If you submit a challenge, please make sure that the responses can be hosted on this site. First and formost, this means no requests for All Human or non-B/S stories. You can find the complete posting rules on the support page if you want to check what else you need to remember.
|Must haves: |
1. Buffy never really mends fences with Giles after "Lies My Parents Told Me".
2. Buffy dies in battle and Giles is somehow thrown back in time to season 6 and decides to play matchmaker for
Buffy and Spike because he believes it was losing Spike that led to Buffy's death.
3. Sexy bites but no claiming stuff.
1. Giles/Anya as a side romance.
2. Spike and Buffy becoming parents
3. A wedding where Giles gives Buffy away
4. Willow dying in Tara's place
Secrets and Lies by selfishbeauty
|Buffy is not the slayer but a vampire who was sired by Dracula. She gets together with Spike when Dracula comes |
to Sunnydale to face the slayer. Neither must have souls. They do not have to stay in town.
1. Spike talking about the bet
2. They meet before **not sure who "they" is ~ SpikesKat
3. She has powers like Dracula therefore only gets fangs
|Something Blue-ish. Okay, so I've always wondered, what would have happened if Willow took|
D'Hoffryn up on his offer? Would the blond duo have gone through with their wedding plans, would Giles have
gotten his sight back, and what about Xander's little attraction problem?
1. A reasonable solution to the situations above. (No Deus Ex Machina)
2. A quote from West Wing or Terry Pratchett A mention of Isopropyl Alcohol (If you can make that one funny,
3. Aloe Vera gel
1. A quote from Season Seven
2. An Angel quote A joke about the orders of angels (Thrones, Choirs, etc)
3. Computer shopping
4. A destroyed suit
5. A Political Maxim
6. A mention of Robert Rankin's book The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse
|Name:||chanel number 5|
|I would love to see a fic where Spike, Buffy and Dawn leave Sunnydale. Post Wrecked and/or Gone, Social |
services are threatening to take Dawn away and she is having social problems at school. Buffy loses her job at
the Doublemeat Palace and receives notice that the bank is going to foreclose on her house. She hears about a
job that's elsewhere and decides to leave the hellmouth.
1. Spuffy, of course, with a Dawn cheer section and a healthier relationship then in the show.
2. Buffy getting a good paying job.
3. The Scoobies hassling Buffy to come back to Sunnydale.
1. Willow as the baddie.
2. The Scoobies getting Angel to hassle Buffy about coming back to Sunnydale.
3. You decide if Buffy tells the gang she's leaving or if they make a run for it.
Bad Influences by Elizabeth Anne Summers (wip)
|In season 5, as the battle with Glory heats up, but before "Intervention" the|
Scoobies are fighting Glory's lackeys, when, with a burst of smoke and a dash of light, a portal opens and two
future Scoobies step out. One-eyed Xander who now has steel grey around his temples and carries a load of High
Tech weapons. With him is future souled Spike. The two were on a mission from the Council when diverted, but
once in the past, the two work as a well-oiled machine to bring down Glory and her minions. In the future,
Spike is married to Buffy and Xander is married to Faith and/or Willow, BUT the two decide to have fun with
their younger selves by pretending to be a couple.
1. The younger Spike being repulsed, but the younger Xander being secretly intrigued
2. Younger Buffy being freaked and asking Xander why it is alright for him (Xander) to be Spike's sex monkey
but not her (Buffy)
