If you submit a challenge, please make sure that the responses can be hosted on this site. First and formost, this means no requests for All Human or non-B/S stories. You can find the complete posting rules on the support page if you want to check what else you need to remember.
|Name:||Elizabeth Anne Summers|
|What if in Chosen Buffy decided to change her mind and not let Spike wear the amulet. She wears it herself |
instead. Does Spike stay with her... does she appear in Angel's office all ghosty then months later... or is
she revived somewhere/somehow else by the Powers?
1. Spuffy bitey smut
2. The other Scoobies, whether they come to LA when she appears ghosty or if they are the ones who receive the
amulet instead or any other idea you may come up with
3. If she goes to LA, the Halloween party ep... that was very good and needs to be in it
4. Cordelia returning (not just as an apparition when her body dies... maybe she wakes up finally... or if she
dies she is revived or comes back as a messenger from the Powers... etc)
1. The Immortal (seen a lot of good fics where he wasn't just after Buffy's bod... so maybe he's involved
2. Andrew coming for "watcher business"
3. The return of Connor
1. Bangel yuckiness
2. Immature Dawnness
**** The challenger has started a fic similar to the challenge. You may want to read it first before attempting
a response. ~ SpikesKat
|Set in Season 7 and after Buffy tells Spike that she wants Snarky Spike back, write a fic in which it is |
revealed that Kennedy's last name is Hornhouser, which Spike immediately makes fun of and starts calling her
'Pornhouser,' only days before Kennedy's birthday, inspiring themed present goodness.
1. Kennedy bashing
2. Kennedy's comedic death (cause she should die and we should laugh about how she died, possibly a nomination
for a Darwin award?), -Buffy and Spike basement porn, which gets filmed by Andrew (you decide if the Scoobies
see the video or not)
3. Cause it's random, partial lyrics of Patricia the Stripper, by Chris Deburg or Sweet Transvestite, from
Rocky Horror Show or some other similar song that seems appropriate
4. Bitey, cause well, why wouldn't you?
5. A Mr Gordo Scene
6. A total of 17 "dear lords," from Giles
7. Implied smut between 2 other couples (but not Kennedy/Willow, cause I don't like Kennedy)
1. Weepy Willow over Kennedy's death
2. Wood, cause I don't like him either
3. A moral or lesson learned
4. Demons = bad moralizing from Xander or Giles
5. Please don't make this a song fic
|In Season 2, we meet Spike, the Big Bad, the Slayer of Slayers, the most successful thief in modern history?? I |
wanna see a Spike who gave up on the whole murder and mayhem thing in the sixties the same time he gave up on
Dru. Now he robs banks and armored cars. He is showy, he's flashy, he owns the Gem of Amara. Wanna see at least
one scene where Spike and his gang rob something worth millions with no fatalities and lots of explosions and
theme music :P Spike uses Sunnydale as his base and therefore doesn't like anything strange happening. He
doesn't allow his gang to feed and has been known to throw in with the good guys to save the world. When Buffy
meets him in "School Hard" he is there to warn her about the Anointed one, whom he kills soon after. A still
unliving Darla and Dru try to get him to avenge the Master but he blows them off. When Angelus returns he is as
much after his errant grandchilde as he is after Buffy, but with less result. Spike only recruits badasses.
Buffy begins to fall for Spike as they battle Angelus, then runs off with him after Acathla. You choose the
time and place for the bitey claimy goodness.
|The only Rock station within a hundred miles of Sunnydale has changed formats and now plays Talk Radio. Write |
us a fic where Spike goes on a rampage about it, as the
Scoobies try to talk him out of pulling there tower down with his Desoto, burning down there studio Buffy
realizes she totally wants this bad boy :P
1. Lines that must be used: Spike saying, "Its the only bloody station that plays the Ramones." Giles saying
about the whole thing. "I think this is proof positive that even a demon as evil as William the Bloody can be
1. The other guys secretly hoping he gets away with it and Giles openly asking how is what Spike is doing
I Want my K-Rock! by Jerzeyanjel (complete!)
|I couldn't have been the only who was holding my breath, hoping and praying that the end of "Out of My Mind" |
wasn't really a dream. Not that I didn't enjoy Buffy and Spike's tumultuous affair in season six, but I think
it would have been better if they had given into their mutual UST during season five instead. That's why I want
someone to write a fic where OOMM turned out to be real. You can write it as a standalone, but I would prefer
if you would tell about the aftermath too.
Please don't woobify Spike or portray Buffy as a cold unfeeling bitch without reason. All I ask is that you
just make their character voices ring true.
