Angelus (only if he's not a bastard - go by how he acted in all the flashbacks, not season 2 of Buffy)
|There have been a few stories where Spike ends up taking care of a kid, this challenge is for stories like |
that. Somehow he ends up with a baby in early season five. Who does he turn to for help? Joyce and Dawn.
Somehow use all this to bring our favorite pair together.
1. Spike being very serious about taking care of the kid himself.
2. The Scoobies don't know about it right away.
3. Riley being a bastard. (What else is new?)
4. If the fake stake makes an appearance it must become known by all three of the Summers women.
5. Joyce living.
6. Riley bashing. Give him what he deserves. (And I'd really like for him to get beaten up by Joyce.)
|In Schehrezade's Tempus de Muto story (which is totally excellent and if you haven't read you really |
should!!!!), she has Buffy say that if she found the prophecy that Wesley found that she would kidnap Conner
herself and have Spike be the getaway driver.
So what if Buffy did find the prophecy and enlisted Spike, Dawn, Tara and Wesley to go on a cross country trek?
Buffy receives a note and prophecy in the mail. For whatever reason, you make it up, she calls Wesley to help
her with the translation. He comes to Sunnydale, and when the translation is done he spills the beans about
Angel, Darla and Connor. They enlist the others to help them kidnap Conner. Off to LA they go where Wesley
kidnaps Conner, hands him off to Buffy, makes plans to meet later and goes on to a confrontation with Holtz
where he tells Holtz the baby is safe. (Oh please write this even if I put it in the challenge, I would love to
see this part, too.
1. Definitely Spuffy, with bitey because can't post here if you don't. Would prefer claiming/mating but can
just be bitey
2. The others with Spike and Buffy accepting them.
3. A fun, terror-filled trip just one step ahead of both Holtz and Angel
4. Oz, Ms Calendar (I know she is dead, but this is BTVS after all), Riley (may have bashing I hate, hate, hate
Riley), Doyle (ya he is dead, too) joining the groups along the way. Dead people can be ghosts, reincarnated,
resurrected or whatever takes your fancy.
5. The rest of the Scoobies/AI team, including Giles, starting their own trip to find the missing Scoobies.
6. Happy ending for everyone except Holtz and Riley
1. Holtz getting Conner, so no dimension hopping just to have a teenager show up later.
2. Angel challenging claim or killing
**** The author has given permission for this challenge. ~ SpikesKat)
|In the series, Spike goes to get his soul after attempting to rape Buffy. What if he had gone much earlier, and |
left on a hopeful note? Rewrite the finish of season 6 as if Spike left after he saw Buffy at the wedding in
"Hells Bells." He managed to make Buffy jealous, and they were able to talk together in a friendly way. This
made Spike believe that maybe if he could prove how much he loved her, once and for all, by getting a soul, she
would admit to herself that she loved him back.
1. Spike leaves Clem in his crypt. He also leaves sealed letters, one for Buffy and one for Dawn promising to
come back and telling them he loves them.
2. As Buffy goes through the events that lead up to the season finale, have her discover how much she misses
and does in fact love Spike.
3. Spike returns to Sunnydale during the summer and is found by Buffy in any way you choose.
4. Spike went intentionally for his soul. Chip can also have been removed, but it cannot have been his primary
1. Dawn reading Buffy's letter secretly and discovering from it about the Buffy/Spike relationship.
2. Buffy and Dawn discussing what they loved about Spike as they console each other over his absence.
3. Spike returning either insane or in bad condition, where Buffy must care for him.
4. Tara survives.
5. Willow may or may not attempt to destroy the world.
6. Buffy resists attempts by her friends to turn her against ensouled Spike.
7. Spike leaving his duster to the girls as a memento and pledge.
8. Angel or Riley arriving and distrusting Spike.
9. Council interest in another ensouled vampire.
10. Buffy finding another job (please, oh please. I hate the Doublemeat Palace)
1. The First Evil or potentials (Does not apply to any sequels to the original challenge response.)
|Spike convinces Buffy to slip away for a weekend. They go to...you choose big city of your choice. While there, |
they head out for a night of shopping and bar hopping. While shopping, they end up at an adult toy store. After
the store, they head out for a night on the town.