3. The older two eventually letting past Buffy and Spike in on it.
4. Future Xander and Spike's wives showing up to save them, much to past Spike's pleasure and past Xander's
5. Red hot bite-y, claim-y drunken past Spuffy sex
6. Past Xander being very jealous
1. Anything more sexual between the future two than hand holding
|Must haves: |
1. Buffy is forced to reveal her relationship with Spike after he gets injured and she takes him home to care
2. Buffy and Spike at Hyperion, rescuing Angel from???
3. Confront-y goodness with Angel, big fight to be resolved as you see fit.
1. Spike singing "Behind Blue Eyes"
2. The Big bad they need to rescue Angel from is the demon from the musical episode
3. Cordy hitting on Spike
|Spike and Buffy make love before Willow reverses the spell in "Something Blue" and after the spell is reversed, |
Buffy tries to continue having a normal life and dating Riley. Spike is crushed when he finds out that Buffy is
dating Riley and leaves Sunnydale. What Spike does not know is that soon after he leaves, Buffy finds out that
she is pregnant. Buffy thinks that the baby is Riley's, yet once the baby is born, Buffy takes one look at the
baby's blue eyes and knows who the real father is. A year later when Spike returns, he hears that Buffy has a
baby and has to see it with his own eyes. Spike is surprised to find that Buffy is still living at home with
Joyce and not with Riley. When Buffy hears that Spike is back in town, she becomes overprotective of the baby
and refuses to leave the baby's side. Little does she know is that Spike is watching her and the baby and once
he gets a good look, he knows that he is the father. The next night, Spike confronts Buffy about this and she
freaks. She talks Riley into going on a trip and tries to run away, but Spike follows them.
1. Rating: R or NC-17
2. Spike gets the chip out while he is away
3. Buffy and Riley's relationship falling apart after the birth of the baby
4. Big confrontation in a hotel room
5. Bitey Smut
|In the episode with Dracula, he turns Buffy. Buffy doesn't want to be with Drac but, she can't get away. When |
Buffy doesn't come back the Scoobies go searching for her (with Spike's help, of course). They split up and
Spike finds her first and helps her get away!
3. NO DAWN!!!!!!!!!(unless you can work her in well)
4. Angel coming to town and getting humiliated!
Dark Destinies by Elizabeth Anne Summers (wip)
Needlework by Holly (complete!)
|A Buffy from another dimension is somehow brought to Season six Sunnydale. In the alternate dimension, Buffy |
and a completely unchipped and soulless Spike are together and very happy (and have been for some time...
details up to you) and he works by her side helping her with her slayer duties. In her dimension, her friends
and Giles all get on well with Spike. Whether the Angel relationship ever happened in the alternate dimension
is up to you.
1. The Scoobies finding her when she first arrives and taking her 'under their wing'.
2. Alternate dimension Buffy seeing the Scoobies and Buffy's treatment of Spike and being disgusted and or
upset by it.
3. Spike and alternate dimension Buffy strike up a friendship very quickly.
4. Buffy being jealous of alternate dimension Buffy's easy friendship with Spike. And show the Scoobies
reaction to their friendship too.
5. Dawn doesn't exist in the alternate dimension. (How alternate Buffy deals with Dawn is up to you
6. Bitey Spuffy goodness
1. Alternate dimension Buffy helping Buffy deal with the whole pulled out of heaven thing, her difficulties
with standing up to her friends and her feelings for Spike.
2. Alternate dimension Buffy getting to go home to her Spike or staying in this dimension however if she stays
she should be happy so maybe a relationship could develop between the two Buffy's and Spike.
3. Events in season six could possibly be severely altered by having not 1 but 2 slayers there.
1. Alternate dimension Buffy ever treating Spike badly.
|Right after Buffy was called in L.A. she meets up with Spike. They fight, her being a new slayer and all, he |
wins. Spike turns her and him, Buffy, and Dru head out to Sunnydale for whatever reason.
3. Angel bashing
1. Dust of Angel
2. Giles wondering where Buffy has been
Challenge you say? Initiative!! When Spike gets nabbed Buffy does too! They can be in the labs for however
short or long as you wish and can be in one or two cells, though if separated when caged, they MUST be next to
one another, so they can accuse one another when they wake up. When blood bags drop from the top one must be
given to Buffy, her reaction is optional.
At the time of escape, one must break out the other, freeing the rest of the demons and vamps is optional.
2. Friendship of circumstance after escape and/or truce until the military unit is put out of business.
2. If Angel is present, Buffy does not put up with his Spike bashing
3. Blood play optional )
|(Or 3) Another early season "lost somewhere and having to rely on each other to survive" Spuffy story in the same vein |
as Castaway, Stranded, The Game series, etc. (Oh come on, you know these kind of fics are fun). The challenge?