Once Upon A Dream by Hollydb (complete!)
|Basically, I want you to kill off Angel shortly after Connor is born. (Can be Holtz, can be something else). |
Knowing that Connor is going to be a target because of what he is, Angel leaves a will saying that Buffy (and
Spike, maybe) get Connor to take care of, in case Angel dies. Get Buffy out of her heaven-depression and get
her together with Spike, over Connor. (Baby bonding, yippee)
1. Spike/Connor awkward fun. Make us laugh and make Buffy laugh
2. Dawn goodness, don't make her a brat
3. Bitey Spuffy Happiness
1. Spike and Buffy both feeling a bond with Connor through Angel's blood. Family claims, etc. You know the
whole nine yards of vampire-family-whatever.
2. Scooby bitchiness would be appreciated
Ties That Bind by Dark Dreamluver (wip))
|Right after the bathroom scene happens, Buffy has some sort of epiphany and takes off after Spike. I would like |
to see Xander left stuttering in the hall. She gets to Spike's crypt as he is throwing his stuff together into
his bag. I want Buffy to completely fall apart, crying and begging him not to leave her too. Transitioning into
complete hysteria and the only way he can calm her down is to bite her (you figure out how he comes to that
conclusion). What happens after that is completely up to you other than Spike cannot leave.
|Dawn closed the portal instead of Buffy. Everyone forgets about Dawn, they just|
think of her as the key. Giles goes back to England, Willow and Tara are busy with each other and school.
Xander and Anya are on their honeymoon. Buffy and Spike become closer as he helps her deal with the death of
her mother. With all her friends living their
lives, she decides to leave Sunnydale taking Spike with her.
1. Buffy finds out about Angel's baby
2. Buffy no longer sees Angel as the love of her life
3. Angel still thinks of Buffy as his even if he seeing someone else
4. Buffy must not say sorry for dating Spike to anyone
5. It must be pointed out to Angel that he left her and he give up on them, she must not say sorry for that
6. The chip must come out
7. Buffy must never live in Sunnydale again
8. Buffy kept the ring and give it to Spike so they can go out in the sun together
|Someone casts a spell on Buffy on purpose or accident it's your choice - Buffy is then turned super sensitive, |
the lightest touch affecting her in certain ways. *wink wink* And Spike just happen to be around when a lot of
touching is going on, *more winks*
3. Happy ending
1. No other plot.
|Waaaay post "Chosen," have Buffy become cookies seemingly to late as Spike seems to have moved on. Let us see |
Buffy having to prove herself to Spike for a change.
|In the episode where Spike goes to the Magic Box and winds up screwing Anya, instead have him wish vengeance |
like this. "Just once I wish Buffy could see the truth behind ALL the men in her life." Give us a fic where
Buffy has to face the fact that Xander is in lust with his own image of her, that Giles still thinks of her as
"his" Slayer/weapon, that Angel never loved her only his vision of her. And that Riley was a manipulative
bastard. In the end, have her truly know all about these men and Spike... a little to late as Spike has already
left for Africa.
1. Post Africa bitey buck nekked nasty sex
|I want you to make Spike be the one cursed with a soul. Not Angelus/Angel! It has to be in Romania, during the |
year 1898, like before. But this time, the girl that Spike is going to kill isn't just going to be a slayer,
but a gypsy. She'll be the second second slayer Spike kills, since he will have already killed one in China.
Instead of having him moping around for a century trying to come to terms with what he's done, have him start
being a champion by the time he's reached 'The New World (America)' by 1902. Have Whistler help put him on his
path. And when he reaches Sunnydale, have some of the villains from both series of Buffy The Vampire Slayer and
Angel show up for an Apocalyptic free-for-all for power over the Hellmouth and the fate of the world!
I would also really like if you could have at least a Darla/Angelus/Drusilla pairing in this story and make the
Spike/Buffy as realistic as possible. Without any loopholes in the curse. And if you can work in a
Xander/Willow pairing that would be really great.
|Name:||Elizabeth Anne Summers|
|What if Buffy had been the one to go to LA to get the rogue slayer instead of Andrew. She usually is a hands on |
sorta girl and probably wanted to see it was done properly, hehe. Anyways, what happens when she arrives at
Wolfram and Hart where there is a man wondering about who she thought was dead?
1. Angel trying to keep them both in the dark about the other one being there (for example -doesn't need to be
the idea used, but could use this- Buffy actually sets up a meeting for Angel's cooperation and Angel
purposefully makes sure Spike is busy with something far from W&H and that no one mentions him to Buffy... etc)
2. The Immortal at some point at least, or can be an integral character
3. Much Spike/Angel bickering hilarity
4. Spuffyness and Bitey Smuttiness as per rules of the site
1. Calling the other Scoobies in for back up?
2. Connor coming back for some reason?
3. Lorne having them all sing to help resolve some "issues"
4. A kid Spike didn't know about
1. Any Buffy/Angel kissing or sex, whatever... that's icky icky icky
2. If you bring the other Scoobies in, no continuing to be asses to Spike (except maybe a little uneasiness
from Xander), I mean, he gave his life for them and all!