1. Purchasing a few different toys, be specific.
2. One of the toys MUST be a wireless butterfly.
3. Spike makes Buffy wear butterfly to the bars, BUT, he has the remote.
4. Much liquor consumed
5. A very kinky Spuffy ending
1. Buffy getting pissy (like usual) and hitting on other guys.
2. Spike getting back at her by USING the remote.
3. Flavored oils or lotions
5. Toys for Spike too
1. Please don't overdue the slurring speech, some is fine, but not every other word.
2. No passing out
P.S.- I have been to and hosted many "toy parties", so do your research, I know my stuff!!
|Post "Chosen," possibly even Post "NFA," Buffy somehow, (you decide how) is sent back in time to the episode|
"Tabula Rasa" in her younger body. She gets there just as Spike is doing the "Randy Giles" rant about why not
just name me 'Desperate for a shag' Giles. Without thinking Future Buffy replies, "You don't have to be
desperate, I'll shag you anytime." then go from there. PWP. ^_^
Past Perfect by SpikesKat (complete!)
What A Girl Wants by spike_spetslayer (wip)
What A Girl Wants by spike_spetslayer (wip)
Past Perfect by spikeskat (complete!)
|Anyone watch Forever Knight? How about a crossover? Nick and Natalie come to Sunnydale during Season 6 tracking |
a vampire, possibly LaCroix (sp?). They meet up with Spike, Buffy and the Scoobies.
Have Buffy and the Scoobies understand the redemption that Nick is trying for....BUT Spike still goes to Africa
for the soul and Season 7 happens the same way. After Chosen, have Dawn and Buffy break away from the Scoobies
for still maligning Spike even though he had the soul and sacrificed himself. They go to Toronto to visit Nick
and Natalie. Spike reappears, recorporealizes, and for whatever reason (you decide) he goes to Toronto, also.
Spike and Buffy meet up and Spuffiness ensues ending with mating, marriage and monkey-sex.
|First take your copy of "As You Were" and throw it out the window into a busy street. The countdown to Xander |
and Anya's wedding is now at around one week and the Spuffy sexcapades are still in full swing. Anya hears
it's bad luck for the bride and groom to sleep together in the week before the wedding. So what does she do?
Has a spell cast so Xander can't be involved in any form of sex until after the wedding. Well, you know how it
is with Scoobies and spells, and now SPIKE can't have sex until Xander and Anya have said "I do". How will our
favorite couple deal with the growing frustration with no form of release? And what revelations will this
"break" cause Buffy to reach?
1. Buffy and Spike being very upset over this.
2. Buffy, Spike, or both convincing Xander to go through with the wedding, without revealing their own selfish
3. The moment the spell ends the two go to the first private place available (bedroom, bathroom, broom closet,
anything) to let out the week's worth of tension.
4. One to three hours later, a Scooby search party finds them in a very compromising position, and that being
how the Scoobies learn about them (No revelations before then).
1. Major bonus points for comedy. Lots of laughs and funny situations.
Wedding Bell Blues by Spike_spetslayer (wip)
'Til Undeath Do Us Part by spikeslovebite (complete)
Wedding Bell Blues by spike_spetslayer (complete!)
|One of our heroes (Spike or Buffy) is captured, sold as a slave and bought by??¦ the other one of our heroes. |
What is the new owner going to do? To free his/her slave, to cuddle and hold him/her as a pet, or to treat
him/her cruelly? Later, slave and master (or mistress) end up in bed together. But will it happen after a sweet
and irresistible seduction or through the assertion of the owner's mere right on what belongs to him/her? And
does the slave willingly submit or does he/she fight (in vain) to protect his/her dignity?
The story can be set in an alternate universe in which slavery is normal or in our world. In case you choose
the second, you should make the slave traffic credible in our democratic age. (It could be vampires secretly
dealing in humans or vice versa, unleash your creativity!)
1. It must be NC-17; consensual, semi-consensual or non-con sex are equally welcome
2. The main pairing must be Spuffy, while any secondary pairing can deal with whoever you want
Can haves (bonus points):
1. A slave auction (It can be described while it's taking place, it can be recalled by one of the characters or
through any other expedient your fantasy suggests you)
2. Hurt/comfort: the slave is hurt (emotionally or physically or both) and the master (or the mistress)
3. A happy ending
FYI: This person runs Bloody Twilight (Italian Spuffy site) and will be contacting any authors that respond to
this challenge to see about having the fic translated into Italian and placed on her site. ***SpikesKat
Belonging by jl1980 (wip)
Belonging by DreamsofSpike (complete!)
Possession by icemink (complete!)