Trying to come up with a plot/story line that is somewhat unique (or not) yet keeps us on the edge of our
seats. Can be time travel, stuck somewhere, kidnapped, etc.
1. Spike and Buffy blaming each other for their predicament
2. Bitey smut
1. An alternate dimension
Legacy by Kyra Storm (wip)
Lonely In Your Nightmare by Bloodshedbaby (wip) ***Hey! It fits! ~ SpikesKat
Lonely in your Nightmare by bloodshedbaby (complete!)
Legacy by Kyra Storm (complete!)
|During season 3's "Helpless" episode, Spike finds out about the little test and enters the house to kill Buffy |
before Kralik does and finds Joyce tied up while Kralik is taking the Polaroid pictures of her, just before
Buffy gets there.
1. Spike hearing Kralik's little speech about how he is going to turn Buffy and Joyce's face will be the first
thing she sees and not liking it.
2. Spike "saving" Joyce
3. Spike helping Buffy defeat Kralik
4. Angel and Giles witnessing Spike's assistance (through camera, whatever)
5. Spike biting Buffy at some point to get an slayer packed energy boost (the drug doesn't work on vamps
6. A satisfying ending, not where Spike just leaves
1. Joyce seeing Spike biting her daughter
2. Joyce leaving the house 'to get help'
3. The Council watching
The Unexpected Hero by Sandy (complete!)
The Unexpected Hero by Sandy (complete!)
A hair band musical episode. For instance, Buffy singing to Spike Alice Coopers "Poison" Spike to Buffy, Bon
Jovi's "Always." (Ask Corinna for the lyrics)
|Buffy/Lost Boys crossover. Instead of Buffy leaving at the end of Chosen she stays and gets sucked up into the |
amulet along with Spike. Instead of being stuck in the amulet, though, they are thrown into the world of the
1. In the Lost Boys world it is their rules for turning vampires.
2. Spike being able to fly like the other Lost Boys vampires.
|Set during "When She was Bad," Buffy's encounter with the Master has more than just the psychological effects |
that were shown in the episode. What if it had changed her physical makeup as well.
1. Buffy leaves her father early in the summer after meeting Spike (and Dru if the author wants)
2. This would be told in flashbacks of some sort.
3. Spike shows up in Sunnydale during the episode.
1. During the chewing out of Buffy by Cordelia, Buffy's physical changes are made apparent.
|Set during the episode "I Only Have Eyes For You," instead of Angelus and Buffy as the lovers, it is Spike (since he can walk by this time) and Buffy. |
1. Spike is playing the student while Buffy is the teacher (opposite of what the episode had happen)
2. Spike realizing what he has done and attempts to save Buffy instead of offing himself. Buffy survives, how
Spike does this is up to the author.
1. Xander trying to get into the school and getting attacked by wasps.
1. Any descriptions of Dru/Angelus romance
|Starts during the episode "Prophecy Girl" (Season finale of Season one) at the point of Buffy meeting the |
Master and getting bitten. Spike is the one that finds her in the water and somehow resuscitates her.
1. Xander and Angel get to the Master's lair after Buffy and Spike have left.
2. Buffy still has to defeat the Master somehow.
3. When she wakes up all slayery, her inner slayer has some kind of reaction to Spike which will continue after
the Master is dead.
4. Bitey (besides the Master biting Buffy)
1. Drusilla. If so, she has to be there when Buffy is revived. B/S/D.
2. Character death
|In Season 3 Angelus returns, but not alone, he leads the entire Order of Aurelius back into Sunnydale to end |
the world. Well, except for Spike, who shows up to stop him. Our Vampiric hero knows he isn't enough alone or
even with Buffy's help to stop the
Aurelian hordes, so he invokes a demon Prophecy. He attacks and turns Buffy. But she doesn't become a Vamp. Oh
no, she becomes very near Pure Slayer with almost no Buffy left. When the Super!Slayer wakes she can't kill her
Sire, but she can claim him as her Consort in the coming War.
1. Slayer!Buffy killing Angel by ripping out his heart and staking him with a tooth pick.
2. Consort Spike playing at being submissive around the Scoobies, like buying and wearing a collar, sitting at
Buffy's feet, etc. And this must annoy the shit out of his mate.