3. If you bring her in, Dawn immature brat-iness... have her at least mature a little
Secrets and Lies by angelic_amy (wip)
Secrets and Lies by angelic_amy (complete!)
|During the "cookie dough" speech, Buffy said to Angel that she didn't see fat grandchildren with Spike in her |
future. Well, what if????? Create a story that makes it happen. Could be great if it is a series. **** modified
for clarity ~ SpikesKat
|Set at the end of Lovers Walk. Spike singing in the Desoto as he heads out of town. Buuuut with a pressie for |
Dru. Buffy is tied up in the backseat (amongst the rubbish) mouth taped shut and practically mummified with
ropes. He'd grabbed her before leaving Sunnyhell- after she and Angel had the talk in the mansion.
1. Slow build of friendship as they drive to South America - Spike gradually realizing that she is more than
just a Slayer and Angel's ex.
2. Her discovering that he'd packed bags for her and Mr Gordo is there for the trip as well. Weepy Buffy
because of this.
3. Spuffy bitey of course - maybe a forced claim to protect her from something or someone. Or to subdue her,
then slowly Spike's and her feelings shift.
4. The Scoobies think Angel has done something to Buffy as he was last to see her and maybe they either force
him out of town or dust him.
5. Spuffy of course - before they get to South America - maybe car breaks down and they are forced to wait for
parts in a small town on coast and the relationship progresses.
1. Dru being dusted by Chaos demon for being a bit weird.
2. Joyce and Giles getting together - mutual worry for lost Buffy leads to comfort.
3. Buffy contacting her Mum (after she and Spike get together) and tells her what has happened and she is not
coming back as she wants to live and not die defending the Hellmouth. Joyce gives her blessing.
|Think of when Willow brought Buffy back from the dead. Well, what if she bought back Buffy from an alternate |
dimension? A Buffy that is smarter and nicer about matters that concern Spike. You can chose which dimension
she comes from but angst is not allowed, purely fluffy Spuffy with bite.
|I was ready Future child, the scene where Dru doesn't like the flowers for her birthday, and I thought to |
myself how hard it must be to deal long-term with a person with mental problems. So, my challenge is to write a
fic where Buffy becomes mentally diseased, like Tara was at the end of Season Five. Maybe have Buffy
brain-sucked instead of dying - you decide.
1. Some angst, Some Humor
2. Spike (of course) being her main caregiver
3. Buffy having small periods of lucidity
4. Spike, on occasion, not being able to cope
5. Spike having to deal with slayer strength
6. Buffy getting better, eventually
7. Spike biting Buffy to help her get better (you never know, it could happen!)
1. Buffy not wanting to have a bath
2. Buffy trying to hurt one of the Scoobies, (not Dawn)
|Season 6 by two time travel fic. The trio, instead of building an invisible ray, accidentally build a time |
travel ray. They experiment with it one night and shoot Buffy and Spike as they are patrolling, sending the two
back in time to season two, or right before it.
1. Angst. Hardcore. Make the readers weep and gnash their teeth angst.
2. Senior Buffy slowly, s-l-o-w-l-y figuring out that Angel is an over bearing sanctimonious self righteous
3. Senior Spike having adjusted slightly, he is now chipless and has all the benefits of the Gem of Amara. Plus
possibly take the horde of money and invest it in stocks he knows will do well (after all he is still kind of
4. Junior Buffy and the Scoobies actually being more accepting of Spike than the season six ones.
1. Either Spike beating Angel or Angelus to death, literally.
|I challenge YOU to complete Killer Instinct , a response to Challenge 42. Continue my take and continue it with |
the Council coming after Buffy. Use my Killer Instinct as a set up for what is to come: Angelus Returns.
1. Spuffy romance
2. Same characters; same canon characteristics i.e. don't make Willow uber-Witch
3. Buffy and Spike leaving Sunnydale
4. Angelus shows up
5. Dru is sympathetic to Buffy & Spike relationship
6. The council comes after Buffy (& Spike)
1. Joyce, Rupert, Buffy, Spike, Angel(us), Drusilla, Willow and Xander plus anyone that didn't die in Killer
2. Explain why Drusilla thinks Buffy is special (i.e. does she have a new power?)
3. Angelus testing the "boundaries" of Buffy/Spike relationship
4. Buffy kicking Angelus' ass
1. Angelus/Buffy... no rape, no domination BS
2. Buffy killing Joyce)
|I love the stories of Spuffy where Buffy's a geek so I had an idea for a new geeky |
1. Buffy is the geek in high school, she has NO friends except for her cat: (name him/her yourself) which goes
everywhere with her (even school).