Slayer For Sale by spike_spetslayer (wip)
2. Buffy must have unexpected pregnancy by Spike
3. Must have Xander and Spike in a 'interesting' situation (you decide what sort)
4. Can have Giles/Anya relationship
5. Must have funny game face scene
6. Can have clown suit (on Spike?)
7. Can rub it in Riley's face
|During Crush . After the first scene at the Bronze goes story goes AU. Out on patrol Spike gets stung by a |
glarghk guhl kashma'nik demon (the one in Normal Again - I got the spelling from Buffy and Angel episode guide)
and gets caught remembering his worst memories both as a human and demon. Not knowing what happened to him,
Willow suggests going into his mind to find the answer. Buffy is the one that goes in to find him reliving his
worst moments which is in direct contrast to what he described to her in Fool for Love.
(Suggestions - use any or all that you what or your own ideas)
1. Cecily's rejection and how he got vamped.
2. Buffy rejecting him at the end of Fool for Love.
3. Angelus' treatment of him pre-soul and after losing the soul.
4. Staking by Riley with plastic stake.
5. Dru's statement about him being covered in the slayer and dumping him.
6. Some of his captivity in the Initiative. While Buffy is trying to help Spike the Scoobies discover that
Drusilla is back in town looking for Spike. How will this change Buffy and Spike's relationship and what will
Spike decide when Dru says she wants him back.
1. Buffy stating "Always been bad, huh?"
2. Dru helping the Scoobies get the antidote for Spike.
3. A Spuffy ending of course...anything else is totally up to you
Sympathy for the Devil by ComedyofErrors
|In season 4 of "Angel", there was an episode called "Spin the Bottle". In it, the AI team (except for Lorne) |
reverted to their teenaged personas. I want that to happen to the Scoobies, and Spike.
1. Buffy's persona pre-slayer
2. William writing poetry for Buffy
3. No Riley! Takes place after he leaves.
4. Dawn stays the same. She's already a teenager.
5. Willow and Tara not knowing about their relationship- Dawn has to explain at some point.
6. Lots of use of the word "effulgent" and other words like that.
7. Spuffy (duh!) Bitey (duh! To be on this site) but claiming is optional.
1. Joyce alive
2. Anya hitting on all the guys, including William (show his response)
3. If alive, Joyce also acting like a teen
4. Willow and/or Tara not accepting their relationship. (Willow was quite straight back then, right?)
5. Dawn figuring out by herself how to fix the problem and saves the day
6. Be placed in any season (5 and up). Riley obviously must be gone.
7. Commenting on their appearances ("Look at this clothing! Look at my hair!" etc.)
1. William accepting flirting from Anya. Have him repulsed :)
2. Giles hitting on any of the girls, other than Joyce (though it can be the other way around)
3. William acting like Spike. They are too different. Accent must be more refined, as well.
Check Point by Xela (complete!)
|Story Starts off in Harsh Light Of Day (Season 4), where Buffy & Spike run into each other at the Frat Party. |
1. Buffy & Spike sparing as soon as they see each other.
2. Spike grabbing Buffy & kissing in front of Harmony & Parker.
3. Harmony slapping Buffy & calling her a name & then Buffy punching her in the face.
4. Spike telling Parker & Harmony to sod off.
5. Confessing their feeling to each other at the frat party.
6. Buffy & Spike dancing & making love to Bif Naked's song Lucky.
7. Buffy & Spike claiming each other during their love making. (Bitey Smut)
1. Parker spreads rumors that Buffy's a slut.
2. Spike beating up Parker.
3. Buffy telling the Scoobies she & Spike have deep feelings for each other & claimed each other.
4. Buffy & Spike making love at the beach in during the sunset. (Spike has the Gem Of Amara.)
|Actually, this challenge is for the summer between Seasons 4 and 5. We all love holiday fics, right? Well |
there's one holiday that vampires hate: July 4th! Independence Day, on which everyone is armed with fireworks.
Write a story in which Spike and Buffy come together while fighting monsters around July 4th.