Buffy crossover with the movie Dracula 2000, somewhat. One of Buffy's ancestors was the one who watched over
the coffin of Dracula, using Dracula's blood to keep themselves alive. Through the passing of generation(s)
this blood also becomes part of Buffy (similar to Mary in the movie). Buffy has not actually been called as the
slayer but had been mistaken for one because of the powers which had been passed on to her through the blood.
How diluted is the blood? What does Buffy do when Dracula is released and comes looking for her? This does not
have to take place at the point in the series that Buffy vs. Dracula occurred in the show.
2. Anya allowed to show off her knowledge
1. Buffy not knowing that she actually isn't the slayer.
2. Buffy showing off her Dracula related powers if she gets to discover them.
I want a fic based on a comment made by Joss Whedon about what happened after the cameras stopped rolling on
Angel. Joss's reply "Gunn is dead. Illyria keeps fighting. Angel loses an arm. Spike gets Shanshu'd and Xander
loses another eye, which is funny, because he isn't even there."
1. Write a fic which uses this ending and then moves onto Spuffy from there.
1. Wesley can be bought back if the author wishes
2. Xander's eye doesn't have to be his good one (or real for that fact)
In Angel, Season 5 - instead of Spike becoming corporeal via the little "flash-in-the-box," let's try something
a bit different.
1. Corporeal Angel and non-corporeal Spike switch bodies (you decide how/why).
2. Buffy escorts Xander to L.A. for an eye transplant, courtesy of Wolfram & Hart.
3. Spike doing various humiliating things to Angel's body (ex: bad wardrobe, home perm, etc).
4. Spike and Angel return to their own bodies, respectively.
5. Spike becoming corporeal.
6. Spuffy bitey goodness, of course.
7. HUMOR. I want to be wiping tears of laughter from my eyes!
1. Andrew - because he's funny.
2. For whatever reason, we can't hear ghost-Angel.
4. Dawn, provided she's not annoying.
Ghostly Inhibitions by Ariel Dawn (wip))
Ghostly Inhibitions by Ariel Dawn (complete!)
Spike and Buffy are married and have a son (I will just call him son since his name is your choice). The son
doesn't know that his mum and dad are vampires. You can start it from what ever season you want or just start
with them being together but you have to say how they got there. There son has to be in high school. Faith,
Angel, the Scoobies, Spike, Buffy and others (your choice, who) are all friends. One day the son's school holds
a disco and the whole family can go. While at the disco, the son is with his friends. Half way through the
disco, the Council breaks in with an army. They want to take the slayers back to the Hellmouth and kill Spike.
One of the army men hit the son for trying to get away and Spike losses it and kills the man (very painfully).
The son is shocked when Buffy, Faith and Angel start to take out the rest of the army once Willow has put a
force field around the people that weren't the bad guys or fighting the bad guys.
1. Must deal with next couple of weeks/days after disco.
2. Buffy, Spike, Angel and Faith all dress in sexy things. (Preferably leather).
3. Buffy, Spike, Angel and Faith all vamps.
4. Faith and Buffy walking to the middle of the dance floor start dancing and becoming the main attraction on
5. The son seeing three army men shoot Angel several times and it having no effect on him.
1. Faith/Angel being together.
2. The leader of the army calling Spike "William the Bloody" and saying he's gone soft and making Spike go for
him instead of one of the army men, hitting the son for trying to get away and Spike losing it and killing the
man (very painfully).
|I would like to see things go a little differently in Hell's Bells when Buffy sees Spike with his date. In your |
version, I would like to see Spike not leave. Buffy sees "Tarantula" all over Spike and the jealousy makes her
snap. She finally makes the decision to fight for her man. No matter what it takes!