2. Spike sees Buffy and his inner William comes out to play
3. Spike sees Buffy get humiliated in the Bronze and sticks up for her...
4. Buffy's dad steps in the way of her relationship
1. Buffy and Spike dancing in the Bronze and all the other girls watching in jealousy
2. Spike getting covered in chocolate sauce... (you figure out how)
3. Buffy getting into a bitch-fight with Cordy over Spike
|Drusilla takes Buffy when she's a child (say ~4 y.o.) and brings her to Spike who is upset at something Dru did (you pick)!!! Spike decides to piss Dru off by letting Buffy-the-kid go and actually takes her back to her |
home. She weeds her way into William's (not the demon) heart by hugging him or something utterly cute like
that. Years later- Buffy is called to be a Slayer. Will Spike remember the 4y.o. sparkling green eyes as she
fights him for her life?
1. No Angel/us stalking Buffy
2. Spike and Drusilla on the outs
3. Spike biting (claiming or turning) Buffy in a sensual way
1. Set before Sunnydale
2. PG13 - NC17
3. Spike checking up on Buffy as she grows up
|Spike S6 and Spike S2 get swapped and the Spike in love with the slayer must put up with a slayer in love with |
Angel and the Scoobies get to remember what a nasty, vicious, Dru loving vampire Spike once was. Maybe this
should be two challenges. Anyway...
No must have, can haves; oh, ok, one - S2 Spike must know or find out about the S6
Spuffy loving. Other then that, just let your imagination guide you.
|Since my own prom is coming up, I thought of this wacky idea. So Buffy's senior prom. Angel brushed her off and |
so some reason Spike's in town. The two meet up and Buffy decided that going with Spike would be the perfect
revenge. No strict rules, but you have to have Spike in a tux and have Angel still show up and create chaos and
have Buffy choosing to dance with Spike instead of Angel. And of course, to be on BSV, have some bitey
One Perfect Night by Spikeslovebite (complete!))
|It is only Kinda Au. At the end of 'Chosen' when Spike denied her love Buffy was having none of it. She Grabbed |
him and screamed that she did. They kiss and The light from the amulet surrounds them and transports them into
a room. Just a white room with nothing in it. Buffy is fine but Spike seems to be slowly dieing. Buffy offers
her blood to him and he claims her. She returns the claim. shortly after a 'representation' of the Powers that
Be shows up. They tell Spike and Buffy that things didn't turn out right. That Buffy and Spike were supposed to
realize their love a lot sooner. That Willow's spell that made them want to get married was engineered by the
powers (Willows spell said that they should get married NOT that they should fall in love) The Powers have
decided to give them a second chance and they will be sent back to the first time that they were ever truly
happy (aka during the spell).
1. They go back 'as they are' meaning that spike's chip is gone and he has a soul, that Buffy has died and gone
to heaven, They have all their memories and all their strength.
2. They are the ultimate champions for the powers and are therefore both immortal (Buffy must still be human,
as in warm/heart beat etc.)
3. I want Xander to 'freak' and be completely put in his place.
4. Dawn and Tara eventually important to the story.
5. Lots of Bitey goodness.
1. Riley getting beat up
2. Angel getting beat up
3. Faith good or bad. (if the body switch happens Spike can tell)
1. Spike/Buffy dying
2. Dawn or Tara dying
3. Giles leaving
|Yes, my first challenge. Figured since I update this page, I could finally break down and add one. And, it just |
came to me as I was sitting here adding the last challenge requests. So...here goes. ^_^
Canon up to "Normal Again" then diverting into my challenge. Buffy still slips into the "alternate universe"
courtesy of the Trio, but instead of the institution, she's "teleported" to the scene from "Dead Things" with
Tara and her discussing Buffy's "wrongness". Tara, in her objective wisdom-y way proceeds to show Buffy how
not-wrong the slayer is, showing Buffy her forgiving nature. Make mention of: (You can do this in a "Christmas
1. Xander's hyena-ness and bad behavior, Angel!bashing-ness - including the not telling of the
2. Buffy's birthday party when she comes back in season 3, and the Scoobies shitty, holier-than-thou attitude.
3. Giles' betrayal. (Cruciamentum)
4. Willow's slip into the dark magicks and hurting Dawn.
5. Xander, Willow, Anya, and even Tara (and she feels guilty as she says this) bring Buffy back from the dead.
6. Also, make mention of Spike's good deeds. (Punching Tara [at which "Tara" laughs and makes some kind of
funny comment], beating at the hands of Glory, his lack of involvement in her resurrection, watching Dawn all
summer, liking Joyce.)