1. A trip to a fireworks stand for weapons (keep in mind smoke screens, noise makers, things that explode)
2. Spike + Roman Candles = fun
3. Riley breakup (send him back to Iowa where he belongs, either before or during the fic)
4. A fair/carnival/picnic featuring lots of cotton candy, funnel cakes, etc.
5. Spuffy love with bitey.
2. Buffy and Spike being overheard while they are...um...together.
3. Buffy confessing that she's always wondered what it would be like with Spike
4. Xander fainting
5. Giles lecturing someone
6. Spike being adopted by Joyce and the Scoobies, and given his own key chain
2. Dawn (not that I don't like her)
3. Buffy hiding her romance with Spike from her friends
|Post NFA . Buffy , Spike and Angel had just impeding another apocalypse together, they won and Angel Shansu'ed. |
1. Buffy telling Angel that he deserve a normal life now. Something that she never can offer him.
2. Buffy and Spike according in be just friends, good friend...but Spike can resist the jealously for the
3. Willow revealing Spike's past fantasy after the episode "the initiative", something about that "fuzzy pink
4. Spike seducing Buffy like he use to do it in 6th season, in this case have to finish in biting and claiming.
5. Smut, smut, and more smut
|In the alley at the end of "Not Fade Away," Buffy and Co. (you decide which ones) show up, only to reveal that |
she has always known Spike has returned (you decide how). Spike was a spy on the inside to find out what Angel
was doing at Wolfram & Hart.
1. Bad guys defeated
2. Angel put in his place
3. Very Spuffy ending
4. Bitey either before or after Spike's return
|Take places during the episode "Gone." What would have happened in the kitchen if Xander hadn't walked in and |
interrupted Spike and Buffy?
1. Spike and Dawn friendship
2. Buffy internal debating about her relationship with Spike
3. Whatever your imagination can come up with
1. Character bashing
|I would love to see a fanfiction that Buffy becomes pregnant with Spike's child during their affair. Maybe the |
story could take place after Doublemeat Palace or Older And Far Away ? Either way, I have had this idea
floating around in my head and I'm just not a great writer, so I would greatly appreciate anyone who would be
willing to help me help this crazy idea of mine.
2. Buffy freaking out about not remembering when her last period was
3. Buffy fainting after taking the pregnancy test and find that it's positive (whether by going to the doctor
or taking a home test)
4. Buffy finding it hard to accept but loving the idea that she is carrying Spike's kid
5. Spike finding out that Buffy's pregnant by her telling him
6. Spike moving in
7. Dawn loving the idea of being an aunt
1. Buffy contemplating abortion
2. Dawn reading Buffy's diary
3. Spike being shocked and unbelieving at first
4. The Scoobies finding out by walking in on Buffy and Spike celebrating
5. Spike 'nesting'
6. Buffy not being allowed to do any physical activities
7. Buffy gorging herself on food, friends laugh at her doing so
8. Buffy finding out that she is carrying around more than one kid
1. Buffy getting rid of the baby
2. Spike not wanting it
3. Character death
|Buffy is a high ranking society girl in London. She had the life, until one fateful night she runs into |
Angelus, and is tortured and turned. Buffy escapes from his grasp, and lives in L.A. Her life in the shadows is
going great, until she runs into Spike, who is from the family line, of the monster who turned her into a
vampire. What is her life now, that she works with Spike.
1. A party where Angelus first sees Buffy
2. Buffy walking the streets home alone
3. Buffy being kidnapped and tortured by Angelus
4. Spike and Buffy mating
|Instead of Spike escaping the Initiative like he did in the original series, he is held captive and |
'experimented' on up till 'Something Blue'. In there little attempts at "behavioral modification", they royally
scramble his brain with the chip in his head so he'll have no memory of who or what he is. After the Initiative
screws with him enough, they decide to "release" back into the outside world. Professor Walsh believes so much
that Spike rigorous ordeal is a prime example of the Initiative's prime directive of controlling and harnessing
the power of the demon world for the greater good of the military
|Spike and Dru come to Sunnydale, on the prowl for Angelus and to restore Drusilla to health. But, Dru, becomes |
obsessed with having the slayer on their side. So, Spike, turns Buffy when he meets her at the Bronze...
1. A foreplay between Dru and Buffy *Slight F/F action*
2. Buffy, Dru, Spike, and Angelus reeking havoc
3. Spike and Buffy mating
1. Buffy and Angelus fighting
2. The Scooby gang finding out Buffy is dead
3. Buffy and Willow come face to face
|Much to everyone's disappointment, after a few dates with Riley, Buffy decided that he was as boring as she |
originally thought, and broke it off. Now, as the end of the season approaches and with Adam on the loose, she
finds a need for a new partner (in more ways than one). She turns to Spike before Adam does. What would a
little kindness mean to him? Spuffy love for one thing.