I only have one requirement:
When the Scoobies find out about the relationship; Anya, Dawn, and Tara must come to Spike's defense and be
appalled at Buffy's behavior.
|It must be Spike/Buffy/Angelus, and as a threesome, not as Spike/Buffy + Spike/Angelus + Buffy/Angelus. It must |
be NC-17. There must be non-consensual sex (it doesn't matter who forces who, but someone has to force someone
Button, Button by anaunthe (complete!)
|Buffy has broken off from the Council, but she doesn't know the Council is still meddling in her life. She |
doesn't know they set up a slayer to pose as "Buffy" in Rome, nor the Immortal situation, nor the fact that
Spike is back. She does know Angel is running W&H. Buffy is in the U.S., someplace warm, but not California.
She's living a quiet life when the Powers-that-be decide her duty is not done.
1. If the W&H/ Dark Thorn apocalypse happened
2. If the apocalypse happened if Angel survived (Spike MUST survive)
3. Some place warm; i.e. Florida, New Mexico, etc.
1. Spike/Buffy romantic relationship
2. Over protective Dawn, then Spike/Dawn friendship
3. Spike biting Buffy during sex
4. A visit from angel!Joyce to explain a prophecy regarding Buffy and Spike
Must pick at least two:
1. Buffy biting Spike
2. Movie night with a sappy movie, Spike is the only one that watches it
3. Spuffy!Baby prophecy
4. True mating between Buffy and Spike
5. A new, improved Mr. Gordo
6. The Immortal figuring out that the woman he was seeing wasn't "the" Buffy Summers
With All My Heart by Spikeslovebite (complete))
|Remember the episode 'Enemies' when the Mayor tries to steal Angel's soul? Well, what happened it he had been |
successful? What if our favorite fake blonde happened to stroll into town bent on revenge because all Dru
whines about is the loss of her "Daddy"? Where you go after that is up to you but Spike has to team up with
1. Spuffy goodness
1. Angel getting back his soul, how is up to you (or you can kill him)
3. Spike kicking Angelus' butt
4. Joyce having Spike stay at their house
|Further Seems Forever- For all we know. lyrics are here: |
Use this song to start a fic towards the end of season 6, when Spike leaves and then have him come back, with
or without soul. If you read the lyrics it will make more sense.
|Season 6 as prologue. Between "Smashed" and "Wrecked" the powers had called for a meeting with the Watchers |
Council. Visions linger because the First is waking up with Buffy's resurrection. The Council fertilize
[Buffy??] to have a mother substitute ready that will take take the place of the new slayers if they die, so
the slayer lineage is recovered. B/S to wake up without knowledge of what happened thing during that time
interval. Then, season 6 has to follow the same without alterations. [Ok, since I'm translating this a tad, I'm
going to alter this challenge a bit. Victory, if this isn't what you intended, let me know, and I can fix it to
suit. ] During Chosen, while wearing the amulet, Spike and Buffy make love, activating the "dormant Spike
1. Giles the first to find out about the baby.
2. Willow or Giles interrupt date with Immortal. [Buffy has had the baby, but she's secretly pumping the
Immortal for info about future apocalypses and the role her son/daughter may play. She doesn't know about Spike
3. Spike returning to Rome after "Not Fade Away" and finding out he's a father.
|Buffy jumps off the tower and instead of dying is transported into an alternate reality. Buffy, complete with |
memories wakes up in her own body. The catch... she is herself, however she has been in a coma since Xander
revived her with CPR after dying at the hands of the Master. Timeline is up to you. She has to have been in a
coma for a minimum of a week, maximum your choice. How does Buffy, with full memories of possible upcoming
events react with Spike, and her family and friends.
1. Spike eventually claiming Buffy
2. Angel getting pissed off and acting like a jerk (you know like himself)
3. Joyce alive (doesn't have to be in the story but don't kill her off)
4. A reality that is similar to the original reality
Long Way Home by Aisling (wip)
In the Mind by WendyJane (wip))
In The Mind by WendyJane (complete!)
|Angel was never cursed with a soul and after Spike killed his first Slayer Angelus tried to kill the younger |
Vamp by feeding him more Slayers. The problem, Spike kept winning and draining Slayers and soon became way too
powerful for Angelus to control. So the two began a Kari Mourke style friendship, where Angelus tormented the
slayer and watcher till he broke them, then Spike moved in and killed them one on one. Problem the secondus: as
spike drained more slayers he began to loose his Vampiric edge basically refusing to kill any humans but
Slayers and in the early sixties he broke and left his Family. In season 2 Buffy still had to defeat a group of
Vamps to close Acathla, but not any of the Scourge of Europe, and Spike showed up unannounced and helped her at
the end. He doesn't return till season 4 where he and Buffy are both captured by the Initiative and spike is
chipped. The two escape and begin working together to bring down the Initiative.