1. Bring Buffy back a little wiser, a little less with the pleasing of her friends. (Sometime before "As You
Were." Either, right after the "talk" plays out, or sometime afterwards.)
2. A tentative friendship between her and Spike, where she treats him decently, and defends her budding
relationship with him to the others.
3. On routine patrol, they swing by Spike's crypt so he could grab a few things to take back to the basement
and are confronted by Riley, who wigs naturally, blaming Spike for harboring eggs (They were planted by someone
[Scoobies, Riley, whoever] because Spike has been secretly sleeping in Buffy's basement) in his crypt. Buffy's
reaction to whoever it is is up to you. ^_^
4. Spike helps Buffy to destroy them, but gets hurt. He's unable to keep any blood down, and slowly
deteriorates. Buffy decides to feed him herself.
5. Cuddly bloodplay.
6. Relationship slowly builds to sex.
1. Spike making a wish for Anya, nothing too harsh though. Be creative! (Which also means that Spike/Anya don't
get it on.) *wink*
2. Ending season 6 differently. (Tara's death.)
|Challenge "Becoming Redo" AU starting with Becoming Part 2: |
1. Instead of Spike just shrugging his shoulders and leaving Angel to kill Buffy as he exits with Dru, he
instead hesitates and decides to lend a hand.
2. As the fight progresses, Angel gets re-souled and Spike ends up going through the Portal, closing it down (a
logical reason would be nice).
3. Life goes on over the Hellmouth with Buffy and Angel trying to work through everything, but having
difficulties. Such as Buffy not being able to comprehend the differences between Angel and Spike.
4. Neither Buffy nor Angel leave Sunnydale.
5. What happens to Dru is a variable. Kill her, have her run away only to return later and muck things up. Your
6. Have Buffy start dreaming of Spike in a similar fashion as to the dreams she had on the show of Angel (But
perhaps, not quite so fluffy). 7. Have Spike come back from Hell all feral, bonus for showing (either directly
or in flashbacks) exactly where it was he went.
8. Have Spike come back from Hell all feral, bonus for showing (either directly or in flashbacks) exactly where
it was he went.
9. Slow building Buffy/Spike trust. She feels responsible for what happened and wants to make amends. I want
them to be friends first.
10. Angel getting jealous and broody, possibly even violent. But all within character.
11. Buffy trying to decide what she wants (isn't she always?).
12. In the end Buffy chooses Spike. ;-)
1. Spike reading Buffy one of his poems (Her reaction is up to you).
2. A confrontation between Spike and Giles involving scotch, London Theatre, and Passions.
3. Joyce and Spike having Hot Cocoa ala "Lover's Walk"
4. Angel admitting to being wrong. Don't care what he was wrong about. Just want him to do it.
1. Angel bashing.
2. Scooby bashing.
3. Anything resembling song!fic.
Becoming Spike by Peyton (wip)
Becoming Undone by Spikeslovebite (wip))
Becoming Spike by Peyton (wip)
|Take the following to pic manips and write a fic either from both or separately. :P |
Pic One .
Pic Two .
**You know you owe me, right, Wulfie??? ~ SpikesKat
|Must haves: |
1. Buffy never really mends fences with Giles after "Lies My Parents Told Me".
2. Buffy dies in battle and Giles is somehow thrown back in time to season 6 and decides to play matchmaker for
Buffy and Spike because he believes it was losing Spike that led to Buffy's death.
3. Sexy bites but no claiming stuff.
1. Giles/Anya as a side romance.
2. Spike and Buffy becoming parents
3. A wedding where Giles gives Buffy away
4. Willow dying in Tara's place
Secrets and Lies by selfishbeauty
|Buffy is not the slayer but a vampire who was sired by Dracula. She gets together with Spike when Dracula comes |
to Sunnydale to face the slayer. Neither must have souls. They do not have to stay in town.
1. Spike talking about the bet
2. They meet before **not sure who "they" is ~ SpikesKat
3. She has powers like Dracula therefore only gets fangs
|Something Blue-ish. Okay, so I've always wondered, what would have happened if Willow took|
D'Hoffryn up on his offer? Would the blond duo have gone through with their wedding plans, would Giles have
gotten his sight back, and what about Xander's little attraction problem?