2. 43 boxes of thin mints (a girl-scout cookie)
3. The girl scout delivering the cookies to Spike's crypt.
4. Creative use of the cookies.
5. Buffy falling for Spike first (without more magic). He follows suit.
6. Defeat of Adam requiring both Spike and Buffy fighting
1. Riley bashing and/or death
2. Jealous Riley
3. Giles/Joyce as a side romance.
4. Anya telling Xander off about objecting to Buffy/Spike
5. Someone singing "They're Coming to Take Me Away (Ha ha, he he, ho ho)"
6. Staking Harmony with a toothpick threats
7. Parker getting what he deserves from Spike
8. Understanding Tara
1. Buffy and Riley sex in the fic.
|1. Plot based on the song 'Darling Niki' by Prince |
2. Can have any characters from the show
3. Must have Spuffy moments
4. Can have a big fight scene
5. Write whatever your imagination comes up with
|After NFA, Spike and Buffy are now married and the Scoobies have accepted their relationship. It's their |
wedding anniversary and Spike gives Buffy an anniversary gift - it's a book the Karma Sutra and they decide to
try every position. Write a Karma Sutra Spuffy fic using all the positions. Very NC-17 and bitey goodness.
|This is something I thought of a while ago, but since I'm never gonna get around to it, I hope someone else can |
give this a go.
Set in season 6, around the time of Dawn's wish to Halfrek.
Dawn wishes that the Scoobies wouldn't lie anymore and that they'd tell the truth or be more honest, etc.
Straight away the guys find themselves unable to lie, and as time goes on they find they are less able to keep
things to themselves either. The more they try to not tell their secrets, the more they end up blurting them
out at an inopportune time. To start with this really divides the Scoobies, but eventually it might help them
be closer then before. This could be done as a drama or as a comedy.
Please include, if you are able:
1. Buffy announcing, at a bad time, that she would like Spike to bite her.
2. Tara being really truthful and letting off some steam.
3. All the guys, at some time, saying something Anya would normally say, and, if Anya is there, she then says
'I was going to say that'.
4. Dawn must say, several times, that she wishes she hadn't been told (or heard) that.
Careful What You Wish For by spike_spetslayer (complete!)
Be Careful What You Wish For by spike_spetslayer (complete!)
|I want something completely focused on Spuffy without moving off into other plot areas. I want a season 2 fic |
with no Angel. Buffy alone and depressed for some reason or another sees a man (our fav vamp) in the Bronze and
that's all she can think about for the next few weeks little does she know that the man she's slowly falling
for (without him even being there) is planning her demise...that is until he finds out about her
....attraction. I know a little vague but it give you lots of space to work.
|After Spike kills his second slayer, and before Prague, he, for any reason you want that isn't a soul, decides |
to fight the good fight. Have him turn up in Sunnydale anytime you choose between the start of the series and
his season 2 entrance.
1. Angel instantly tries to turn them against Spike going on and on about how he can't be
trusted (Ignoring the irony of wanting them to trust him)
2. Spike is still just as much of a badass as always
3. Spike is more helpful, not just dropping by with vague warnings but telling them
what's going on and helping stop it
4. Angel bashing
1. Spike and Giles bonding over alcohol and good (Rock) music
2. Xander bashing
|Apocalypse time! When the PTB find *themselves* suddenly under attack (by what exactly is up to you), they send |
Buffy back to earth as their only hope, so that she might be able to stop this newest big bad (whether she
comes back as the Slayer or something else is entirely up to you).
1. Spuffy lovin'
2. Bitey/claimy goodness
3. Include Drusilla, Angel and Oz in some way
4. What or who the big bad is, is up to you but it should be at least Glory scale badness
1. LA crew
2. You can chose whether or not Buffy stays on earth or whether she returns to heaven once the threat is over
3. Angel being overly jealous of the Spuffyness
4. Set in either LA or Sunnydale
5. Any past characters of either series (eg. Doyle, Joyce)
Sever bashing of any of the Scoobies
|What happens when Joyce meets a nice young man at her gallery and decides to invite him for dinner...and maybe play matchmaker with her young, single daughter Buffy? How does the slayer react to a mother that doesn't know about slayers and vamps and a vampire determined to encourage her mother's efforts? |
1. Buffy trying desperately to keep her mom from finding out about her chosen status
2. Spike discovering his feelings for Buffy earlier than in canon. (Set maybe season 2-3)
3. Buffy finally giving in and agreeing to a date (much to Spike's surprise)
1. Angel jealous that Joyce likes Spike
2. Buffy plotting fun little ways to stake Spike without Joyce seeing, but her daydreaming keeps turning naughty
3. Angel starting a fight and Buffy defending Spike
Electric Barbarella by Bloodshedbaby
|After Spike dies in Chosen he somehow ends up in Gotham City. Write a fic were he joins the Bat Brigade in some |
way, shape, or form as a new superhero, The Wraith, and somehow he and Buffy find each other again.