1. Angelus, Darla and Dru showing up angry that any Human would dare strike at one of them this way.
2. Buffy fighting a losing war against her attraction to Spike.
3. Giles explaining how since the break with his family Spike has several times saved the world, either helping
Slayers or alone.
4. Riley tortured to death by the other three members of the Scourge.
5. Bitey!claimy goodness between Buffy and Spike.
1. Buffy and Darla catfights verbal or physical
2. Buffy preggers with Spike's child
3. Dru calling Buffy her Daughter
4. Joyce and Dawn liking Spike
|"Out of My Mind," the chip comes out, Harmony gets staked, and Spike takes off with Buffy to a hidden place |
were they can finish their fight. Spike wins, and Buffy is turned! How will things go from here?
2. Spuffy, if she keeps her soul or stays good or not is up to you, but she has to be with Spike
3. Spike/Dawn friendship
4. Spike/Joyce friendship
5. Joyce doesn't die
6. Angel makes an appearance
|Spike returns sooner after the Gem incident, showing up during Beer Bad. Cave Buffy decides she wants him. And |
what she wants, she takes. The next day she is back to normal, but nothing seems to end her Spike cravings.
1. An ongoing Spuffy love affair.
2. No chip.
3. No relationship with Riley.
4. The sexual possession still happens, Spike catches them.
5. Lots of bitey sex.
|A simple challenge for once: It says Season 3, but Season 3-Beginning of 4. |
1. Vamp Buffy
2. Lots of Smut
3. Bitey Goodness
4. Buffy feeling pity for Spike after he is dumped by Dru ( In character pity, though.)
1. Angel/Spike background
1. Angel/ Buffy
2. Too Much angst
3. Souls (except for Angel, unless you make him lose it... and the rest of the humans) Just no souls for either
Spike or Buffy.)
|One of those "Buffy has to have a baby to fulfill a prophecy or the world will end" type of fics. Ok, I KNOW |
it's been done before, but shut up, I like these kind of plots. How to make it slightly original...Oh! How
about this. Giles discovers that once Acathla has been disturbed, the only way to prevent it from fully
awakening and sucking the world into hell is by *gasp* having an impregnated and claimed slayer.
1. Can't just be ANY sperm impregnating the Slayer, oh no. Can't be anything less than quality Grade A Master
2. Angel is already Angelus, so just who is going to have to sacrifice himself as stud-for-hire?
3. Spike *duh* who hasn't reached the 'truce' mindset at this point and will most likely be a bit resentful.
4. Giles having to explain to Spike and Buffy (either together or separately) WHY it is so important that they
go through with it while being completely appalled and shocked by the idea.
5. Joyce involved somehow and finding out Buffy is the Slayer before the Becoming timeline.
6. Not very angsty and a happy Spuffy ending
1. Xander singing "Let's Do It For Our Country " from the Grease 2 movie/soundtrack
2. Either have the mystical pregnancy dissolve or carry it over, your choice.
Extraordinary Considerations by Opalenergy (complete!)
Duty Bound by Always_jbj (wip)
Duty or Destiny by Tasha (wip)
Extraordinary Considerations by Opal (complete!)
Duty Or Destiny by Tasha (wip)
|Ok, first challenge ever here, but this had been bugging me for a while. I just seem unable to write proper |
Spuffy. So, here we go. Remember the beginning of season 4, when Kathy the demon roommate tried to steal
Buffy's soul? Just pretend she succeeded and a slightly soulless Buffy goes on a fun trip through Sunnydale.
