Looking, but not urgent
I am, obviously, looking for a beta. I am not a beginner writer and so I don’t need help with spelling and grammar – though somebody with a good eye for the occasional mistake would be appreciated. There are a few specific things I require, as follows:
1) Keen eyes to catch occasional mistakes.
2) A decent knowledge of canon (comics not necessary).
3) The ability to tell me when something stinks and why so that I can fix it (don’t pull punches – if it sucks I wanna know.)
4) Advice/suggestions on story flow, plot points, continuity, characterizations, etc.
5) Can tolerate probably way too many sentences purposefully started with and or but due to my love affair with mental full-stops beforehand.
6) Willing to beta stories with an NC-17 rating.
7) Has read, or is willing to read my story Whispers. One of my current projects is its sequel and knowledge of the first story would be helpful.I am not as prolific a writer as some, but when I do I tend to write in large chunks/chapters. If you are interested, please let me know!
I'm completely unfit as a beta, but I wanted to say that I love number 5 on your list (and am guilty of the same love affair)
What can I tell you, baby? I've always been bad...
I figure, as long as we realize it's not technically correct, then we're allowed our creative license, right? Right?
If you are under the age of 17, please use your head and do not read fics that are labeled "NC-17". Parents, I cannot control what your children are reading, so please be advised that the majority of the fics archived here are NOT suitable for those under the age of 17.
I do not own Buffy the Vampire Slayer and I am in no way making any profit from this site. This is for pure entertainment purposes only.
Concept: (c)bringonthebloodshed.com (2004), Code & Design: (c)Diabola (2006), Graphics: Selene & Always