1. A reasonable solution to the situations above. (No Deus Ex Machina)
2. A quote from West Wing or Terry Pratchett A mention of Isopropyl Alcohol (If you can make that one funny,
3. Aloe Vera gel
1. A quote from Season Seven
2. An Angel quote A joke about the orders of angels (Thrones, Choirs, etc)
3. Computer shopping
4. A destroyed suit
5. A Political Maxim
6. A mention of Robert Rankin's book The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse
|Name:||chanel number 5|
|I would love to see a fic where Spike, Buffy and Dawn leave Sunnydale. Post Wrecked and/or Gone, Social |
services are threatening to take Dawn away and she is having social problems at school. Buffy loses her job at
the Doublemeat Palace and receives notice that the bank is going to foreclose on her house. She hears about a
job that's elsewhere and decides to leave the hellmouth.
1. Spuffy, of course, with a Dawn cheer section and a healthier relationship then in the show.
2. Buffy getting a good paying job.
3. The Scoobies hassling Buffy to come back to Sunnydale.
1. Willow as the baddie.
2. The Scoobies getting Angel to hassle Buffy about coming back to Sunnydale.
3. You decide if Buffy tells the gang she's leaving or if they make a run for it.
Bad Influences by Elizabeth Anne Summers (wip)
|In season 5, as the battle with Glory heats up, but before "Intervention" the|
Scoobies are fighting Glory's lackeys, when, with a burst of smoke and a dash of light, a portal opens and two
future Scoobies step out. One-eyed Xander who now has steel grey around his temples and carries a load of High
Tech weapons. With him is future souled Spike. The two were on a mission from the Council when diverted, but
once in the past, the two work as a well-oiled machine to bring down Glory and her minions. In the future,
Spike is married to Buffy and Xander is married to Faith and/or Willow, BUT the two decide to have fun with
their younger selves by pretending to be a couple.
1. The younger Spike being repulsed, but the younger Xander being secretly intrigued
2. Younger Buffy being freaked and asking Xander why it is alright for him (Xander) to be Spike's sex monkey
but not her (Buffy)
3. The older two eventually letting past Buffy and Spike in on it.
4. Future Xander and Spike's wives showing up to save them, much to past Spike's pleasure and past Xander's
5. Red hot bite-y, claim-y drunken past Spuffy sex
6. Past Xander being very jealous
1. Anything more sexual between the future two than hand holding
|Must haves: |
1. Buffy is forced to reveal her relationship with Spike after he gets injured and she takes him home to care
2. Buffy and Spike at Hyperion, rescuing Angel from???
3. Confront-y goodness with Angel, big fight to be resolved as you see fit.
1. Spike singing "Behind Blue Eyes"
2. The Big bad they need to rescue Angel from is the demon from the musical episode
3. Cordy hitting on Spike
|Spike and Buffy make love before Willow reverses the spell in "Something Blue" and after the spell is reversed, |
Buffy tries to continue having a normal life and dating Riley. Spike is crushed when he finds out that Buffy is
dating Riley and leaves Sunnydale. What Spike does not know is that soon after he leaves, Buffy finds out that
she is pregnant. Buffy thinks that the baby is Riley's, yet once the baby is born, Buffy takes one look at the
baby's blue eyes and knows who the real father is. A year later when Spike returns, he hears that Buffy has a
baby and has to see it with his own eyes. Spike is surprised to find that Buffy is still living at home with
Joyce and not with Riley. When Buffy hears that Spike is back in town, she becomes overprotective of the baby
and refuses to leave the baby's side. Little does she know is that Spike is watching her and the baby and once
he gets a good look, he knows that he is the father. The next night, Spike confronts Buffy about this and she
freaks. She talks Riley into going on a trip and tries to run away, but Spike follows them.
1. Rating: R or NC-17
2. Spike gets the chip out while he is away
3. Buffy and Riley's relationship falling apart after the birth of the baby
4. Big confrontation in a hotel room
5. Bitey Smut
|In the episode with Dracula, he turns Buffy. Buffy doesn't want to be with Drac but, she can't get away. When |
Buffy doesn't come back the Scoobies go searching for her (with Spike's help, of course). They split up and
Spike finds her first and helps her get away!
3. NO DAWN!!!!!!!!!(unless you can work her in well)
4. Angel coming to town and getting humiliated!
Dark Destinies by Elizabeth Anne Summers (wip)
Needlework by Holly (complete!)
|A Buffy from another dimension is somehow brought to Season six Sunnydale. In the alternate dimension, Buffy |
and a completely unchipped and soulless Spike are together and very happy (and have been for some time...
details up to you) and he works by her side helping her with her slayer duties. In her dimension, her friends
and Giles all get on well with Spike. Whether the Angel relationship ever happened in the alternate dimension
is up to you.
1. The Scoobies finding her when she first arrives and taking her 'under their wing'.
2. Alternate dimension Buffy seeing the Scoobies and Buffy's treatment of Spike and being disgusted and or
upset by it.
3. Spike and alternate dimension Buffy strike up a friendship very quickly.
4. Buffy being jealous of alternate dimension Buffy's easy friendship with Spike. And show the Scoobies
reaction to their friendship too.