She meets Spike. They do soulless-people stuff. They land in bed. I would like to see a claim, but just lots
and lots of steamy loving is fine with me. Somehow Buffy has to get her soul back, may it be the Scoobies, or
Kathy's family, I don't care. Just make Buffy realize that even with her soul she likes her new wild side, and
1. Scoobies protesting, of course.
2. Tipsy, or drunk Buffy, preferably by the lovely stuff with the worm in it.
3. A vamp, preferably Spike trying to bite Xander and Buffy telling him to 'spit that out, you don't know where
4. Leather pants.
5. Someone calling Buffy tiny and getting the beating of their (un)life for it (They don't have to survive).
6. Spuffyness, and lotsa.
1. How "This Years Girl" might turn out after Buffy took a trip on the wild side of life.
2. Spike/Tara bonding.
3. Someone teaching Buffy to drive properly.
4. 'Death by soap opera', whatever your definition of that might be.
|Mid season 6, Buffy having a drunken conversation with Spike's spike. Porn ensues. |
The Very Thought of You by Spikesdeb(complete!))
The Very Thought of You by SpikesDeb (complete!)
|When Buffy blows up the judge, she 'accidentally' blows up Angelus and Drusilla as well. Can Buffy summon up |
the compassion/sympathy to look after and feed Spike while he recovers?
2. Wheelchair lovin' ;)
3. Scooby gang
Feel free to run with the idea! Cheers!
I Lose Myself by Enigma_K(complete!)
|Buffy meets Spike when she was 12 years old, during Halloween, because Drusilla wanted to eat(?) her. The |
meeting was at the cemetery. Spike rescued her and they became friends. They find each other five years later
in School Hard and he discovers she is the slayer. No Angel at least not as Buffy's boyfriend. You can develop
story as you want. **edited slightly ~ SpikesKat
|In the final fight of the Initiative, Spike's chip is deactivated, other then beating the hell out of soldiers |
during the battle, he hasn't attacked any humans that the gang knows of. Will Buffy stake him at Riley and the
Scooby's insistence, or will the unusual debates and moral questions Spike brings up during their encounters
lead her to accept the gray area? And how will the growing sexual tension affect her decision?
1. AU season five, WITH Dawn and Glory
2. Spike killing Dracula in a one on one fight
3. Riley's vampwhoremongering
1. Chaining up Buffy, without her permission anyway
2. The key portal opening
3. The Buffybot
|Crossover with The Hobbit/LOTR, Spike catches himself when he is thrown from the tower in The Gift. He makes it |
back up just before Buffy jumps, drains some of her blood despite the pain and jumps. The portal closes and he
finds himself in middle earth around the time of the Battle of Five Armies. Several months later in the
Buffyverse, an attempt at reviving Spike instead pulls the whole Scooby gang into Middle-Earth around the time
of the Fellowship, will they get home? And what are these legends of a great warrior called "William the
1. The chip doesn't work from the moment he goes through the portal, and he knows it
3. Spike/Dawn friendship
4. Spike being friends with Aragorn, who was six when Spike showed up
5. Spike having connections to the White Council
6. Vamps in middle earth being different, no sunlight allergy, human strength by day, almost troll-like power
7. The duster does survive unharmed
8. Spike and at least two of the Scoobies being involved in one of the major LOTR battles
9. Willow goes magic addict with Sarumon
10. When they get back to earth, Angel attacks Spike, Spike beats him easy
When Worlds Collide: The Fellowship by Enigma_K (wip)
When Worlds Collide: The Fellowship by enigma_k (complete!)
When Worlds Collide: The Journey by enigma_k (complete!)
When Worlds Collide: The Return by enigma_k (wip)
The Circle Unbroken by DizzyB (wip)
|The Necroyakuza, an undead Asian mafia sets its sights on the west coast, starting with the Hellmouth. Can the |
Scoobies protect it from an army of vampire samurai, ninjas, Chinese warrior, and Mongolians? And what sort of
history does Spike have with its generals?
1. Spike and a general having a sword fight
2. A ring of fire
3. Buffy getting jealous of a female vamp who knows Spike
4. A samurai raised by vampires for the purpose of being turned and becoming their leader
5. Lots of Spuffy
6. Ninja assassins)
|Crossover with Hellboy. After Dead Things, Buffy finally runs Spike out of town, not something that makes her |
happy, though she'll never admit it. Spike, meanwhile, goes to New York and ends up working for the B.P.R.D.
with H.B. and Abe. But when word of Demonic WMD's being sold by a "Doctor" on the Hellmouth, and the anti-demon
marines buying them, drag him and his new friends back, will Buffy seize this second chance?