1. Spike DOESN'T get a colorful spandex costume. He designs his own costume
2. Buffy not caring about the objections from Giles, Xander, or Willow and doing what she wants, namely being
3. Spike makes some secret identity for his non-costume hours, legitimately employed
1. Buffy becoming a superhero
2. Spike joining a super hero team (Besides the JLA or JSA)
3. Spike making friends in the superhero community (as well as having more than one female superheroes come
Blood Knights in Gotham
by Wayward Childe (wip)
Blood Knights in Gotham by WayWard Childe (complete!)
|After becoming corporeal and beating Angel, Spike decides to hell with the Shanshu and that he was fine the way |
he was. After leaving to find Buffy (Beginning of "Harm's Way" I think) Angel has him captured and imprisoned
in the Wolfram & Hart basement without telling the rest of the Fang Gang. A week or more later Wesley mentions
Spike in a conversation with Giles. After all locater spells point to LA but no exact local, a certain slayer
stomps into Angel's office and demands they form a search party.
1. Angel trying to convince them to give up on Spike
2. Buffy breaking Angel's nose at some point
3. A Spuffy ever after
1. One dead Kennedy
2. One watcher-y Dawn
3. One Ripper-like Giles
4. Many appearances of bloody pulps once called Angel
|Post NFA, Angel is gone (Shanshu, dust, living it up with the Werewolf girl, whatever). Spike decides to start |
a new life. Illyria has nothing better to do so tags along with what she would call a friend, if she wasn't,
well, her. Gunn is sick of LA and the three go to New York. A year later they have an established a routine of
demon asskicking. After Buffy breaks up with the immortal (preferably with no emotional baggage and with many
of his bones broken) she decides to go back to the States and gets a job at the NYPD. Our favorite couple is
reunited, how do things go from there?
1. Gunn is back to his original character, badass demon hunter, though he still has the lawyer knowledge
2. Illyria uses her shape shifting to make some human identity (Not Fred) to avoid attracting the attention of
the 'simple pests'
1. Conner joining the team
2. Dawn coming with Buffy
3. Other members of the team that haven't been mentioned (maybe Oz?), can include original characters
|Buffy's confused about her conflicting feelings for Spike, she knows she hates him because his a souless |
monster who went out of his way to protect her sister and confessed his undying love to her. Buffy sees she has
some kind of feelings for him, but she knows she loves Angel. At her birthday party she wishes she could meet
someone who's going through the same problem. Some kind of way both Buffy and Spike get sucked in Xena's
1. Spike and Aries (god of war) getting drunk at a local bar going on about Hercules and Angel
2. Buffy giving advice to Xena on loving Aries but not realizing her advice relates to her as well.
3. Don't care who but two people bathing either in a bathe house or outdoors in lake, etc. with the other two
spying on them.
4. Buffy and Xena agreeing that Spike and Aries both look good in tight black leather/denim pants
5. Last but the most important biting or claiming you pick, can be done before or after they return home. (Rating PG13- NC17)
1. Spike and Aries making fun of Angel and Hercules' hair
2. Willow using magic to help with Buffy's wish
3. Xander actually accepting their relationship
4. The comparisons between Xena's love triangle (ie Aries and Hercules are brothers and hate each other but are
in love with her, and Aries will do anything in his power to win her love) and Buffy's
|Name:||Seven Deadly Sins|
|Father Gabriel's (from "Pangs") brother comes to Sunnydale seeking vengeance for his brother's murder. He |
secretly curses each of the Scoobies with one of the seven deadly sins. Can they overcome their weaknesses
before they are consumed by them?
Choose your season, but must be Spuffy & Bitey. Don't remember your seven deadly sins? I'll help...
1. Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, also known as Vanity.
2. Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation.
3. Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.
4. Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.
5. Anger is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury.
6. Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, also called Avarice.
7. Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual)
Seven Deadly Sins by BuffyMeetsSpike (complete!)
|Post "Prophecy Girl." What if Spike saw Buffy in LA after she killed the master? He is intrigued by her and |
follows her for awhile. Buffy catches him and fighting ensures. One of two things can happen then: 1) When the
master killed her Buffy's slayer side is more apparent hence the reason for bitchiness. So Buffy's "primal
side" is somehow attracted to Spike's demon and they get together (Dru can be involved as well) 2) Buffy knows
he is a demon and doesn't care ... they get together anyway. Either way have them and Dru in Sunnydale at the
beginning of season 2. Rest of plot is up to author.
1. Bitey, including claiming.
2. Dru in fic .... if not as S/B/D then as Dru/Angel & B/S
3. Buffy does not stay a bitch the entire fic...she deals with her issues
1. Spike and Joyce bonding over marshmallows and the badness of Angel
2. Spike, Dru and Buffy taking over the Hellmouth
3. Angel becoming angelus when he sees Buffy/Spike couple, however they just dust him.
4. Similar to Buffyverse however Mrs. Calendar doesn't die and there is no Acathla
5. Faith is called instead of Kendra (and she stays good and alive)
1. Any kind of Buffy/Angel relationship
2. No Dawn/Glory
3. Tara dying
|Name:||Caught in the act|
|Buffy and Spike can't fight their love for each other any longer. Making up for lost time they can't keep their |
paws (and other body parts) to themselves.
2. The Potentials are in the house
3. At least one of the Scoobies being happy for Buffy + Spike
4. Buffy + Spike not being able to have quiet sex
5. Various people in the house catching them in the act
1. The AI team making an appearance (if they make a showing please some Cordy +/or Angel bashing)
2. The scene or a scene like the end of 'Empty Places'
3. Kennedy getting maimed
|Willow makes a slight error in bringing Buffy back from the dead: she brings back an alternative reality Buffy. |
A Buffy that is nicer towards Spike. What she is exactly, that's up to you. Slayer, vampire, ordinary girl,
whatever, I don't care. Just no angst, purely bitey, fluffy Spuffy.
|Basically it going to go down like this. Like originally in the Buffy and Angel television series, Angelus does |
kill the favorite daughter of some gypsy clan, in Romania, in 1898, and pisses them off! But instead of
ensouling just Angelus, they also ensoul Spike, in a way to get back at Darla by destroying the happy family of
psycho killing vampires she's made for herself, which also leads to Drusilla committing suicide (because she
has lost her precious 'Daddy' and William)! Anyway you fast-forward about a century where they're both
champions for the PTB and end up meeting in Los Angeles together to retrieve a few related prophecies from the
Scrolls of the Nyazian Prophecies. The LA branch of Wolfram & Hart and the Watchers' Council are waging a
secret war, even to the demon underworld, to claim these prophecies since they will determine the major players
in 'The Apocalypse (The Cosmic battle over this dimension and the resurrection of some of the Old Ones)'.
It's safe to say that Spike and Angel, after beating the crap out of each other and the rest of the bad guys,
get the prophecies with somewhat ease. After a painstaking amount of research and translating these prophecies,
they're shocked by what they find. Not only do they find out that their future actions may bring or stop the
Apocalypse, but they soon [learn ] something new will be coming. Two Slayers that will bring balance to the
slayer line in someway. One who will be the last guardian of the Californian Hellmouth; and a Slayer that will
be a champion that will bear a miracle child that will play a major roll in the 'Days of Darkness'! And that
the four of them are intertwined by a destiny of some kind or another. And these slayers happen to be named
Buffy and Faith. But the problem is that they don't know which one is meant for which prophesied destiny!
With this shocking realization, every power on Earth is going to make the West Coast become a free-for-all
battle in the preverbal war of Good vs. Evil!!! And of course, this will begin in LA and end up in
1. No true moment of happiness clause
2. Angel keeps the name Angelus
3. Darla comes to LA to get revenge for being disgraced
4. Spike hires Fyarl demons to help fight Wolfram & Hart/Council
5. Include villains from BtVS/AtS shows
6. Pairings: B/S, A/F, W/X, G/J
1. Use other characters from the show
2. Send the gang to Pylea
1. Can't kill any of the 4 pairings
2. No weird stuff with sex (not counting claiming)
**** See challenger for explanations on that last one ~ SpikesKat