5. Dawn doesn't exist in the alternate dimension. (How alternate Buffy deals with Dawn is up to you
6. Bitey Spuffy goodness
1. Alternate dimension Buffy helping Buffy deal with the whole pulled out of heaven thing, her difficulties
with standing up to her friends and her feelings for Spike.
2. Alternate dimension Buffy getting to go home to her Spike or staying in this dimension however if she stays
she should be happy so maybe a relationship could develop between the two Buffy's and Spike.
3. Events in season six could possibly be severely altered by having not 1 but 2 slayers there.
1. Alternate dimension Buffy ever treating Spike badly.
|Right after Buffy was called in L.A. she meets up with Spike. They fight, her being a new slayer and all, he |
wins. Spike turns her and him, Buffy, and Dru head out to Sunnydale for whatever reason.
3. Angel bashing
1. Dust of Angel
2. Giles wondering where Buffy has been
Challenge you say? Initiative!! When Spike gets nabbed Buffy does too! They can be in the labs for however
short or long as you wish and can be in one or two cells, though if separated when caged, they MUST be next to
one another, so they can accuse one another when they wake up. When blood bags drop from the top one must be
given to Buffy, her reaction is optional.
At the time of escape, one must break out the other, freeing the rest of the demons and vamps is optional.
2. Friendship of circumstance after escape and/or truce until the military unit is put out of business.
2. If Angel is present, Buffy does not put up with his Spike bashing
3. Blood play optional )
|(Or 3) Another early season "lost somewhere and having to rely on each other to survive" Spuffy story in the same vein |
as Castaway, Stranded, The Game series, etc. (Oh come on, you know these kind of fics are fun). The challenge?
Trying to come up with a plot/story line that is somewhat unique (or not) yet keeps us on the edge of our
seats. Can be time travel, stuck somewhere, kidnapped, etc.
1. Spike and Buffy blaming each other for their predicament
2. Bitey smut
1. An alternate dimension
Legacy by Kyra Storm (wip)
Lonely In Your Nightmare by Bloodshedbaby (wip) ***Hey! It fits! ~ SpikesKat
Lonely in your Nightmare by bloodshedbaby (complete!)
Legacy by Kyra Storm (complete!)
|During season 3's "Helpless" episode, Spike finds out about the little test and enters the house to kill Buffy |
before Kralik does and finds Joyce tied up while Kralik is taking the Polaroid pictures of her, just before
Buffy gets there.
1. Spike hearing Kralik's little speech about how he is going to turn Buffy and Joyce's face will be the first
thing she sees and not liking it.
2. Spike "saving" Joyce
3. Spike helping Buffy defeat Kralik
4. Angel and Giles witnessing Spike's assistance (through camera, whatever)
5. Spike biting Buffy at some point to get an slayer packed energy boost (the drug doesn't work on vamps
6. A satisfying ending, not where Spike just leaves
1. Joyce seeing Spike biting her daughter
2. Joyce leaving the house 'to get help'
3. The Council watching
The Unexpected Hero by Sandy (complete!)
The Unexpected Hero by Sandy (complete!)
A hair band musical episode. For instance, Buffy singing to Spike Alice Coopers "Poison" Spike to Buffy, Bon
Jovi's "Always." (Ask Corinna for the lyrics)
|Buffy/Lost Boys crossover. Instead of Buffy leaving at the end of Chosen she stays and gets sucked up into the |
amulet along with Spike. Instead of being stuck in the amulet, though, they are thrown into the world of the
1. In the Lost Boys world it is their rules for turning vampires.
2. Spike being able to fly like the other Lost Boys vampires.
|Set during "When She was Bad," Buffy's encounter with the Master has more than just the psychological effects |
that were shown in the episode. What if it had changed her physical makeup as well.
1. Buffy leaves her father early in the summer after meeting Spike (and Dru if the author wants)
2. This would be told in flashbacks of some sort.
3. Spike shows up in Sunnydale during the episode.
1. During the chewing out of Buffy by Cordelia, Buffy's physical changes are made apparent.
|Set during the episode "I Only Have Eyes For You," instead of Angelus and Buffy as the lovers, it is Spike (since he can walk by this time) and Buffy. |
1. Spike is playing the student while Buffy is the teacher (opposite of what the episode had happen)
2. Spike realizing what he has done and attempts to save Buffy instead of offing himself. Buffy survives, how
Spike does this is up to the author.
1. Xander trying to get into the school and getting attacked by wasps.
1. Any descriptions of Dru/Angelus romance
|Starts during the episode "Prophecy Girl" (Season finale of Season one) at the point of Buffy meeting the |
Master and getting bitten. Spike is the one that finds her in the water and somehow resuscitates her.