1. Spike with semi-automatic pistols and nti demon bullets
2. Warren as The Doctor
3. Riley selling Buffy out to Warren
4. Someone asks Abe if he was on the swim team
5. The chip comes out
|I'd like to see a smutty Spuffy fic with two Spikes or a Spike/William duo. I'd like it to be light on angst |
but heavy on smut and bitey goodness. Season 5 or 6 preferably but other seasons are fine if (?) [not sure what
goes here, canon maybe?] is respected. I'd like admissions of love. Free range is given as to why there comes
to be two Spikes or why William comes to play with his vamp counterpart. No holds barred on the smut: the
dirtier the better... combined with fangs, yummy! NC17 naturally. I'd like to have some humour in this fic,
preferably targeted at Xander! (especially about how loud the threesome is!) I want to see Willow and Tara
blushing, Giles blustering, Anya making very funny inappropriate comments etc. I want Xander barging in on them
with hilarious results and snide comments by one or all of the participants. MOST OF ALL, this is meant to be
fun, not to be taken seriously and pain-free to both Spikes and Buffy.
The Wish Realized by Jeni (wip)
|Say that Buffy had decided to stay with Spike at the end of chosen. They get sucked into the amulet but instead |
of being in nothingness they get sent to the land in Dante's Divine Comedy, Buffyverse style.
2. Deceased Buffy characters making appearances at the appropriate levels that they're traveling
1. Tara being the guide
|Takes place during the episode 'Bad Girls. |
1. Spike is at the Bronze while all the dirty dancing is going on.
2. In the scene where Faith kills Finch, Buffy also kills a human.
1. Wesley polishing his glasses and they turn to powder.
2. Spike dancing
3. The headline Buffy reads in the newspaper is 'British Invasion hits Sunnydale.'
|Buffy "really" ends up in hell when she jumps into the portal in the season 5 finale. The time she was gone |
translates into more than 100 years in hell. (Exact time is up to you). As a result of her time in hell, Buffy
is now a hell Spawn. Just like the comics and movie, Buffy is "still" a hero. Buffy/Spike/Dawn become very
close (exact details up to you). Bonus point for crossovers (Spawn is a crossover in concept only.).
|Take any icon from the art folder and create a fic that suits it. |
1. Angel and or Riley death!!
2. Faith in Sunnydale)
|This can take place during any episode of season 2. Some type of forgetting spell is done (like in Tabula Rasa) |
and like in that episode, Spike "forgets" he is a vampire and assumes he is a man. The duration of the amnesia
can be up to you, but eventually their memories are returned and they have to deal with the repercussions of
what they learned about themselves and each other during the spell.
1. Biting smut
2. A happy ending
3. The spell starting while they are fighting each other in a cemetery
4. Joyce not being under the spell
1. Either all of the Scoobies under the spell's influence or just Spike and Buffy
2. Angel under the same spell and being evil
3. Buffy buying Spike new clothes
Keep the Night by SpikesDeb (complete!)
Keep the Night by SpikesDeb (complete!)
|When the monks created Dawn they added her into Spike's mind as one of his. So from the very start of season 4 |
Spike protects Dawn and in all of their memories he always has. Write a fic with Spike as Dawn's Knight
1. When Harmony and company kidnap Dawn Buffy gets there just as Spike stakes the last of them, and listens as
her sister and mortal enemy make jokes.
2. In out of my mind instead of trying to get his chip out, Spike just refuses to help the wanker that chipped
him, and tells Buffy that he would help any of the other Scoobies free, but hopes Riley dies painfully.
3. Spike never tells Buffy about Riley's vamp addiction and Capt. Cardboard is turned, but still Buffy blames
4. Riley joins with Glory.
5. Spike still falls for Buffy but he never lets her know
6. With these weird restrictions give us Spuffy love and bitey goodness.