1. Xander and Angel get to the Master's lair after Buffy and Spike have left.
2. Buffy still has to defeat the Master somehow.
3. When she wakes up all slayery, her inner slayer has some kind of reaction to Spike which will continue after
the Master is dead.
4. Bitey (besides the Master biting Buffy)
1. Drusilla. If so, she has to be there when Buffy is revived. B/S/D.
2. Character death
|In Season 3 Angelus returns, but not alone, he leads the entire Order of Aurelius back into Sunnydale to end |
the world. Well, except for Spike, who shows up to stop him. Our Vampiric hero knows he isn't enough alone or
even with Buffy's help to stop the
Aurelian hordes, so he invokes a demon Prophecy. He attacks and turns Buffy. But she doesn't become a Vamp. Oh
no, she becomes very near Pure Slayer with almost no Buffy left. When the Super!Slayer wakes she can't kill her
Sire, but she can claim him as her Consort in the coming War.
1. Slayer!Buffy killing Angel by ripping out his heart and staking him with a tooth pick.
2. Consort Spike playing at being submissive around the Scoobies, like buying and wearing a collar, sitting at
Buffy's feet, etc. And this must annoy the shit out of his mate.
Buffy crossover with the movie Dracula 2000, somewhat. One of Buffy's ancestors was the one who watched over
the coffin of Dracula, using Dracula's blood to keep themselves alive. Through the passing of generation(s)
this blood also becomes part of Buffy (similar to Mary in the movie). Buffy has not actually been called as the
slayer but had been mistaken for one because of the powers which had been passed on to her through the blood.
How diluted is the blood? What does Buffy do when Dracula is released and comes looking for her? This does not
have to take place at the point in the series that Buffy vs. Dracula occurred in the show.
2. Anya allowed to show off her knowledge
1. Buffy not knowing that she actually isn't the slayer.
2. Buffy showing off her Dracula related powers if she gets to discover them.
I want a fic based on a comment made by Joss Whedon about what happened after the cameras stopped rolling on
Angel. Joss's reply "Gunn is dead. Illyria keeps fighting. Angel loses an arm. Spike gets Shanshu'd and Xander
loses another eye, which is funny, because he isn't even there."
1. Write a fic which uses this ending and then moves onto Spuffy from there.
1. Wesley can be bought back if the author wishes
2. Xander's eye doesn't have to be his good one (or real for that fact)
In Angel, Season 5 - instead of Spike becoming corporeal via the little "flash-in-the-box," let's try something
a bit different.
1. Corporeal Angel and non-corporeal Spike switch bodies (you decide how/why).
2. Buffy escorts Xander to L.A. for an eye transplant, courtesy of Wolfram & Hart.
3. Spike doing various humiliating things to Angel's body (ex: bad wardrobe, home perm, etc).
4. Spike and Angel return to their own bodies, respectively.
5. Spike becoming corporeal.
6. Spuffy bitey goodness, of course.
7. HUMOR. I want to be wiping tears of laughter from my eyes!
1. Andrew - because he's funny.
2. For whatever reason, we can't hear ghost-Angel.
4. Dawn, provided she's not annoying.
Ghostly Inhibitions by Ariel Dawn (wip))
Ghostly Inhibitions by Ariel Dawn (complete!)
Spike and Buffy are married and have a son (I will just call him son since his name is your choice). The son
doesn't know that his mum and dad are vampires. You can start it from what ever season you want or just start
with them being together but you have to say how they got there. There son has to be in high school. Faith,
Angel, the Scoobies, Spike, Buffy and others (your choice, who) are all friends. One day the son's school holds
a disco and the whole family can go. While at the disco, the son is with his friends. Half way through the
disco, the Council breaks in with an army. They want to take the slayers back to the Hellmouth and kill Spike.
One of the army men hit the son for trying to get away and Spike losses it and kills the man (very painfully).
The son is shocked when Buffy, Faith and Angel start to take out the rest of the army once Willow has put a
force field around the people that weren't the bad guys or fighting the bad guys.
1. Must deal with next couple of weeks/days after disco.
2. Buffy, Spike, Angel and Faith all dress in sexy things. (Preferably leather).
3. Buffy, Spike, Angel and Faith all vamps.
4. Faith and Buffy walking to the middle of the dance floor start dancing and becoming the main attraction on
5. The son seeing three army men shoot Angel several times and it having no effect on him.
1. Faith/Angel being together.
2. The leader of the army calling Spike "William the Bloody" and saying he's gone soft and making Spike go for
him instead of one of the army men, hitting the son for trying to get away and Spike losing it and killing the
man (very painfully).